C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW): Price and Financial Metrics
CHRW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.29||52-week high||$108.05|
|Prev. close||$84.95||52-week low||$84.76|
|Day high||$86.76||Avg. volume||1,201,336|
|50-day MA||$93.04||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$96.05||Market Cap||10.05B|
CHRW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHRW POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CHRW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHRW is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CHRW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.1% of US stocks).
CHRW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHRW is 14.49 -- better than 97.68% of US stocks.
- The volatility of C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC's share price is greater than that of merely 4.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CHRW comes in at 17.67% -- higher than that of 89.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC are BBY, DKS, POOL, RHI, and BJ.
- Visit CHRW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chrobinson.com.
CHRW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CHRW's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.1% higher, now standing at 16.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CHRW's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHRW.
CHRW Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.92%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.58%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.92%.
The table below shows CHRW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHRW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHRW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.69% of graded US stocks.
- CHRW's asset turnover comes in at 3.639 -- ranking 1st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SNDR, USAK, and UPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHRW.
The table below shows CHRW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) Company Bio
C.H. Robinson is an American Fortune 200 provider of multimodal transportation services and third-party logistics (3PL). It is currently the largest third-party logistics provider in the United States ranked by 2020 Logistics Gross Revenue/Turnover. The company offers freight transportation, transportation management, brokerage and warehousing. It offers truckload, less than truckload, air freight, intermodal, and ocean transportation. (Source:Wikipedia)
CHRW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHRW Latest Social Stream
View Full CHRW Social Stream
Latest CHRW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHRW as an investment opportunity.
A deep dive into the intrinsic value of C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW)
Strength Seen in Global Business Travel Group, Inc. (GBTG): Can Its 8.8% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Global Business Travel Group, Inc. (GBTG) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Expeditors International of Washington, C.H. Robinson Worldwide and Matson
Expeditors International of Washington, C.H. Robinson Worldwide and Matson are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Industry Rank for the Transportation-Services industry paints a dull picture mainly due to the freight demand slowdown. We believe stocks like EXPD, CHRW and MATX are better positioned to escape industry challenges.
C.H. Robinson (CHRW) has opened a 400,000 square-foot cross-border facility in Laredo, TX.
CHRW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHRWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on C H Robinson Worldwide Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
C H Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
C H Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
C H Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch