Cigna Corp. (CI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CI is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 46.95% of US stocks).
CI Stock Summary
- CIGNA CORP's market capitalization of $96,818,370,397 is ahead of 97.8% of US-listed equities.
- CIGNA CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.53% of US listed stocks.
- CI's went public 37.11 years ago, making it older than 93.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIGNA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MDLZ, TJX, MMC, EL, and BKNG.
- Visit CI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cigna.com.
CI Valuation Summary
- CI's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 76.19% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CI.
CI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.63%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 135.47%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 14.93%.
The table below shows CI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.74% of graded US stocks.
- CI's asset turnover comes in at 1.073 -- ranking 15th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- AMSF, ANTM, and MHLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CI.
The table below shows CI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$311.11||52-week high||$340.11|
|Prev. close||$313.28||52-week low||$213.16|
|Day high||$311.11||Avg. volume||1,534,425|
|50-day MA||$320.60||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$289.82||Market Cap||95.12B|
Cigna Corp. (CI) Company Bio
Cigna is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Bloomfield, Connecticut. Its insurance subsidiaries are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services, the majority of which are offered through employers and other groups (e.g. governmental and non-governmental organizations, unions and associations). Cigna is incorporated in Connecticut. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CI Latest Social Stream
View Full CI Social Stream
Latest CI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIGNA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CI as an investment opportunity.
(Reuters) -CVS Health Corp said on Monday that David Joyner would return to head the U.S. diversified healthcare company’s pharmacy services and tapped former Cigna Corp executive Amy Bricker as its chief product officer for consumer business.
In the latest trading session, Cigna (CI) closed at $308.17, marking a -0.06% move from the previous day.
CVS Health Corp said on Monday that David Joyner would return to head the U.S. diversified healthcare company's pharmacy services and tapped former Cigna Corp executive Amy Bricker as its chief product officer for consumer business. Joyner will become the chief of the pharmacy services segment, which also includes the company's pharmacy benefits management business Caremark, effective Jan. 30.
Toward the end of the year, insurance companies and health care providers — from hospitals to doctor groups — begin fierce contract negotiations. Here's how several confrontations that affect both providers and consumers in Arizona have played out so far.
Employers Achieve Lower Costs and Improve Health Engagement With Integrated Benefits, Cigna Study Shows
A study released today by Cigna (NYSE: CI), a global health service company, finds that triple integration of medical, pharmacy and behavioral benefits resulted in lower health care costs for employers. Conducted by Aon plc, a leading global professional services firm, the Value of Integration Study shows that Cigna's integrated employer clients saved $148 per member per year in 2021.
CI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|