C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (CHRW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHRW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CHRW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.81% of US stocks.
- CHRW's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CHRW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.52% of US stocks).
CHRW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHRW is 10.03 -- better than 96.91% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for C H Robinson Worldwide Inc is higher than 97.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of C H Robinson Worldwide Inc's share price is greater than that of just 3.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHRW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RHI, TTC, AVY, WSM, and WSO.
- CHRW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit C H Robinson Worldwide Inc's official web site, go to www.chrobinson.com.
CHRW Valuation Summary
- CHRW's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 64.71% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CHRW's price/earnings ratio has gone down 15.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CHRW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHRW.
CHRW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -11.32%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -5.53%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -3.21%.
The table below shows CHRW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHRW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHRW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 46.82% of graded US stocks.
- CHRW's asset turnover comes in at 3.519 -- ranking 1st of 138 Transportation stocks.
- SNDR, ARCB, and RRTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHRW.
The table below shows CHRW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHRW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHRW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$99.70||52-week high||$104.35|
|Prev. close||$98.80||52-week low||$84.67|
|Day high||$99.97||Avg. volume||1,059,467|
|50-day MA||$90.36||Dividend yield||2.05%|
|200-day MA||$93.68||Market Cap||13.13B|
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (CHRW) Company Bio
CH Robinson Worldwide provides freight transportation services and logistics solutions to companies in various industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHRW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHRW Latest Social Stream
View Full CHRW Social Stream
Latest CHRW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C H Robinson Worldwide Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHRW as an investment opportunity.
The partnership will make shipping easier, cheaper and faster by connecting SPS Commerce Fulfillment's carrier service into C.H. Robinson's Navisphere platform.
C.H. Robinson (CHRW) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Growth in net NAST revenues and the Global Forwarding unit is likely to get reflected in C.H. Robinson's (CHRW) third-quarter 2021 performance.
Southwest's (LUV) Q3 performance is expected to have been hurt by Delta-variant woes and high fuel costs. However, the top line is likely to have benefited from improved travel demand.
While rising fuel costs are expected to have hurt American Airlines' (AAL) Q3 performance, improvement in air-travel demand is likely to have aided the same.
CHRW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHRWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on C H Robinson Worldwide Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
C H Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
C H Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
C H Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch