Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd. (CHT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CHT has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 98.31% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CHT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 76,939,000,000, ranking above 99.62% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that CHT has less volatility in its price than 99.72% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CHT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: NXRT, BAK, HTGC, WU and ES.
CHT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for CHT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 2292.58%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CHT, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Communication Services sector, the expected return of 2292.58%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 100% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 100% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $29 billion, CHT is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 100% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, CHT has a beta lower than just 100% of them.
CHT Dividend Chart
CHT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CHT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CHT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd and its dividends:
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd Common Stock (CHT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) - Dividend Investor
Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha