Chegg, Inc. (CHGG): Price and Financial Metrics
CHGG Stock Summary
- CHGG's price/sales ratio is 9.31; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 223.96%, Chegg Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.6% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CHGG has reported earnings growth of -418.85%, putting it ahead of only 3.48% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chegg Inc are DBX, MXL, PACB, PBYI, and AAOI.
- CHGG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chegg Inc's official web site, go to www.chegg.com.
CHGG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHGG Price/Volume Stats
Chegg, Inc. (CHGG) Company Bio
Chegg rents and sells print textbooks; and provides e-Textbooks, supplemental materials, Chegg Study service, textbook buyback, courses, internships, and college admissions and scholarship services, as well as offers enrollment marketing and brand advertising services. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Santa Clara, California.