Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): Price and Financial Metrics
CLB Stock Summary
- Core Laboratories N V's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.73% of US listed stocks.
- For CLB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.85% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.19 for Core Laboratories N V; that's greater than it is for 74.14% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Core Laboratories N V, a group of peers worth examining would be BSVN, FN, MARA, PW, and NOA.
- CLB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Core Laboratories N V's official web site, go to www.corelab.com.
CLB Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.06||52-week high||$75.63|
|Prev. close||$39.31||52-week low||$36.50|
|Day high||$39.22||Avg. volume||738,764|
|50-day MA||$43.89||Dividend yield||5.6%|
|200-day MA||$48.80||Market Cap||1.73B|
Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB) Company Bio
Core Laboratories provides proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services used to optimize petroleum reservoir performance. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.