Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHAP Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Chaparral Energy Inc is higher than merely 1.83% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CHAP has reported earnings growth of 660.36%, putting it ahead of 97.78% of US stocks in our set.
- Chaparral Energy Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -545.39%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 0.87% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHAP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSL, EQT, PHX, GTE, and RRC.
- CHAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chaparral Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.chaparralenergy.com.
CHAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.39||52-week high||$2.15|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.21|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||2,360,585|
|50-day MA||$0.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.75||Market Cap||18.73M|
Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP) Company Bio
Chaparral Energy, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and operation of onshore oil and natural gas properties primarily in Oklahoma, the United States. The company sells crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids primarily to refineries and gas processing plant. As of March 29, 2018, it had estimated potential reserves of one billion barrels of oil equivalent. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Most Popular Stories View All
CHAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHAP Latest Social Stream
View Full CHAP Social Stream
Latest CHAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chaparral Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHAP as an investment opportunity.
Some oil and gas E&P (exploration and production) companies have done well in recent years to weather the crises that have afflicted the space. Others have just managed to scrape by. Others still have not been so lucky. Chaparral Energy (CHAP) looked to be in the second camp for a...
I noted before in a previous article that I thought that Chaparral Energy (CHAP) may not make its July 15 unsecured bond interest payment. This came true, and it now appears to be on a clear path towards restructuring after taking the grace period on that interest payment and entering...
ExxonMobil (XOM) is now flaring less natural gas and reinjecting more, which is resulting in higher production volumes from the Stabroek block, offshore Guyana.
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Chaparral Energy, Inc. (NYSE:CHAP) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips […]
EQM Midstream's (EQM) Mountain Valley Pipeline cost is likely to further rise 5% from the present estimate of $5.4 billion.
CHAP Price Returns