Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT): Price and Financial Metrics
CHT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CHT is currently 0.38, higher than only 2.24% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,850.69%, Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.81% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 0.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd are SNN, XYL, MTD, ETN, and FMS.
- Visit CHT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cht.com.tw.
CHT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.95||52-week high||$41.13|
|Prev. close||$40.63||52-week low||$35.76|
|Day high||$41.13||Avg. volume||100,054|
|50-day MA||$39.40||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$38.15||Market Cap||31.77B|
Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Company Bio
Chunghwa Telecom Company local telephone services, domestic long distance telephone services, broadband access, and related services primarily in Taiwan. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Taipei, Taiwan.
CHT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CHT, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -401.57; that's higher than only 0% of US stocks in the Communication Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.98 years, is -0.01% -- higher than just 22.52% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 0% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 2.98% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHT Latest Social Stream
View Full CHT Social Stream
Latest CHT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHT as an investment opportunity.
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT) has launched a 5G small cell IoDT (interoperability development testing) network designed to help local networking device makers develop and test their equipment and solutions.
TSMC is fast expanding capacity for 5nm process to meet strong demand from a host of heavyweight clients, including Apple, AMD and MediaTek. The foundry house's capacity for 5nm process is expected hike by one third in second-half 2021 compared to that in the last quarter of 2020. MediaTek has also obtained more capacity support from TSMC for chip production at 6nm and 7nm to facilitate its 5G chip shipments. Meanwhile, ODM Wistron and Taiwan's Chunghwa Telecom have teamed up eyeing the 5G and AI services sectors.
Wistron Group has forged a strategic alliance with Chunghwa Telecom (CHT) to jointly tap business opportunities arising from proliferating 5G and AI applications.
Console quality cloud gaming now available for iOS gamers in Taiwan Console quality cloud gaming is now available with the debut of the Hami 5G iOS mobile app in Taiwan. Bringing 65 iconic console titles to iOS users with high performance cloud gaming, Chunghwa Telecom’s Hami iOS mobile gaming app is powered by pioneering technology […]
Taiwan-based telecom operators, including Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), Chunghwa Telecom (CHT) and Taiwan Mobile, have enhanced their deployments in the IoV market to cash in on the increasing availability of AIoT platform products and expanding 5G networks, according to industry sources.
CHT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CHTWant to do more research on Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!