Cognyte Software Ltd. (CGNT): Price and Financial Metrics
CGNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.15||52-week high||$6.23|
|Prev. close||$5.22||52-week low||$2.31|
|Day high||$5.33||Avg. volume||374,983|
|50-day MA||$5.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.27||Market Cap||338.87M|
CGNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CGNT POWR Grades
- CGNT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.72% of US stocks.
- CGNT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CGNT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 20.76% of US stocks).
CGNT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -86.37%, COGNYTE SOFTWARE LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.87% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CGNT has reported earnings growth of 242.23%, putting it ahead of 94.25% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for COGNYTE SOFTWARE LTD comes in at -32.95%, a number that bests merely 8.03% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COGNYTE SOFTWARE LTD are TVTX, KPTI, WATT, FKWL, and CASA.
- Visit CGNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cognyte.com.
CGNT Valuation Summary
- CGNT's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 60.71% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 32 months, CGNT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CGNT.
CGNT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CGNT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.44% of graded US stocks.
- CGNT's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 222nd of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CGNT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cognyte Software Ltd. (CGNT) Company Bio
Cognyte Software Ltd. provides security analytics software that empowers governments and enterprises with actionable intelligence for a safer world. It software accelerate investigations and identify, neutralize, and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. The company is headquartered in Herzliya Pituach, Israel.
CGNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CGNT Latest Social Stream
View Full CGNT Social Stream
Latest CGNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COGNYTE SOFTWARE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CGNT as an investment opportunity.
Cognyte Software Ltd. (NASDAQ:CGNT) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript September 12, 2023 Cognyte Software Ltd. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.09 EPS, expectations were $0.22. Operator: Good day and thank you for standing-by. Welcome to the Cognyte Q2 FYE ‘24 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. […]
HERZLIYA, Israel, September 12, 2023--Cognyte announces second quarter fiscal 2024 results with increased full-year outlook.
HERZLIYA, Israel, September 05, 2023--Cognyte will hold a conference call Tues., Sept. 12, 2023, at 8:30 am ET to review Q2 fiscal 2024 financial results for period ending July 31, 2023.
HERZLIYA, Israel, July 11, 2023--Cognyte BoD Chairman Dan Bodner to complete current term, not stand for reelection in annual shareholder meeting; Earl Shanks to become next Chairman.
Cognyte Software Ltd. (NASDAQ:CGNT) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript June 15, 2023 Cognyte Software Ltd. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.25 EPS, expectations were $-0.22. Operator: Good day and thank you for standing-by. Welcome to the Cognyte First Quarter Fiscal Year 2024 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a […]
CGNT Price Returns