SEACOR Holdings Inc. (CKH): Price and Financial Metrics
CKH Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -10.84%, Seacor Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 19.68% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Seacor Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 16.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Seacor Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 26.76%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.69% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CKH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FNKO, OPY, LFVN, ARCH, and DLHC.
- Visit CKH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seacorholdings.com.
CKH Stock Price Chart More Charts
CKH Price/Volume Stats
SEACOR Holdings Inc. (CKH) Company Bio
Seacor Holdings owns, operates, invests, and markets equipment in the offshore oil and gas, shipping, and logistics industries. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.