ChampionX Corporation (CHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHX POWR Grades
- CHX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CHX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 30.53% of US stocks).
CHX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 379.36, CHAMPIONX CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.52% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 49.7, CHAMPIONX CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 88.43% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of CHAMPIONX CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSN, HLNE, BMI, DCI, and ADUS.
- To check out CHAMPIONX CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001723089.
CHX Valuation Summary
- CHX's EV/EBIT ratio is 35.2; this is 248.51% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- CHX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHX.
CHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.47% of graded US stocks.
- CHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.849 -- ranking 32nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.60||52-week high||$33.13|
|Prev. close||$30.87||52-week low||$16.64|
|Day high||$31.12||Avg. volume||1,912,639|
|50-day MA||$25.33||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$22.88||Market Cap||6.10B|
Most Popular Stories View All
CHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHX Latest Social Stream
View Full CHX Social Stream
Latest CHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHAMPIONX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHX as an investment opportunity.
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation (Nasdaq: CHX) announced today its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.075 per share on the company’s common stock, par value $0.01 per share, to be paid on January 27, 2023 to shareholders of record on January 6, 2023. About ChampionX ChampionX is a global leader in chemistry solutions, artificial lift systems, and highly engineered equipment and technologies that help companies drill for
Valaris stock saw an improvement in its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating Tuesday, from 94 to 96. The oil & gas drilling services stock sports a Relative Strength Rating of 98. Valaris stock has now climbed above a proper buy zone after clearing the 60.23 entry in a cup with handle and is currently extended.
Revenue of $1.0 billion, increased 25% year-over-year, and 10% sequentiallyNet income attributable to ChampionX of $23.1 million, decreased 59% year-over-year, and 16% sequentiallyAdjusted net income of $67.8 million, increased 116% year-over-year, and 14% sequentiallyAdjusted EBITDA of $166.1 million, increased 34% year-over-year, and 20% sequentiallyCash from operating activities of $187.2 million and free cash flow of $167.4 millionBoard approved increase in share repurchase program authoriza
ChampionX Corporation’s UNBRIDLED® ESP Systems HIGH RISE™ Series Pump Earns ‘Best Production Technology Award’ at 2022 World Oil Awards
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation’s (“ChampionX” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CHX) UNBRIDLED® ESP Systems HIGH RISE™ series pump line was awarded Best Production Technology at the World Oil awards on October 13. The HIGH RISE series pumps are engineered to significantly improve electrical submersible pumping (ESP) system performance and longevity while also meaningfully reducing the carbon footprint of ESP operations. “With the introduction of the new HI
CHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|