Chewy, Inc. (CHWY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHWY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CHWY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.27% of US stocks.
- CHWY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CHWY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CHWY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHWY is 603.34 -- better than 99.91% of US stocks.
- CHWY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,437.2 -- higher than 97.82% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CHWY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHWY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTDR, PTCT, CCLP, TEN, and CAH.
- CHWY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chewy Inc's official web site, go to www.chewy.com.
CHWY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CHWY's price/sales ratio is 15.09% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 27 months, CHWY's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3010.
- CHWY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3621.1 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHWY.
CHWY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHWY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.36% of graded US stocks.
- CHWY's asset turnover comes in at 4.446 -- ranking 3rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHWY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHWY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHWY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.33||52-week high||$97.74|
|Prev. close||$35.24||52-week low||$22.22|
|Day high||$35.80||Avg. volume||5,627,384|
|50-day MA||$29.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.48||Market Cap||14.86B|
Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) Company Bio
Operates online platform to sell pet food and other pet-related products.
Most Popular Stories View All
CHWY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHWY Latest Social Stream
View Full CHWY Social Stream
Latest CHWY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chewy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHWY as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Savvy investors can generate lucrative returns by investing in companies that look like prime takeover targets.
No summary available.
Off and on the price chart, today there's a lot to like about three of the market's most-shorted stocks following deeper bearish corrections.
Chewy''s focus on pet owners could soon be a treat for the stock''s investors, too.
CHWY Price Returns