CKX Lands, Inc. (CKX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CKX Stock Summary
- CKX has a market capitalization of $22,144,443 -- more than approximately merely 2.55% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ckx Lands Inc is higher than it is for about only 0.45% of US stocks.
- CKX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 5.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CKX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VALU, CLEU, EDTK, CGA, and TR.
- CKX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ckx Lands Inc's official web site, go to www.ckxlands.com.
CKX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CKX's price/earnings ratio is 61.69% higher, now standing at 32.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CKX's price/sales ratio has gone up 28.
- CKX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CKX.
CKX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -32.08%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -16.67%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -61.12%.
The table below shows CKX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.40||52-week high||$19.58|
|Prev. close||$11.15||52-week low||$8.39|
|Day high||$11.80||Avg. volume||1,579|
|50-day MA||$11.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.01||Market Cap||22.12M|
CKX Lands, Inc. (CKX) Company Bio
CKX Lands, Inc. engages in the ownership and management of land in the United States. It operates through three segments: Oil and Gas, Surface, and Timber. The company leases its properties for minerals, such as oil and gas; raising and harvesting timber; and surface uses comprising agriculture, right of ways, and hunting. It owns approximately 13,972 net acres of land consisting of 10,522 net acres of timber lands; 2,361 net acres of agriculture lands; and 895 net acres of marsh lands, as well as 194 net acres of land that is located in metropolitan areas. The company was formerly known as Calcasieu Real Estate & Oil Co., Inc. and changed its name to CKX Lands, Inc. in May 2005. CKX Lands, Inc. was founded in 1930 and is based in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CKX Latest Social Stream
View Full CKX Social Stream
Latest CKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ckx Lands Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CKX as an investment opportunity.
Earnings results for CKX Lands , Analyst Opinion on CKX Lands , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSEAMERICAN:CKX), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Is it time to Buy before this weeks earning report CKX Lands (NYSEAMERICAN:CKX) appeared first on .
Joins us as we take a look at the most volatile stocks for Monday as many shares see their prices fluctuate during the day.
We often see insiders buying up shares in companies that perform well over the long term. On the other hand, we'd be...
CKX Price Returns