Change Healthcare Inc. (CHNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHNG POWR Grades
- CHNG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHNG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CHNG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CHNG Stock Summary
- Change Healthcare Inc's stock had its IPO on June 27, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.45% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CHNG has reported earnings growth of -109.11%, putting it ahead of only 18.19% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Change Healthcare Inc comes in at 1,470.4%, a number that bests 99.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RDHL, GLG, CHMA, ADXS, and PTGX.
- CHNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Change Healthcare Inc's official web site, go to www.changehealthcare.com.
CHNG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CHNG's EV/EBIT ratio is 272.87% higher, now standing at 122.3.
- CHNG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $107.2 over the prior 24 months.
- CHNG's price/earnings ratio has moved down $74.3 over the prior 24 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHNG.
CHNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.06||52-week high||$24.21|
|Prev. close||$23.15||52-week low||$9.76|
|Day high||$23.27||Avg. volume||3,801,351|
|50-day MA||$23.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.20||Market Cap||7.15B|
Change Healthcare Inc. (CHNG) Company Bio
Change Healthcare Holdings, Inc. provides revenue and payment cycle management and clinical information exchange solutions. The firm operates through four reportable segments: Payer Services, Provider Revenue Cycle Solutions, Ambulatory Provider Services and Pharmacy Services. The company was founded in September 2006 and is headquartered in Nashville, TN.
CHNG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Change Healthcare Inc. To summarize, we found that Change Healthcare Inc ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 164.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Change Healthcare Inc, consider:
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 23.4% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Change Healthcare Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.67. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.09% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 14. This value is greater than 96.39% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHNG Latest Social Stream
View Full CHNG Social Stream
Latest CHNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Change Healthcare Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHNG as an investment opportunity.
JL Images/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Aon (AON) is likely to offer more divestitures to get U.S. antitrust approval for the Willis Towers (WLTW) deal after the DOJ sued to block the deal yesterday, according to Citi. Citi said the firm spoke to AON last night and they are working as...
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
Change Healthcare (CHNG) continues to benefit from robust payment accuracy business. However, intense competition remains a woe.
Health Care Operations Software Market Is Booming Worldwide With Cerner, EClinicalWorks, Change Healthcare, TigerConnect, Dynafios
No summary available.
Change Healthcare Enhances Developers Ability to Scale API Use and Comply with Pending CMS Interoperability Rule
NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Change Healthcare expands the self-service resources it offers developers to use APIs at scale to bring new healthcare innovations to market.
CHNG Price Returns