Chewy, Inc. (CHWY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHWY POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CHWY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHWY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CHWY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.74% of US stocks).
CHWY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CHWY is 110.98 -- better than 99.84% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 5,635.21, Chewy Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.16% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -17.51 for Chewy Inc; that's greater than it is for only 1.22% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chewy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PINS, MELI, OXM, RDFN, and CVET.
- CHWY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chewy Inc's official web site, go to www.chewy.com.
CHWY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHWY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.90||52-week high||$120.00|
|Prev. close||$78.85||52-week low||$44.31|
|Day high||$80.82||Avg. volume||3,581,374|
|50-day MA||$75.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$80.17||Market Cap||33.19B|
Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) Company Bio
Operates online platform to sell pet food and other pet-related products.
CHWY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CHWY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Chewy Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CHWY, they are:
- In the past 0.81 years, Chewy Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.98%; that's better than only 0% of cash flow producing equities in the Technology sector, where it is classified.
- Chewy Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -44.74. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.8% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHWY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHWY Latest Social Stream
View Full CHWY Social Stream
Latest CHWY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Chewy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHWY as an investment opportunity.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyze Chewy, Inc.'s ( NYSE:CHWY ) business, as it appears the company may be on the cusp of a considerable accomplishment : profitability. Chewy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the pure play e-commerce business in the United States.
ACI vs. CHWY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
We have narrowed down our search to five large-cap stocks that have attained a 52-week high this year but are currently trading at a sharp discount. These are SAM, DAR, MHK, SCCO and CHWY.
Plus, best-selling author Daniel Kahneman shares insights from his new book, "Noise: A Flaw in Human Judgment."
Gray Kotze/iStock via Getty Images When it comes to investing in growth stocks, I'm typically much more comfortable jumping into them after they've tested highs and fallen for a breather, rather than risking buying in when they're red-hot and sitting near the top of the market. In the case of...
CHWY Price Returns