Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK): Price and Financial Metrics Recent IPO
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHK Stock Summary
- CHK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than merely 0.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, Chesapeake Energy Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 0.41% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CHK is more volatile than 99.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chesapeake Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LLEX, APA, SD, PE, and PHX.
- To check out Chesapeake Energy Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000895126.
CHK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.05||52-week high||$56.99|
|Prev. close||$55.34||52-week low||$40.00|
|Day high||$55.54||Avg. volume||1,200,285|
|50-day MA||$53.42||Dividend yield||10.18%|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||5.29B|
Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) Company Bio
Chesapeake Energy produces oil and natural gas through acquisition, exploration, and development of from underground reservoirs in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
CHK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHK Latest Social Stream
View Full CHK Social Stream
Latest CHK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chesapeake Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHK as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Chesapeake (CHK) expects the availability of its certified natural gas from the Gulf Coast basin by 2021-end.
sasacvetkovic33/E+ via Getty Images Chesapeake Energy (CHK) says it will work with environmental groups MiQ and Equitable Origin to begin independent certification of its natural gas production from its Gulf Coast assets before expanding to do the same with its Appalachia production. Chesapeake says MiQ will provide a quantitative assessment...
Shale production of Chesapeake Energy will search for an independent certification after a collaboration with MiQ and Equitable Origin. The company announced this Wednesday the collaboration with the two standards. Firstly, Chesapeake will collaborate initially with MiQ and Equitable Origin to certify its production across its Gulf Coast asset before The post Shale production of Chesapeake Energy to be certified by ESG criteria appeared first on Energy Capital Media .
A new partnership is set to make Chesapeake Energy the first company to certify natural gas production across two major shale basins, according to a company release.
CHK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|