Chemung Financial Corp (CHMG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHMG POWR Grades
- CHMG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHMG is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- CHMG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CHMG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Chemung Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Chemung Financial Corp is higher than it is for about only 18.2% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.66 for Chemung Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHMG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FISI, OVLY, IBCP, CVLY, and FNCB.
- CHMG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chemung Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.chemungcanal.com.
CHMG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.04||52-week high||$45.00|
|Prev. close||$43.50||52-week low||$23.01|
|Day high||$43.50||Avg. volume||13,291|
|50-day MA||$42.67||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$35.46||Market Cap||200.70M|
Chemung Financial Corp (CHMG) Company Bio
Chemung Financial Corporation provides a range of banking, financing, fiduciary, and other financial services primarily in New York. The company was founded in 1833 and is based in Elmira, New York.
CHMG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHMG Latest Social Stream
View Full CHMG Social Stream
Latest CHMG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chemung Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHMG as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for May 11th
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for May 6th
Chemung Financial (CHMG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.32% and -1.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Chemung Financial Corporation Reports First Quarter 2021 Net Income of $6.5 million, or $1.39 per Share
ELMIRA, N.Y., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Chemung Financial Corporation (the “Corporation”) (Nasdaq: CHMG), the parent company of Chemung Canal Trust Company (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $6.5 million, or $1.39 per share, for the first quarter of 2021, compared to $2.5 million, or $0.51 per share, for the first quarter of 2020. "I am pleased to report earnings of $6.5 million, or $1.39 per share, for the first quarter of 2021, the second highest in the near 188-year history of our Company," according to Anders M. Tomson, President and CEO of Chemung Financial Corporation. "We began the year continuing to support our customers as the next phase of the Paycheck Protection Program launched early in the quarter, and, we assisted with the forgiveness process for others. A...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
CHMG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHMGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chemung Financial Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Chemung Financial Corp (CHMG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chemung Financial Corp (CHMG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chemung Financial Corp (CHMG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch