Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLB POWR Grades
- CLB scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.88% of US stocks.
- CLB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CLB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.2% of US stocks).
CLB Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLB is currently 47.46, higher than 90.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Core Laboratories N V is reporting a growth rate of -197.69%; that's higher than merely 10.44% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Core Laboratories N V comes in at -25.39%, a number that bests merely 10.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GEO, ACHC, WEN, PANL, and LAMR.
- Visit CLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corelab.com.
CLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CLB's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.9% higher, now standing at 26.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CLB's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CLB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLB.
CLB Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -147.65%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -67.71%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -88.42%.
The table below shows CLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.88% of graded US stocks.
- CLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.762 -- ranking 22nd of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- NESR, MMAT, and TUSK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLB.
The table below shows CLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.19||52-week high||$49.87|
|Prev. close||$26.96||52-week low||$13.43|
|Day high||$27.62||Avg. volume||501,054|
|50-day MA||$29.33||Dividend yield||0.15%|
|200-day MA||$33.04||Market Cap||1.26B|
Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB) Company Bio
Core Laboratories provides proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services used to optimize petroleum reservoir performance. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLB Latest Social Stream
View Full CLB Social Stream
Latest CLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Core Laboratories N V that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLB as an investment opportunity.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Core Laboratories (CLB) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Spey Resources Corp. (CSE: SPEY) (OTC: SPEYF) (FRA: 2JS) (" Spey or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that Amaru Drilling is onsite at Incahuasi Salar, Argentina and will commence its 5 hole, 710m program on Monday August 30, 2021. Brine samples from the drill holes will be collected using a double packer system and core samples will be sent to Core Laboratories, Texas USA for porosity and transmissivity testing. This data will be incorporated in the NI 43-101 report that will be completed after the drilling results are collated. Our TEM geophysics report has identified three extensive sandy units bound by clay units that have very low resistivity values and appear to host the main aquifers. The aquifer closest to the...
Oil stocks across the board are flying higher today thanks to the sharp reversal in oil prices, but small-cap stocks are shining the brightest, with Centennial Resource Development (NASDAQ: CDEV) and Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) leading from the front. The double-digit price tumble in shares of Centennial Resource and Core Labs last week has presented investors in oil and gas stocks with the perfect opportunity to scoop up some shares today. Crude oil prices are reversing today after a week-long decline and are up more than 5% this morning.
Energy stocks tumbled this week. The average energy company in the S&P 500 slumped nearly 9% over the past five trading days. Among the notable decliners were Phillips 66 (NYSE: PSX), Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY), Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ: CLNE), Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB), and Continental Resource Development (NASDAQ: CDEV).
CLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|