Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (CHKP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHKP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CHKP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHKP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CHKP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CHKP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,141,669,000, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd has a greater market value than 86.72% of US stocks.
- For CHKP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.37, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd has a higher such ratio than 82.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHKP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEGA, AZPN, DLB, NBIX, and NICE.
- Visit CHKP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.checkpoint.com.
CHKP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CHKP's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.33% lower, now standing at 18.6.
- CHKP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.6 over the prior 243 months.
- CHKP's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHKP.
CHKP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 36.43%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 16.8%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 9.22%.
The table below shows CHKP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHKP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHKP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.7% of graded US stocks.
- CHKP's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 400th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHKP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHKP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHKP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.18||52-week high||$149.62|
|Prev. close||$124.23||52-week low||$107.85|
|Day high||$126.25||Avg. volume||1,360,781|
|50-day MA||$132.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$124.34||Market Cap||16.29B|
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (CHKP) Company Bio
Check Point Software Technologies develops, markets, and supports a range of software, combined hardware, and software products and services for information technology security worldwide. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in San Carlos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHKP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHKP Latest Social Stream
View Full CHKP Social Stream
Latest CHKP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Check Point Software Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHKP as an investment opportunity.
The Chart of the Day belongs to the IT security company Check Point Software Technologies (CHKP). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's All Time High list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for...
(Bloomberg) -- Hackers are coming to Ukraine’s aid in an effort to target Russian government websites and officials with disruptive counterattacks, according to six people involved in the activity.Most Read from BloombergRussia Vetoes UN Resolution as China Abstains: Ukraine UpdateTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateU.S. Moves to Sanction Putin as Russian Forces Surround KyivRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisChina State Banks Restrict Financing
PANW stock is in the green after the cybersecurity company reported revenue and guidance above estimates.
In this article, we discuss top 10 stock picks of Anand Parekh’s Alyeska Investment Group. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Parekh’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the Top 5 Stock Picks of Anand Parekh’s Alyeska Investment Group. Anand Parekh is a Chicago-based hedge fund manager. In 2008, […]
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:CHKP) Stock On An Uptrend: Could Fundamentals Be Driving The Momentum?
Check Point Software Technologies' (NASDAQ:CHKP) stock is up by a considerable 15% over the past three months. Given...
CHKP Price Returns
Continue Researching CHKPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Check Point Software Technologies Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch