Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CHT has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.31% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CHT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 76,939,000,000, ranking above 99.62% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, CHT has returned $34,746,000,000 US dollars, more than 98.2% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CHT's price: AJX, CBTX, ITUB, KW and FBP.
CHT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CHT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2319.14%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CHT, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Communication Services sector, the expected return of 2319.14%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 100% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 100% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for CHT than it is for just 100% of other equities in the Communication Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Communication Services sector, CHT's equity discount rate is less than just 100% of those stocks.
CHT Dividend Chart
CHT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CHT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CHT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd and its dividends:
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd Common Stock (CHT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) - Dividend Investor
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha