Chewy Inc. Cl A (CHWY): Price and Financial Metrics
CHWY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.51||52-week high||$52.88|
|Prev. close||$35.85||52-week low||$26.47|
|Day high||$36.49||Avg. volume||4,305,505|
|50-day MA||$33.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.01||Market Cap||15.16B|
CHWY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHWY POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CHWY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.38% of US stocks.
- CHWY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CHWY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 26.01% of US stocks).
CHWY Stock Summary
- CHEWY INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.35% of US listed stocks.
- CHWY's current price/earnings ratio is 273.87, which is higher than 97.97% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.27 for CHEWY INC; that's greater than it is for 96.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CHEWY INC are BRLT, NSP, ACI, CWH, and SPI.
- Visit CHWY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chewy.com.
CHWY Valuation Summary
- CHWY's price/earnings ratio is 281.8; this is 957.41% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- CHWY's price/earnings ratio has moved up 333.9 over the prior 48 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHWY.
CHWY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHWY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.36% of graded US stocks.
- CHWY's asset turnover comes in at 4.446 -- ranking 3rd of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHWY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Chewy Inc. Cl A (CHWY) Company Bio
Chewy, Inc. is an American online retailer of pet food and other pet-related products based in Dania Beach, Florida. In 2017, Chewy was acquired by PetSmart for $3.35 billion, which was the largest ever acquisition of an e-commerce business at the time. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CHWY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHWY Latest Social Stream
View Full CHWY Social Stream
Latest CHWY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHEWY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHWY as an investment opportunity.
Most Active Equity Options For Midday - Thursday, June 1
Here are the most active equity options for midday.
5 Investors Betting Big on Chewy (CHWY) Stock Right Now
Chewy just reported impressive earnings, surpassing Wall Street expectations.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers that traders need to know about for Thursday morning!
7 Short-Squeeze Stocks Set for a May Rally
While targeting the best short-squeeze stocks to buy now can be incredibly treacherous, they may also yield robust returns.
3 Magnificent Growth Stocks to Buy to Help Build a Millionaire Portfolio
It's never too early to start building a portfolio that may eventually make you a millionaire. Today, many growth stocks are suffering, but in some cases, prospects over time remain bright. Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) was on an earnings roll, delivering gains in net income year after year -- until last year, when the company swung to a loss for the first time since 2014.
CHWY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...