Chewy, Inc. (CHWY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHWY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CHWY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.48% of US stocks.
- CHWY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- CHWY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.49% of US stocks).
CHWY Stock Summary
- Chewy Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.88% of US listed stocks.
- CHWY's current price/earnings ratio is 1,568.58, which is higher than 99.52% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 37.74 for Chewy Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chewy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CAH, IEA, SEAS, WMG, and PBI.
- CHWY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chewy Inc's official web site, go to www.chewy.com.
CHWY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CHWY's price/sales ratio is 15.09% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 27 months, CHWY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3010.
- CHWY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3621.1 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHWY.
CHWY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHWY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.36% of graded US stocks.
- CHWY's asset turnover comes in at 4.446 -- ranking 3rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHWY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHWY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHWY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.05||52-week high||$120.00|
|Prev. close||$40.68||52-week low||$37.68|
|Day high||$40.49||Avg. volume||4,264,872|
|50-day MA||$58.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.07||Market Cap||15.90B|
Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) Company Bio
Operates online platform to sell pet food and other pet-related products.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHWY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHWY Latest Social Stream
View Full CHWY Social Stream
Latest CHWY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chewy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHWY as an investment opportunity.
Consumer cyclical stocks could see significant upside in 2022
Investment company Your Advocates Ltd., LLP (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF, iShares Core U.S.
Investment company Aaron Wealth Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Walmart Inc, Global X Silver Miners ETF, NVIDIA Corp, Xtrackers USD High Yield Corporate Bond ETF, Vanguard Small Cap ETF, sells iShares Core MSCI Emerging Markets ETF, BTC iShares Core MSCI EAFE ETF, Vanguard Intermediate-Term Corporate Bond ETF, DraftKings Inc, First Majestic Silver Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Aaron Wealth Advisors LLC.
A Piper Sandler analyst points to rising costs and decelerating revenue growth as the leading causes for the lower value.
Investing in growth stocks can be a great way to build wealth in the long term if you're disciplined.
CHWY Price Returns