Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK): Price and Financial Metrics
CHK Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CHK is currently 0.24, higher than merely 3.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CHK's price/sales ratio is 0.05; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 3.25% of US stocks.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -253.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 2.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chesapeake Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WLL, NE, GTE, PVAC, and TALO.
- CHK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chesapeake Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.chk.com.
CHK Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.17||52-week high||$3.57|
|Prev. close||$0.19||52-week low||$0.12|
|Day high||$0.19||Avg. volume||98,975,078|
|50-day MA||$0.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.09||Market Cap||332.47M|
Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) Company Bio
Chesapeake Energy produces oil and natural gas through acquisition, exploration, and development of from underground reservoirs in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.