CI Financial Corp (CIXX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CIXX POWR Grades
- CIXX scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.65% of US stocks.
- CIXX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CIXX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.52% of US stocks).
CIXX Stock Summary
- CIXX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than merely 4.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CI FINANCIAL CORP's stock had its IPO on November 17, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 10.22% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CI FINANCIAL CORP comes in at -16.46%, a number that bests merely 10.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CIXX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNW, SSP, IHT, ACCO, and THS.
- CIXX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CI FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.cifinancial.com.
CIXX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CIXX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.42||52-week high||$20.63|
|Prev. close||$11.50||52-week low||$8.50|
|Day high||$11.50||Avg. volume||126,800|
|50-day MA||$10.47||Dividend yield||4.7%|
|200-day MA||$11.23||Market Cap||2.13B|
CI Financial Corp (CIXX) Company Bio
CI Financial Corp. is a publicly owned asset management holding company. Through its subsidiaries, the firm manages separate client focused equity, fixed income, and alternative investments portfolios. It also manages mutual funds, hedge funds, and fund of funds for its clients through its subsidiaries. The firm was founded in 1965 and is based in Toronto, Canada with additional offices in Vancouver, Canada; Calgary, Canada; and Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CIXX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CIXX Latest Social Stream
View Full CIXX Social Stream
Latest CIXX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CI FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CIXX as an investment opportunity.
CI Global Asset Management Launches Minimum Downside Volatility ETFs
TORONTO, January 24, 2023--CI Global Asset Management's suite of Minimum Downside Volatility ETFs begins trading today on the TSX.
CI Financial (TSE:CIX) Is Due To Pay A Dividend Of CA$0.18
The board of CI Financial Corp. ( TSE:CIX ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 14th of April, with...
Why Canada’s CI Financial Signed a Big New York Office Lease
The office will house six New York-based RIAs the company has acquired and leave room for further expansion.
CI Financial Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call and Webcast
TORONTO, January 23, 2023--CI Financial will release its Q4-2022 financial results on February 24, 2023 and hold its call with analysts that day at 10 a.m. ET.
CI Financial Corp. (TSE:CIX) insiders placed bullish bets worth CA$13m in the last 12 months
In the last year, multiple insiders have substantially increased their holdings of CI Financial Corp. ( TSE:CIX...
CIXX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...