Cigna Corp. (CI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -24.6 -- higher than 6.07% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Currently, CI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 94.64% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: JP, FEDU, BF.B, ED and SIEB.
CI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 2.02% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Cigna Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Healthcare stocks that issue dividends, CI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 63.08% such stocks.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for CI, its beta is lower than 63.23% of stocks in the large-sized revenue class.
CI Dividend Chart
CI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CI Dividends vs. Peers
CI's dividend yield currently ranks #2 of 17 vs. its peers in the Medical - Health Insurance category.
|1||BHG||Bright Health Group Inc.||0.00%|
|4||WCG||Wellcare Health Plans, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||MOH||Molina Healthcare Inc.||0.00%|
|8||CLOV||Clover Health Investments Corp. Cl A||0.00%|
|10||MGLN||Magellan Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||UNH||UnitedHealth Group Inc.||0.00%|
|13||HIIQ||Health Insurance Innovations, Inc. -||0.00%|
|15||ALHC||Alignment Healthcare, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||OSCR||Oscar Health Inc.||0.00%|