Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (CHKP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHKP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CHKP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHKP is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CHKP ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CHKP Stock Summary
- CHKP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 226.44 -- higher than 87.72% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Check Point Software Technologies Ltd is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Check Point Software Technologies Ltd's share price is greater than that of only 4.45% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Check Point Software Technologies Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NICE, FFIV, BIGC, PRLB, and FLDM.
- Visit CHKP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.checkpoint.com.
CHKP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CHKP's EV/EBIT ratio is 42.33% lower, now standing at 18.6.
- CHKP's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.6 over the prior 243 months.
- CHKP's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHKP.
CHKP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 9.22%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 16.8%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -4.15%.
The table below shows CHKP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHKP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHKP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.13% of graded US stocks.
- CHKP's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 398th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHKP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHKP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHKP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.55||52-week high||$139.26|
|Prev. close||$114.25||52-week low||$109.07|
|Day high||$116.21||Avg. volume||1,122,951|
|50-day MA||$122.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$120.81||Market Cap||15.85B|
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (CHKP) Company Bio
Check Point Software Technologies develops, markets, and supports a range of software, combined hardware, and software products and services for information technology security worldwide. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in San Carlos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHKP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHKP Latest Social Stream
View Full CHKP Social Stream
Latest CHKP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Check Point Software Technologies Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHKP as an investment opportunity.
Global Cloud Sandboxing Market Expected To Reach Highest CAGR by 2026 : Check Point Software Technologies (Israel), Cisco Systems (US), Fireeye (US), Fortinet (US), Juniper Networks (US), etc.
Introduction and Scope: Global Cloud Sandboxing Market A recent report presentation on Global Cloud Sandboxing Market rendering illustrative references on market growth prognosis has been recently pinned in the vast data archive of global Cloud Sandboxing market. The report includes decisive details on current and past market scenarios, understanding which is innately required to influence growth 
Global Telecom Network Infrastructure Market 2021 Future Growth Explored in Latest Research Report by 2028, key players - Altiostar Networks, Inc., Capgemini SE, Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
The recent report titled Global Telecom Network Infrastructure Market and forecast to 2028 published by Reportsweb is a focused study encompassing the market segmentation primarily based on type and application. The report investigates the key drivers leading to the growth
At CAGR 7.9 %, Managed Security Services Market Size to hit USD 50.64 Billion by 2027 Says Brandessence Market Research
Market Players for Global Market Players for Global IBM, HP, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell SecureWorks, AT&T, Computer Science Corp., Symantec Corp., Fortinet Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., and BT Group Market Players for Global Market Players for Global IBM, HP, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell SecureWorks, AT&T, Computer Science Corp., Symantec Corp., Fortinet Inc., Check Point Software Technologies Ltd., and BT Group
Are Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:CHKP) Fundamentals Good Enough to Warrant Buying Given The Stock's Recent Weakness?
With its stock down 4.0% over the past week, it is easy to disregard Check Point Software Technologies (NASDAQ:CHKP...
SAN CARLOS, Calif., Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- We are advised by Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. that journalists and other readers should disregard the news release, "August 2020s Most Wanted Malware: Evolved Qbot Trojan Ranks On Top Malware List For First Time" issued September 10, 2021 over GlobeNewswire.
CHKP Price Returns
Continue Researching CHKPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Check Point Software Technologies Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch