Chemung Financial Corp (CHMG): Price and Financial Metrics
CHMG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Chemung Financial Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 79.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.15 for Chemung Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 181.44%, Chemung Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 91.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHMG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CRWS, ACU, EBF, VLGEA, and FUNC.
- Visit CHMG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chemungcanal.com.
CHMG Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHMG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.85||52-week high||$50.81|
|Prev. close||$38.17||52-week low||$36.85|
|Day high||$37.99||Avg. volume||7,346|
|50-day MA||$40.95||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$43.60||Market Cap||178.61M|
Chemung Financial Corp (CHMG) Company Bio
Chemung Financial Corporation provides a range of banking, financing, fiduciary, and other financial services primarily in New York. The company was founded in 1833 and is based in Elmira, New York.