CKX Lands, Inc. (CKX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CKX Stock Summary
- CKX has a market capitalization of $21,173,196 -- more than approximately only 3.5% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ckx Lands Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ckx Lands Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ckx Lands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CIX, VALU, MSN, JZXN, and NPK.
- Visit CKX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ckxlands.com.
CKX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CKX's price/earnings ratio is 61.69% higher, now standing at 32.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CKX's price/sales ratio has gone up 28.
- CKX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CKX.
CKX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -19.55%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 249.37%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -32.08%.
The table below shows CKX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.00||52-week high||$16.50|
|Prev. close||$11.34||52-week low||$10.21|
|Day high||$11.21||Avg. volume||30,618|
|50-day MA||$11.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.85||Market Cap||21.34M|
CKX Lands, Inc. (CKX) Company Bio
CKX Lands, Inc. engages in the ownership and management of land in the United States. It operates through three segments: Oil and Gas, Surface, and Timber. The company leases its properties for minerals, such as oil and gas; raising and harvesting timber; and surface uses comprising agriculture, right of ways, and hunting. It owns approximately 13,972 net acres of land consisting of 10,522 net acres of timber lands; 2,361 net acres of agriculture lands; and 895 net acres of marsh lands, as well as 194 net acres of land that is located in metropolitan areas. The company was formerly known as Calcasieu Real Estate & Oil Co., Inc. and changed its name to CKX Lands, Inc. in May 2005. CKX Lands, Inc. was founded in 1930 and is based in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CKX Latest Social Stream
View Full CKX Social Stream
Latest CKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ckx Lands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CKX as an investment opportunity.
CKX Lands (NYSEAMERICAN:CKX) was upgraded by equities researchers at TheStreet from a c+ rating to a b- rating in a research note issued on Tuesday, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. Shares of CKX Lands stock opened at $11.93 on Tuesday. The stock has a market cap of $23.14 million, a PE ratio of 28.41 and a beta of 
Earnings results for CKX Lands , Analyst Opinion on CKX Lands , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSEAMERICAN:CKX), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Is it time to Buy before this weeks earning report CKX Lands (NYSEAMERICAN:CKX) appeared first on .
Related Stocks: CKX ,
CKX Lands, Inc.'s (NYSEMKT:CKX) Stock Is Rallying But Financials Look Ambiguous: Will The Momentum Continue?
CKX Lands (NYSEMKT:CKX) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 35% over the last...
CKX Price Returns