Cigna Corp. (CI): Price and Financial Metrics
CI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$261.11||52-week high||$340.11|
|Prev. close||$262.74||52-week low||$240.11|
|Day high||$269.88||Avg. volume||1,778,253|
|50-day MA||$256.26||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$290.60||Market Cap||77.26B|
CI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CI POWR Grades
- CI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.66% of US stocks.
- CI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 51.31% of US stocks).
CI Stock Summary
- CI has a higher market value than 97.18% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $73,897,048,415.
- CIGNA GROUP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.85% of US listed stocks.
- CIGNA GROUP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.61% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIGNA GROUP, a group of peers worth examining would be ITW, NOC, HUM, PGR, and TGT.
- CI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CIGNA GROUP's official web site, go to www.cigna.com.
CI Valuation Summary
- CI's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 92.16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CI.
CI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 135.47%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 283.6%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.94%.
The table below shows CI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.74% of graded US stocks.
- CI's asset turnover comes in at 1.073 -- ranking 15th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AMSF, ANTM, and MHLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CI.
The table below shows CI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CI, see our CI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$263.32||Average Broker Recommendation||1.54 (Moderate Buy)|
Cigna Corp. (CI) Company Bio
Cigna is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Bloomfield, Connecticut. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services, the majority of which are offered through employers and other groups (e.g. governmental and non-governmental organizations, unions and associations). Cigna is incorporated in Connecticut. (Source:Wikipedia)
CI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CI Latest Social Stream
View Full CI Social Stream
Latest CI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIGNA GROUP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CI as an investment opportunity.
Cigna (CI) Inks Deal With CHSS to Enhance Specialty Care
Cigna (CI) partners with CarepathRx Health System Solutions to accelerate the delivery of pharmacy care for patients with complex needs.
The Cigna Group Earns Top Spot for Sustainability in the Health Care Industry on Forbes Net Zero Leaders List
Global health company The Cigna Group (NYSE: CI) earned the first place ranking among the health care industry for its leadership in global sustainability in the first-ever Net Zero Leaders list released by Forbes this week. The list ranks the top 100 public companies in America that are best positioned to reduce greenhouse-gas emissions and offset them by 2050.
CarepathRx Health System Solutions and Evernorth Health Services Forge Strategic Partnership to Enhance Specialty Care for Patients
CarepathRx Health System Solutions (CHSS), a CarepathRx company and portfolio company of Nautic Partners (Nautic), and Evernorth Health Services, a subsidiary of The Cigna Group (NYSE: CI), announced a new strategic partnership and investment by Evernorth in CHSS. The strategic partnership brings together Evernorth's diverse specialty and care expertise with CHSS' robust pharmacy and infusion management capabilities, technology solutions, and health system relationships to improve, expand, and a
There's A Lot To Like About Cigna Group's (NYSE:CI) Upcoming US$1.23 Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Billionaire Cliff Asness Says Recession Is a Pretty Scary Risk, but Has Been Loading Up on These 2 Stocks
Fears of a recession causing havoc to the markets are not reserved solely to the average investor. Even some of Wall Street’s most lauded stock pickers are worried about the implications. Citing an unnerving disconnect between the current positioning of stocks and bonds – essentially, the bond market pricing in a recession while stocks appear to factor in a more optimistic outlook – billionaire Cliff Asness thinks things could get hairy if a recession comes into play. “If inflation stays sticky
CI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CIWant to see what other sources are saying about Cigna Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cigna Corp (CI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cigna Corp (CI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cigna Corp (CI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...