Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CLB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.1% of US stocks.
- CLB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- CLB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CLB Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Core Laboratories N V is higher than 94.24% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CLB has reported earnings growth of -167.7%, putting it ahead of just 12.11% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLB's revenue has grown -13.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 12.11% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Core Laboratories N V, a group of peers worth examining would be CHH, STKL, VVNT, PLXS, and OSW.
- CLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Core Laboratories N V's official web site, go to www.corelab.com.
CLB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CLB's EV/EBIT ratio is 44.9% higher, now standing at 26.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CLB's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CLB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLB.
CLB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.54%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.07%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -49.03%.
The table below shows CLB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.88% of graded US stocks.
- CLB's asset turnover comes in at 0.785 -- ranking 22nd of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- CKX, RES, and NESR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLB.
The table below shows CLB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.60||52-week high||$49.87|
|Prev. close||$25.84||52-week low||$21.08|
|Day high||$25.74||Avg. volume||338,707|
|50-day MA||$24.69||Dividend yield||0.15%|
|200-day MA||$30.49||Market Cap||1.19B|
Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB) Company Bio
Core Laboratories provides proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services used to optimize petroleum reservoir performance. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLB Latest Social Stream
View Full CLB Social Stream
Latest CLB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Core Laboratories N V that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLB as an investment opportunity.
Morgan Stanley analyst Connor Lynagh maintained a Hold rating on Core Laboratories (CLB – Research Report) today and set a price target of $30.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $27.38. According to TipRanks.com, Lynagh has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -5.2% and a 51.0% success rate. Lynagh covers the Industrial Goods sector, focusing on stocks such as Nextier Oilfield Solutions, Liberty Oilfield Services, and Helmerich & Payne. Currently, the analyst consensus on Core Laboratories is a Hold with an average price target of $28.00. See the top stocks recommended by analysts >> The company has a one-year high of $49.
Modesto, CA, based Investment company Mraz, Amerine & Associates, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Short-Term Inflation-Protected Securities, Coterra Energy Inc, Core Laboratories NV, Dimensional U.S.
ExxonMobil's (XOM) divestment of its West Qurna 1 stake would follow its 32% interest sale last year in a key exploration block in Iraq's Kurdistan region.
Shares of ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM), Occidental Petroleum (NYSE: OXY), and Core Laboratories (NYSE: CLB) rose sharply this week, with these stocks up 11.6%, 13.2%, and 14.3% on the week, respectively, as of 3 p.m. ET on Thursday. Better news about the omicron coronavirus variant, strong U.S. jobs growth, and a drama-free OPEC+ meeting all boosted sentiment for demand, pointing to a scenario in which the omicron variant's impact on the economy would likely be less than feared. More good economic news arrived in Wednesday's December private payroll number, which also came in stronger than expected.
Core Laboratories (NYSE: "CLB US" and Euronext Amsterdam: "CLB NA") will broadcast its fourth quarter 2021 conference call over the Internet at 7:30 a.m. CST / 2:30 p.m. CET on February 3, 2022.
CLB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|