Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT): Price and Financial Metrics
CHT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CHT is currently 0.38, higher than just 2.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CHT is more volatile than only 0.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CHT comes in at 124.33% -- higher than that of 97.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNN, MTD, XYL, PPG, and ETN.
- Visit CHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cht.com.tw.
CHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.41||52-week high||$40.25|
|Prev. close||$39.90||52-week low||$34.46|
|Day high||$39.75||Avg. volume||86,995|
|50-day MA||$39.10||Dividend yield||2.82%|
|200-day MA||$37.83||Market Cap||30.57B|
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Company Bio
Chunghwa Telecom Company local telephone services, domestic long distance telephone services, broadband access, and related services primarily in Taiwan. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
CHT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd ranked in the 57th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CHT, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 100. Its equity weight surpasses that of 98.1% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Communication Services sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 2.72% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -401.57. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 0.74% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHT Latest Social Stream
View Full CHT Social Stream
Latest CHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHT as an investment opportunity.
Console quality cloud gaming now available for iOS gamers in Taiwan Console quality cloud gaming is now available with the debut of the Hami 5G iOS mobile app in Taiwan. Bringing 65 iconic console titles to iOS users with high performance cloud gaming, Chunghwa Telecom’s Hami iOS mobile gaming app is powered by pioneering technology […]
Taiwan-based telecom operators, including Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), Chunghwa Telecom (CHT) and Taiwan Mobile, have enhanced their deployments in the IoV market to cash in on the increasing availability of AIoT platform products and expanding 5G networks, according to industry sources.
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 04, 2021, 02:00 AM ET Company Participants Angela Tsai - Director, IR Harrison Kuo - President Vincent Chen - SEVP and CFO Conference Call Participants Neale Anderson - HSBC Jack Hsu - SinoPac Securities Amber Lee - Yuanta Billy...
CHT earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Chunghwa Telecom Reports Un-Audited Consolidated Operating Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year of 2020
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (TAIEX: 2412, NYSE: CHT) ("Chunghwa" or "the Company") today reported its un-audited operating results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2020. All figures were prepared in accordance with Taiwan-International Financial Reporting Standards ("T-IFRSs") on a consolidated basis.
CHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHTWant to do more research on Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!