Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX): Price and Financial Metrics
CGIX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,906,631, Cancer Genetics Inc has a greater market value than only 3.13% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CGIX is more volatile than 99.95% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CGIX comes in at -99.99% -- higher than that of just 4.01% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cancer Genetics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AKER, TWI, NTWK, TANH, and MNTX.
- Visit CGIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cancergenetics.com.
CGIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CGIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.06||52-week high||$20.70|
|Prev. close||$6.68||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$6.85||Avg. volume||246,023|
|50-day MA||$4.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.17||Market Cap||12.73M|
Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) Company Bio
Cancer Genetics, Inc. develops, commercializes, and provides molecular and biomarker-based tests and services in the United States, India, and China. Its tests enable physicians to personalize the clinical management of each individual patient by providing genomic information to diagnose, monitor, and inform cancer treatment; and enable biopharmaceutical companies involved in oncology trials to select candidate populations and reduce adverse drug reactions by providing information regarding genomic factors influencing subject responses to therapeutics. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Rutherford, New Jersey.