Chegg, Inc. (CHGG): Price and Financial Metrics
CHGG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CHGG is currently 48.49, higher than 90.29% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.79, Chegg Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.52% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CHGG's revenue has grown 56.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.99% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHGG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LGND, DDOG, GWRE, ROKU, and SITM.
- CHGG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chegg Inc's official web site, go to www.chegg.com.
CHGG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHGG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.66||52-week high||$115.21|
|Prev. close||$88.59||52-week low||$25.89|
|Day high||$88.94||Avg. volume||2,159,645|
|50-day MA||$97.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.16||Market Cap||11.22B|
Chegg, Inc. (CHGG) Company Bio
Chegg rents and sells print textbooks; and provides e-Textbooks, supplemental materials, Chegg Study service, textbook buyback, courses, internships, and college admissions and scholarship services, as well as offers enrollment marketing and brand advertising services. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
CHGG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CHGG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Chegg Inc ranked in the 82th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 422.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CHGG, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.99 -- which is good for besting only 24.27% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector with positive cash flow).
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.8 years, is 1.46% -- higher than 93.81% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 88% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 67.98% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHGG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHGG Latest Social Stream
View Full CHGG Social Stream
Latest CHGG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chegg Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHGG as an investment opportunity.
Plenty of mainstream stocks bring a smarter mix of risk and reward to the table than the market's mostly unknown names.
Chegg, Inc. (NYSE:CHGG) CEO Daniel Rosensweig sold 300,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, February 22nd. The stock was sold at an average price of $99.55, for a total value of $29,865,000.00. Following the transaction, the chief executive officer now directly owns 1,607,090 shares in the company, valued at approximately $159,985,809.50. The […]
After rising 283% since March 2020, work-from-home and videoconferencing leader Logitech tests support while expecting 164% growth in 2021.
Chegg Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock and Full Exercise of Underwriters’ Option to Purchase Additional Shares
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Chegg, Inc. (NYSE: CHGG), a Smarter Way to Student®, today announced the closing of its public offering of 11,274,600 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $102.00 per share, which includes the exercise in full of the underwriters’ option to purchase an additional 1,470,600 shares of its common stock. Chegg sold 10,974,600 shares of its common stock in the offering and Dan Rosensweig, our President, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Chairper
Thesis Chegg (CHGG) is a fast-growing technology company that operates in the online education services space. Even after the COVID-19 pandemic is over, the trends for online, customized learning are very favorable to the company. Limited competition, a strong growth record and impressive margins are some of the reasons many...
CHGG Price Returns
Continue Researching CHGGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chegg Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!