Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): Price and Financial Metrics
CLB Stock Summary
- Core Laboratories N V's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.04% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Core Laboratories N V's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.07 for Core Laboratories N V; that's greater than it is for 89.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Core Laboratories N V are ARCH, APRN, GDP, QFIN, and BRY.
- Visit CLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corelab.com.
CLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.96||52-week high||$41.99|
|Prev. close||$27.00||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$27.89||Avg. volume||471,404|
|50-day MA||$32.41||Dividend yield||0.15%|
|200-day MA||$25.32||Market Cap||1.25B|
Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB) Company Bio
Core Laboratories provides proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services used to optimize petroleum reservoir performance. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
CLB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CLB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Core Laboratories N V ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CLB, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.54 years, is -0.27% -- higher than merely 6.39% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Core Laboratories N V's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5.38. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.43% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Energy), Core Laboratories N V has a reliance on debt greater than only 22.7% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLB Latest Social Stream
View Full CLB Social Stream
Latest CLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Core Laboratories N V that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLB as an investment opportunity.
Core Laboratories (CLB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.38% and -1.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Core Laboratories N.V. (NYSE: "CLB US" and Euronext Amsterdam: "CLB NA") ("Core", "Core Lab", or the "Company") reported continuing operations resulted in first quarter 2021 revenue of $108,400,000. Core's operating income was $11,600,000, with earnings per diluted share ("EPS") of $0.18, all in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles ("GAAP"). Operating income, ex-items, a non-GAAP financial measure, was $12,000,000, yielding operating margins of 11.0% and EPS, ex-items, of $0.15. A full reconciliation of non-GAAP financial measures and year-over-year comparisons are included in the attached financial tables.
Photo by imaginima/E+ via Getty Images The pandemic brought business activity to a halt and created demand destruction for oil. OPEC supply cuts buoy oil markets, and now Brent oil has spiked to around $67 per barrel. Rising oil prices have inured to the benefit of Core Laboratories (CLB) and...
Shares of energy services company Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) rose as much as 7.5% in the first 90 minutes of trading on Wednesday. Relatively small onshore U.S. exploration and production companies SM Energy (NYSE: SM) and Centennial Resource Development (NASDAQ: CDEV), meanwhile, were up 12% and 16.5%, respectively, at their peaks. There was no particular news out of any of these energy sector names, but there was a notable update out of the International Energy Administration (IEA).
Core Laboratories (CLB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|