Civitas Solutions, Inc. (CIVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIVI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.08, CIVITAS RESOURCES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.94% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CIVI has reported earnings growth of 6,600.24%, putting it ahead of 99.67% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CIVITAS RESOURCES INC comes in at 622.38%, a number that bests 98.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIVITAS RESOURCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PDCE, SBOW, TDOC, PSFE, and HCC.
- CIVI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CIVITAS RESOURCES INC's official web site, go to www.bonanzacrk.com.
CIVI Valuation Summary
- CIVI's price/earnings ratio is 4.6; this is 51.06% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- CIVI's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CIVI.
CIVI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 162.04%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 276.84%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 372.09%.
The table below shows CIVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CIVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.03||52-week high||$84.76|
|Prev. close||$68.26||52-week low||$44.17|
|Day high||$69.00||Avg. volume||508,867|
|50-day MA||$61.21||Dividend yield||2.94%|
|200-day MA||$62.68||Market Cap||5.79B|
Civitas Solutions, Inc. (CIVI) Company Bio
Civitas Solutions provider of home- and community-based health and human services to must-serve individuals with intellectual, developmental, physical or behavioral disabilities and other special needs. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIVI Latest Social Stream
View Full CIVI Social Stream
Latest CIVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CIVITAS RESOURCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIVI as an investment opportunity.
DENVER, November 03, 2022--The Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) today approved Civitas Resources, Inc.’s (NYSE: CIVI) Box Elder Comprehensive Area Plan (CAP), making it Colorado’s first CAP approved with preliminary siting. The CAP framework helps identify and progress a more holistic approach to development plans that enables minimization of traffic, surface impacts, time on-site and emissions.
Analysts Offer Insights on Utilities Companies: Civitas Resources (CIVI), Marathon Petroleum (MPC) and Nextera Energy Partners (NEP)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Utilities sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on Civitas Resources (CIVI – Research Report), Marathon Petroleum (MPC – Research Report) and Nextera Energy Partners (NEP – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Civitas Resources (CIVI) KeyBanc analyst Tim Rezvan maintained a Buy rating on Civitas Resources today and set a price target of $88.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $69.50. According to TipRanks.
In a report released yesterday, Lloyd Byrne from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Civitas Resources (CIVI - Research Report), with a price target of $77.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $69.91.Byrne covers the Utilities sector, focusing on stocks such as Denbury, Civitas Resources, and Coterra Energy. According to TipRanks, Byrne has an average return of 40.7% and a 60.92% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Civitas Resources is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $77.00, a 10.14% upside from current levels. In a report released on October 17, MKM Partners also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $74.
DENVER, October 31, 2022--Civitas Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CIVI) (the "Company" or "Civitas") today announced its third quarter 2022 financial and operating results. A conference call to discuss the results is planned for 8 a.m. MT (10 a.m. ET), November 1, 2022. Dial-in details can be found in this release. In addition, supplemental slides have been posted to the Company’s website, www.civiresources.com.
DENVER, October 11, 2022--Civitas Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CIVI) ("Civitas" or the "Company"), today announced that it is scheduled to release its third quarter 2022 operating and financial results after market close on October 31, 2022. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results the following morning, Tuesday, November 1, at 8:00 a.m. Mountain Time (10:00 a.m. Eastern Time). A live webcast and replay of this event will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Co
CIVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|