Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (CHKP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHKP POWR Grades
- CHKP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- CHKP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- CHKP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.06% of US stocks).
CHKP Stock Summary
- CHKP has a higher market value than 87.57% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $15,260,150,000.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CHECK POINT SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD is higher than it is for about only 0.42% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CHKP is more volatile than just 12.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHKP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLB, CGNX, FFIV, CRCT, and EGRX.
- CHKP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CHECK POINT SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD's official web site, go to www.checkpoint.com.
CHKP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CHKP's price/earnings ratio is 10.8% lower, now standing at 19.
- CHKP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHKP.
CHKP Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 27.83%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 5.76%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 81.61%.
The table below shows CHKP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHKP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHKP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.7% of graded US stocks.
- CHKP's asset turnover comes in at 0.356 -- ranking 400th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHKP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHKP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHKP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.40||52-week high||$149.62|
|Prev. close||$112.37||52-week low||$107.85|
|Day high||$112.58||Avg. volume||1,143,612|
|50-day MA||$121.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$125.88||Market Cap||13.97B|
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (CHKP) Company Bio
Check Point Software Technologies develops, markets, and supports a range of software, combined hardware, and software products and services for information technology security worldwide. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in San Carlos, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHKP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHKP Latest Social Stream
View Full CHKP Social Stream
Latest CHKP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHECK POINT SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHKP as an investment opportunity.
August’s Top Malware: Emotet Knocked off Top Spot by FormBook while GuLoader and Joker Disrupt the Index
Check Point Research reports that FormBook is the most prevalent malware, while the Android spyware Joker takes third place in the mobile index. Apache Log4j Remote Code Execution also returns to first place as the most exploited vulnerabilitySAN CARLOS, Calif., Sept. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Check Point Research (CPR), the Threat Intelligence arm of Check Point® Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHKP), a leading provider of cyber security solutions globally, has published its latest Globa
Check Point Software Launches Industry-Leading Security Operations Solutions and Services Suite with Prevention-First Approach
New Check Point Horizon platform for XDR, MDR and Events leverages the company´s prevention-first approach to improve defenses across the network, cloud and endpoints, and prevent future cyberattacksSAN CARLOS, Calif., Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Check Point® Software Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: CHKP), a leading provider of cyber security solutions globally, has announced the launch of Check Point Horizon – the industry-leading prevention-focused suite of security operations solutions and
Check Point Software Technologies (NASDAQ:CHKP) stock performs better than its underlying earnings growth over last three years
Buying a low-cost index fund will get you the average market return. But in any diversified portfolio of stocks, you'll...
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Check Point Software Technologies and Absolute Software
Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet, Check Point Software Technologies and Absolute Software are part of Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Security industry participants like PANW, FTNT, CHKP and ABST are benefiting from the current hybrid working trend and digital transformation wave.
CHKP Price Returns
Continue Researching CHKPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Check Point Software Technologies Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch