CKX Lands, Inc. (CKX): Price and Financial Metrics
CKX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.89||52-week high||$12.13|
|Prev. close||$9.90||52-week low||$8.60|
|Day high||$9.89||Avg. volume||2,092|
|50-day MA||$9.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.52||Market Cap||19.52M|
CKX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CKX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CKX LANDS INC is higher than it is for about merely 0.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CKX has reported earnings growth of -435.35%, putting it ahead of merely 4.09% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of CKX LANDS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 5.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CKX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIU, EXPO, KXIN, DQ, and BTB.
- CKX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CKX LANDS INC's official web site, go to www.ckxlands.com.
CKX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CKX's price/earnings ratio is 279.71% lower, now standing at -12.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CKX's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CKX.
CKX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -4.93%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 367.28%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.96%.
The table below shows CKX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CKX Lands, Inc. (CKX) Company Bio
CKX Lands, Inc. engages in the ownership and management of land in the United States. It operates through three segments: Oil and Gas, Surface, and Timber. The company leases its properties for minerals, such as oil and gas; raising and harvesting timber; and surface uses comprising agriculture, right of ways, and hunting. It owns approximately 13,972 net acres of land consisting of 10,522 net acres of timber lands; 2,361 net acres of agriculture lands; and 895 net acres of marsh lands, as well as 194 net acres of land that is located in metropolitan areas. The company was formerly known as Calcasieu Real Estate & Oil Co., Inc. and changed its name to CKX Lands, Inc. in May 2005. CKX Lands, Inc. was founded in 1930 and is based in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CKX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CKX Latest Social Stream
View Full CKX Social Stream
Latest CKX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CKX LANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CKX as an investment opportunity.
CKX Lands (NYSEAMERICAN:CKX) Raised to B- at TheStreet
CKX Lands (NYSEAMERICAN:CKX) was upgraded by equities researchers at TheStreet from a c+ rating to a b- rating in a research note issued on Tuesday, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. Shares of CKX Lands stock opened at $11.93 on Tuesday. The stock has a market cap of $23.14 million, a PE ratio of 28.41 and a beta of 
CKX Price Returns
Continue Researching CKXWant to see what other sources are saying about Ckx Lands Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ckx Lands Inc (CKX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ckx Lands Inc (CKX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ckx Lands Inc (CKX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...