ChampionX Corporation (CHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHX POWR Grades
- CHX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHX is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- CHX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
CHX Stock Summary
- CHX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 179.64 -- higher than 84.79% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CHX's current price/earnings ratio is 32.42, which is higher than 79.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.13%, CHAMPIONX CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 19.07% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CHAMPIONX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CRAI, ODC, RS, CPRI, and STC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CHX's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001723089.
CHX Valuation Summary
- CHX's EV/EBIT ratio is 22.8; this is 145.16% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- CHX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.6 over the prior 59 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CHX.
CHX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CHX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.47% of graded US stocks.
- CHX's asset turnover comes in at 0.849 -- ranking 32nd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CHX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CHX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CHX, see our CHX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$25.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.35 (Strong Buy)|
CHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.31||52-week high||$33.65|
|Prev. close||$25.29||52-week low||$16.64|
|Day high||$26.43||Avg. volume||1,672,508|
|50-day MA||$30.65||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$25.61||Market Cap||5.23B|
Most Popular Stories View All
CHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHX Latest Social Stream
View Full CHX Social Stream
Latest CHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CHAMPIONX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHX as an investment opportunity.
Noble Stock Composite Rating Continues To Rise, Hitting 96
Noble saw its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating jump to 96 Thursday, up from 93 the day before. The revised score means the stock currently tops 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength.
ChampionX to Host 2023 Investor Day
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation (“ChampionX” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: CHX) announced today that the Company will host its 2023 Investor Day beginning at 1:00pm Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 7, 2023, in New York City. A live webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on ChampionX’s website at https://investors.championx.com. The accompanying presentation slides will be posted in the Investors section of our website. About ChampionX C
7 Energy Stocks Kicking Butt Right Now
Energy stocks have been one of the few winners in the market recently.
ChampionX Increases Quarterly Dividend by 13 Percent
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Feb. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation (Nasdaq: CHX) (“ChampionX” or the “Company”) announced today its Board of Directors has declared an increased regular quarterly dividend of $0.085 per share on the Company’s common stock, par value $0.01 per share, to be paid on April 28, 2023 to shareholders of record on April 7, 2023. “Consistent with our commitment to returning excess capital to shareholders, I am pleased to announce that we are increasing our regul
ChampionX Corporation Announces Appointment of Elaine Pickle and Carlos Fierro to Board of Directors; Stephen Wagner Will Retire
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Feb. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation (Nasdaq: CHX), a global leader in chemistry programs and services, artificial lift solutions, emissions technologies, automation and optimization equipment, and drilling technologies for the upstream and midstream oil and gas industry, today announced it has appointed Elaine Pickle and Carlos Fierro to the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”). Additionally, Stephen K. Wagner, a member of the Board since 2018, has
CHX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...