ChampionX Corporation (CHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHX POWR Grades
- CHX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHX is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CHX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 18.98% of US stocks).
CHX Stock Summary
- CHX's went public 3.38 years ago, making it older than merely 10.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CHX's current price/earnings ratio is 356.33, which is higher than 98.18% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that CHX's revenue has grown 155.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.45% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARCE, CPSH, SRCL, WING, and ZYXI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CHX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001723089.
CHX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CHX's EV/EBIT ratio is 246.56% higher, now standing at 62.9.
- CHX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 27.1 over the prior 40 months.
- Over the past 40 months, CHX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 27.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHX.
CHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79% of graded US stocks.
- CHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.799 -- ranking 36th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.84||52-week high||$30.48|
|Prev. close||$22.01||52-week low||$6.87|
|Day high||$22.19||Avg. volume||1,358,377|
|50-day MA||$22.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.60||Market Cap||4.41B|
Most Popular Stories View All
CHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHX Latest Social Stream
View Full CHX Social Stream
Latest CHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ChampionX Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHX as an investment opportunity.
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation (“ChampionX” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CHX) announced today the completion of an investment in PingThings, Inc., which has developed an advanced sensor AI platform that enables its customers to manage tremendous volumes of time series data at scale, helping achieve their system reliability, decarbonization and capital efficiency goals. “This investment in PingThings is consistent with our long-term strategic priority
International Market And Synergies Will Drive CHX ChampionX Corporation (CHX) will look to supplement the recent gains from the drilling and completion activity revival in the North American onshore businesses with the volume rise in the international operations. But more importantly, it will leverage the artificial lift and chemical production...
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation (Nasdaq: CHX) (the “Company”) has informed Wells Fargo, National Association, the trustee of the Company’s 6.375% Senior Notes due 2026 (the “Notes”), of its intent to redeem $90 million of the Notes this month. Notice is expected to be provided to the holders of the Notes on or about September 13, 2021, with redemption ten days following Notice. The Notes will be redeemed pursuant to Section 11.01 of the Indenture an
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation (NASDAQ: CHX) (“ChampionX” or the “Company”) today announced the sale of its Corsicana, Texas, chemical manufacturing plant to RPM International Inc., a global leader in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services. “This transaction is mutually beneficial to ChampionX, RPM International Inc., the team at the Corsicana plant and the community in which it operates,” said Sivasankaran “Soma” Som
ChampionX (NASDAQ:CHX) has had a rough month with its share price down 8.4%. We, however decided to study the company's...
CHX Price Returns