CKX Lands, Inc. (CKX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CKX Stock Summary
- CKX has a market capitalization of $23,043,818 -- more than approximately only 3.87% of US stocks.
- For CKX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 35.65, Ckx Lands Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.26% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ckx Lands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CVR, CLEU, JCTCF, MGIC, and ITIC.
- Visit CKX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ckxlands.com.
CKX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CKX's price/sales ratio is 2213.33% higher, now standing at 34.7.
- CKX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CKX's price/sales ratio has gone up 30.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CKX.
CKX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -48.63%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -22.88%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -10.84%.
The table below shows CKX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.95||52-week high||$19.58|
|Prev. close||$11.86||52-week low||$8.39|
|Day high||$12.07||Avg. volume||1,635|
|50-day MA||$12.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.79||Market Cap||23.18M|
CKX Lands, Inc. (CKX) Company Bio
CKX Lands, Inc. engages in the ownership and management of land in the United States. It operates through three segments: Oil and Gas, Surface, and Timber. The company leases its properties for minerals, such as oil and gas; raising and harvesting timber; and surface uses comprising agriculture, right of ways, and hunting. It owns approximately 13,972 net acres of land consisting of 10,522 net acres of timber lands; 2,361 net acres of agriculture lands; and 895 net acres of marsh lands, as well as 194 net acres of land that is located in metropolitan areas. The company was formerly known as Calcasieu Real Estate & Oil Co., Inc. and changed its name to CKX Lands, Inc. in May 2005. CKX Lands, Inc. was founded in 1930 and is based in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
CKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CKX Latest Social Stream
View Full CKX Social Stream
Latest CKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ckx Lands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CKX as an investment opportunity.
Earnings results for CKX Lands , Analyst Opinion on CKX Lands , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSEAMERICAN:CKX), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Is it time to Buy before this weeks earning report CKX Lands (NYSEAMERICAN:CKX) appeared first on .
Joins us as we take a look at the most volatile stocks for Monday as many shares see their prices fluctuate during the day.
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
CKX Lands, Inc.'s (NYSEMKT:CKX) Financials Are Too Obscure To Link With Current Share Price Momentum: What's In Store For the Stock?
CKX Lands' (NYSEMKT:CKX) stock is up by a considerable 14% over the past three months. But the company's key financial...
CKX Price Returns