ChampionX Corporation (CHX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CHX POWR Grades
- CHX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CHX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- CHX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.94% of US stocks).
CHX Stock Summary
- ChampionX Corp's stock had its IPO on May 9, 2018, making it an older stock than only 8.97% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 85.31%, ChampionX Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.25% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ChampionX Corp comes in at 112.97%, a number that bests 94.95% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ChampionX Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CENT, REZI, SCHN, AAWW, and XPER.
- To check out ChampionX Corp's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001723089.
CHX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CHX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.84||52-week high||$26.91|
|Prev. close||$25.77||52-week low||$6.87|
|Day high||$26.91||Avg. volume||1,491,796|
|50-day MA||$22.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.10||Market Cap||5.40B|
CHX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for ChampionX Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that ChampionX Corp ranked in the 88th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 826.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CHX, they are:
- ChampionX Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- ChampionX Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.68. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22.1% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), ChampionX Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 22.83% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CHX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CHX Latest Social Stream
View Full CHX Social Stream
Latest CHX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ChampionX Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CHX as an investment opportunity.
Quanta Services' (PWR) first-quarter results reflect solid performance of the Electric Power Infrastructure Solutions business.
ChampionX Corp. (CHX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Byron Pope - VP, ESG & IR Soma Somasundaram - President & CEO Ken Fisher - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants David Anderson - Barclays George O'Leary - Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co....
Earnings Update: Here's Why Analysts Just Lifted Their ChampionX Corporation (NASDAQ:CHX) Price Target To US$23.45
ChampionX Corporation ( NASDAQ:CHX ) investors will be delighted, with the company turning in some strong numbers with...
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Nov. 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation (NYSE: CHX) (the “Company” or “ChampionX”) announced today the commencement of a cash tender offer (the “Tender Offer”) to purchase its 6.375% Senior Notes due 2026 (the “Notes”) in a principal amount of up to $100,000,000 (the “Tender Cap”), as described in the table below: Title of SecurityCUSIP NumberPrincipal Amount OutstandingTender CapBase Consideration (1)(2)Early Tender Premium (1)Total Consideration (1)(2) 6.375% Senior Notes due 202603755LAC8$300,000,000$100,000,000$980.00$30.00$1,010.00 (1) Per $1,000 principal amount of Notes.(2) Excludes Accrued Interest (as defined below), which will be paid in addition to the Base Consideration or the Total Consideration, as applicable.Certain In...
THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Nov. 16, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChampionX Corporation (“ChampionX”) (NYSE: CHX) announced today an exclusive collaboration agreement with Modumetal Inc. The agreement is intended to drive production-related technology developments by combining Modumetal’s advanced materials and processes and ChampionX’s extensive research and development capabilities. Initially, the agreement calls for the introduction of Norris® Rod couplings coated with Modumetal nanolaminate technology. Under the terms of the agreement, the two companies also will evaluate the technical and commercial feasibility of combining Modumetal technology with existing and new production equipment advancements—including artificial lift system components—to improve equipment reliability and lower oil a...
CHX Price Returns