Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX): Price and Financial Metrics
CGIX Stock Summary
- Cancer Genetics Inc's market capitalization of $7,053,955 is ahead of merely 3.43% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.68%, Cancer Genetics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.1% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cancer Genetics Inc comes in at -74.07%, a number that bests only 2.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CGIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TDS, SRCL, USM, OGS, and MATW.
- Visit CGIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cancergenetics.com.
CGIX Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
CGIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.11||52-week high||$9.50|
|Prev. close||$3.12||52-week low||$1.92|
|Day high||$3.25||Avg. volume||62,649|
|50-day MA||$3.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.83||Market Cap||7.03M|
Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX) Company Bio
Cancer Genetics, Inc. develops, commercializes, and provides molecular and biomarker-based tests and services in the United States, India, and China. Its tests enable physicians to personalize the clinical management of each individual patient by providing genomic information to diagnose, monitor, and inform cancer treatment; and enable biopharmaceutical companies involved in oncology trials to select candidate populations and reduce adverse drug reactions by providing information regarding genomic factors influencing subject responses to therapeutics. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Rutherford, New Jersey.