Cognyte Software Ltd. (CGNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CGNT POWR Grades
- CGNT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.64% of US stocks.
- CGNT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CGNT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CGNT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.08, COGNYTE SOFTWARE LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.6% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 220.63%, COGNYTE SOFTWARE LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 93.69% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CGNT has reported earnings growth of -2,715.29%, putting it ahead of merely 0.71% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COGNYTE SOFTWARE LTD are SRDX, ICPT, FKWL, KLIC, and ACER.
- CGNT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COGNYTE SOFTWARE LTD's official web site, go to www.cognyte.com.
CGNT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CGNT's EV/EBIT ratio is 116.23% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- CGNT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 79.4 over the prior 26 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGNT.
CGNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CGNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.44% of graded US stocks.
- CGNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 222nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CGNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CGNT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CGNT, see our CGNT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$39.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
CGNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.33||52-week high||$12.58|
|Prev. close||$3.30||52-week low||$2.31|
|Day high||$3.38||Avg. volume||380,218|
|50-day MA||$3.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.89||Market Cap||224.71M|
Cognyte Software Ltd. (CGNT) Company Bio
Cognyte Software Ltd. provides security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with actionable intelligence for a safer world. It software accelerate investigations and identify, neutralize, and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. The company is headquartered in Herzliya Pituach, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CGNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGNT Latest Social Stream
View Full CGNT Social Stream
Latest CGNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COGNYTE SOFTWARE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGNT as an investment opportunity.
Cognyte to Participate in the 25th Annual Needham Growth Conference
HERZLIYA, Israel, January 05, 2023--Cognyte CEO Elad Sharon and CFO David Abadi will hold a virtual fireside chat at the Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 12, 2023.
Cognyte Announces Third Quarter Results
HERZLIYA, Israel, December 20, 2022--Cognyte today announced results for the three and nine months ended October 31, 2022 ("Q3 FYE23" and "YTD FYE23").
Cognyte to Announce Third Quarter FY2023 Financial Results on December 20, 2022
HERZLIYA, Israel, December 12, 2022--Cognyte will hold a conference call on Dec 20, 2022, at 8:30am ET to review its Q3 fiscal 2023 financial results for the period ending Oct 31, 2022.
Needham Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Cognyte Software (CGNT)
In a report released today, Mike Cikos from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Cognyte Software (CGNT - Research Report). The company's shares closed yesterday at $2.64.According to TipRanks, Cikos is an analyst with an average return of -9.7% and a 28.74% success rate. Cikos covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as New Relic, Nutanix, and Splunk.Cognyte Software has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $6.00.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $24.24 and a one-year low of $2.55. Currently, Cognyte Software has an average volume of 826.9K.
Cognyte Up After Divesting Part of Threat Intelligence Business
Shares of Cognyte Software (NASDAQ: CGNT) were up in morning trading on Wednesday as the analytics software company announced that it would divest its Situational Intelligence solutions, a part of its Threat Intelligence Analytics offering. The company will sell its Situational Intelligence solutions business to the Volaris Group for $47.5 million in cash plus "performance-based earn-out, if and to the extent earned." This divestiture is expected to close by early next year. Elad Sharon, Cognyte’s CEO commented, " Our strategy is to continue to address a broad set of security use cases which require sophisticated investigative analytics software.
CGNT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...