SEACOR Holdings Inc. (CKH): Price and Financial Metrics
CKH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -10.84%, Seacor Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 19.67% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CKH is more volatile than merely 17.03% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CKH comes in at 28.42% -- higher than that of 92.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Seacor Holdings Inc are AINC, FNKO, OPY, DLHC, and LFVN.
- Visit CKH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seacorholdings.com.
CKH Stock Price Chart More Charts
CKH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.12||52-week high||$51.42|
|Prev. close||$42.12||52-week low||$39.72|
|Day high||$42.57||Avg. volume||87,567|
|50-day MA||$42.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.90||Market Cap||849.94M|
SEACOR Holdings Inc. (CKH) Company Bio
Seacor Holdings owns, operates, invests, and markets equipment in the offshore oil and gas, shipping, and logistics industries. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.