C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (CHRW): Price and Financial Metrics
CHRW Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHRW is 9.36 -- better than 96.36% of US stocks.
- CHRW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 357.16 -- higher than 88.5% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CHRW is more volatile than just 11.56% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHRW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSCO, SNA, RPM, HSIC, and LII.
- CHRW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit C H Robinson Worldwide Inc's official web site, go to www.chrobinson.com.
CHRW Stock Price Chart More Charts
CHRW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.62||52-week high||$92.72|
|Prev. close||$79.80||52-week low||$74.12|
|Day high||$80.12||Avg. volume||1,400,469|
|50-day MA||$77.61||Dividend yield||2.56%|
|200-day MA||$82.15||Market Cap||10.77B|
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (CHRW) Company Bio
CH Robinson Worldwide provides freight transportation services and logistics solutions to companies in various industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.