Cigna Corporation (CI): Price and Financial Metrics
CI Stock Summary
- CI has a higher market value than 97.15% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $68,381,653,938.
- CI's went public 33.89 years ago, making it older than 92.43% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cigna Corp comes in at 189.12%, a number that bests 96.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cigna Corp are ANTM, PNC, ABEV, LFC, and ADP.
- Visit CI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cigna.com.
CI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CI Price/Volume Stats
Cigna Corporation (CI) Company Bio
Cigna Corporation offers medical, dental, disability, life and accident insurance and related products and services. The Company operates in three segments: Global Health-Care, Global Supplemental Benefits and Group Disability and Life. The company was founded in 1792 and is based in Bloomfield, Connecticut.