C&J Energy Services, Inc. (CJ): Price and Financial Metrics
CJ Stock Summary
- CJ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.39 -- higher than just 3.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- C&J Energy Services Inc's stock had its IPO on March 6, 2017, making it an older stock than just 8.02% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CJ has reported earnings growth of -469.74%, putting it ahead of just 2.95% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to C&J Energy Services Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TPCO, YOGA, CCR, SD, and DWSN.
- CJ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit C&J Energy Services Inc's official web site, go to www.cjenergy.com.
CJ Stock Price Chart More Charts
CJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.36||52-week high||$21.08|
|Prev. close||$8.23||52-week low||$7.13|
|Day high||$8.24||Avg. volume||891,353|
|50-day MA||$9.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.82||Market Cap||485.95M|
C&J Energy Services, Inc. (CJ) Company Bio
C&J Energy Services, Inc. provides completion and production services for oil and gas industry primarily in North America. The company provides well construction, well completions, well support, and other oilfield services to oil and gas exploration and production companies. It operates through Completion Services and Well Support Services segments. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Houston, Texas.