Civitas Solutions, Inc. (CIVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIVI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CIVITAS RESOURCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CIVI has reported earnings growth of -3,834.79%, putting it ahead of merely 0.42% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CIVI's revenue has grown 659.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.58% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CIVITAS RESOURCES INC are PDCE, PSFE, GRWG, MTDR, and RGLD.
- Visit CIVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bonanzacrk.com.
CIVI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CIVI's EV/EBIT ratio is 63.03% lower, now standing at 4.4.
- Over the past 131 months, CIVI's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIVI.
CIVI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 121.64%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 298.89%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1296.57%.
The table below shows CIVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.70||52-week high||$84.76|
|Prev. close||$54.48||52-week low||$44.17|
|Day high||$55.33||Avg. volume||871,556|
|50-day MA||$61.07||Dividend yield||3.4%|
|200-day MA||$58.92||Market Cap||4.65B|
Civitas Solutions, Inc. (CIVI) Company Bio
Civitas Solutions provider of home- and community-based health and human services to must-serve individuals with intellectual, developmental, physical or behavioral disabilities and other special needs. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIVI Latest Social Stream
View Full CIVI Social Stream
Latest CIVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIVITAS RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIVI as an investment opportunity.
The best thing about owning small company stocks is watching them become large company stocks in the future.
Boulder County and an oil company's dispute has drawn legal arguments from industry groups, mineral rights owners and a Native American tribe.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 33% in Bonanza Creek (CIVI). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Bonanza Creek (CIVI) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
Consider adding some of the best oil stocks to your portfolio to capitalize on continued high energy prices.
CIVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|