China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (CJJD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CJJD POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CJJD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 54.08% of US stocks.
- CJJD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CJJD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CJJD Stock Summary
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc's market capitalization of $27,138,664 is ahead of only 2.33% of US-listed equities.
- China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.03% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc has a higher such ratio than just 2.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc are AMSF, VEC, MPX, CURI, and RGR.
- Visit CJJD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jiuzhou-drugstore.com.
CJJD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CJJD's price/sales ratio is 92.59% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- CJJD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 14.7 over the prior 139 months.
- Over the past 139 months, CJJD's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CJJD.
CJJD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1400.08%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 11.91%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -1.49%.
The table below shows CJJD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CJJD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CJJD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.65||52-week high||$1.68|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.64|
|Day high||$0.67||Avg. volume||786,370|
|50-day MA||$0.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.99||Market Cap||27.14M|
Most Popular Stories View All
CJJD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CJJD Latest Social Stream
View Full CJJD Social Stream
Latest CJJD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CJJD as an investment opportunity.
China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (NASDAQ: CJJD) ("Jo-Jo Drugstores" or the "Company"), a leading online and offline retailer, wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical and other healthcare products and healthcare provider in China, today announced that the redomiciliation merger to redomicile the Company as a Cayman Islands company (the "Redomiciliation Merger") has been completed.
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Selected as one of the First Batch of Four-star Livelihood Pharmaceutical Service Stations in Hangzhou
China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (NASDAQ: CJJD) ("Jo-Jo Drugstores" or the "Company"), a leading online and offline retailer, wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical and other healthcare products and healthcare provider in China, today announced that one of the Company's drugstores, Daguan store has been selected as one of the first batch of four-star livelihood pharmaceutical service stations in Hangzhou. Over 60 local government officers and practitioners attended a celebration ceremony the Compan
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that’s why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
HANGZHOU, China , June 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- China Jo-Jo Drugstores, Inc. (NASDAQ: CJJD) ("Jo-Jo Drugstores" or the "Company"), a leading online and offline retailer, wholesale distributor of pharmaceutical and other healthcare products, and healthcare provider in China , today announced its financial results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021 . Mr. Lei Liu, Chairman and CEO of Jo-Jo Drugstores, commented, "We are pleased to present our financial results for the fiscal year 2021. Our revenue and gross profit record $133.13 million and $29.24 million for the fiscal year 2021, up 13.5% and 14.6% compared to the fiscal year 2020. Revenue from retail drugstores, online pharmacy, and wholesale segments increased by 2.7%, 66.1% and 16.3%, respectively, demonstrating that we successfu...
CJJD Price Returns
Continue Researching CJJDWant to do more research on China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc (CJJD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc (CJJD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
China Jo-Jo Drugstores Inc (CJJD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch