China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc. - Ordinary Shares (CIFS): Price and Financial Metrics
CIFS Stock Summary
- China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc's stock had its IPO on August 8, 2017, making it an older stock than only 6.13% of US equities in our set.
- For CIFS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FENG, OPK, APEN, NH, and PLAB.
- Visit CIFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cifsp.com.
CIFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CIFS Price/Volume Stats
China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc. - Ordinary Shares (CIFS) Company Bio
China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc. provides financial advisory services to meet the financial and capital needs of small-to-medium sized enterprises in China. The company offers commercial payment, international corporate financing, and intermediary bank loan advisory services, as well as entrusted/direct loans. It also provides value-added Internet information services. China Internet Nationwide Financial Services Inc. was founded in 2015 and is based in Beijing, China.