Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, CHT has issued more dividends than 98.21% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- CHT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 76,939,000,000; for context, that's better than 99.54% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CHT has less fluctuation in its price than 99.95% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CHT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATO, HNRG, GLBS, BEBE and SMRT.
CHT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2292.76% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CHT, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Communication Services sector, the expected return of 2292.76%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 100% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 100% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for CHT than it is for just 100% of other equities in the Communication Services sector that also issue dividends.
CHT Dividend Chart
CHT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CHT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CHT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd and its dividends:
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd Common Stock (CHT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) - Dividend Investor
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha