Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX): Price and Financial Metrics
CGIX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,911,004, Cancer Genetics Inc has a greater market value than merely 4.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -77.05%, Cancer Genetics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 3.54% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Cancer Genetics Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cancer Genetics Inc are CUI, ADMA, AKER, FTEK, and TWI.
- Visit CGIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cancergenetics.com.
CGIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CGIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.21||52-week high||$10.20|
|Prev. close||$4.45||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$4.43||Avg. volume||91,081|
|50-day MA||$5.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.86||Market Cap||8.84M|
Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) Company Bio
Cancer Genetics, Inc. develops, commercializes, and provides molecular and biomarker-based tests and services in the United States, India, and China. Its tests enable physicians to personalize the clinical management of each individual patient by providing genomic information to diagnose, monitor, and inform cancer treatment; and enable biopharmaceutical companies involved in oncology trials to select candidate populations and reduce adverse drug reactions by providing information regarding genomic factors influencing subject responses to therapeutics. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Rutherford, New Jersey.