Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK): Price and Financial Metrics
CHK Stock Summary
- CHK's current price/earnings ratio is 2.58, which is higher than just 2.16% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Chesapeake Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CHK comes in at 42.39% -- higher than that of 94.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chesapeake Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OSB, XHR, GPOR, ARLP, and NE.
- CHK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chesapeake Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.chk.com.
CHK Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHK Price/Volume Stats
Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) Company Bio
Chesapeake Energy produces oil and natural gas through acquisition, exploration, and development of from underground reservoirs in the United States. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.