Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP): Price and Financial Metrics
CHAP Stock Summary
- CHAP's went public 1.39 years ago, making it older than merely 1.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Chaparral Energy Inc is higher than merely 2.17% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of Chaparral Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.7% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chaparral Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TA, SGU, SD, CLUB, and NE.
- CHAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chaparral Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.chaparralenergy.com.
CHAP Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.00||52-week high||$8.40|
|Prev. close||$0.97||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$1.01||Avg. volume||336,767|
|50-day MA||$0.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.21||Market Cap||46.41M|
Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP) Company Bio
Chaparral Energy, Inc. engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, production, and operation of onshore oil and natural gas properties primarily in Oklahoma, the United States. The company sells crude oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids primarily to refineries and gas processing plant. As of March 29, 2018, it had estimated potential reserves of one billion barrels of oil equivalent. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma