Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK): Price and Financial Metrics
CHK Stock Summary
- CHK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than merely 0.16% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.01, Chesapeake Energy Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 0.41% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CHK is more volatile than 99.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chesapeake Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LLEX, APA, SD, PE, and PHX.
- To check out Chesapeake Energy Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000895126.
CHK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.08||52-week high||$50.00|
|Prev. close||$46.24||52-week low||$40.00|
|Day high||$46.90||Avg. volume||861,186|
|50-day MA||$0.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||4.51B|
Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) Company Bio
Chesapeake Energy produces oil and natural gas through acquisition, exploration, and development of from underground reservoirs in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
CHK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHK Latest Social Stream
View Full CHK Social Stream
Latest CHK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chesapeake Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHK as an investment opportunity.
Photo by Maksim Safaniuk/iStock via Getty ImagesThe Williams Companies (WMB), like other pipeline and midstream companies, in some ways represents a hard-asset long-term arbitrage (infrastructure) on location differentials. Williams differs from other midstream partnerships because it is structured as a standard C-corporation. At the April 16, 2021 stock price, the...
Project Canary and Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: CHK) launched a pilot partnership to produce certified responsibly sourced natural gas (RSG) at select well pads in the Marcellus and Haynesville shales, the companies announced today.
Over the past three months, shares of Chesapeake Energy (NASDAQ:CHK) fell by 0.73%. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at …
In this article, we are going to list the 15 largest gas companies in the US. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 largest gas companies in the US. Natural gas is fossil energy produced from decomposed organic matter, generally from ancient marine microorganisms that have been deposited over the last 550 million […]
Williams' (WMB) midstream contract with Chesapeake (CHKAQ) gets approved by the court for the latter's bankruptcy restructuring process.
CHK Price Returns