C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHRW POWR Grades
- CHRW scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHRW is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CHRW's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
CHRW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHRW is 15.58 -- better than 98.02% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC has a higher such ratio than just 13.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC are KTB, ANDE, MOH, BHG, and BBY.
- CHRW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC's official web site, go to www.chrobinson.com.
CHRW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CHRW's price/sales ratio is 69.23% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- CHRW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHRW.
CHRW Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.47%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 49.87%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 9.34%.
The table below shows CHRW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CHRW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHRW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.69% of graded US stocks.
- CHRW's asset turnover comes in at 3.639 -- ranking 1st of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SNDR, USAK, and UPS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CHRW.
The table below shows CHRW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHRW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHRW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.00||52-week high||$121.23|
|Prev. close||$97.48||52-week low||$86.57|
|Day high||$99.89||Avg. volume||1,638,689|
|50-day MA||$94.98||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$101.65||Market Cap||11.54B|
C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc. (CHRW) Company Bio
C.H. Robinson is an American Fortune 200 provider of multimodal transportation services and third-party logistics (3PL). It is currently the largest third-party logistics provider in the United States ranked by 2020 Logistics Gross Revenue/Turnover. The company offers freight transportation, transportation management, brokerage and warehousing. It offers truckload, less than truckload, air freight, intermodal, and ocean transportation. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CHRW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHRW Latest Social Stream
View Full CHRW Social Stream
Latest CHRW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about C H ROBINSON WORLDWIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHRW as an investment opportunity.
C.H. Robinson (CHRW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The Aristocrats, which will number 67 with its new members, have paid out a higher dividend each year for at least 25 straight years.
C.H. Robinson Worldwide has seen its share of ups and downs over the past year. See why I believe CHRW stock is a worthy long-term addition at current levels.
Both XPO (XPO) and C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) are likely to see earnings deteriorate in 2023, according to JP Morgan.
Goldman Sachs downgraded shares of C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW) to Neutral from a prior Buy on Tuesday.
CHRW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHRWHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on C H Robinson Worldwide Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
C H Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
C H Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
C H Robinson Worldwide Inc (CHRW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch