Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): Price and Financial Metrics
CLB Stock Summary
- Core Laboratories N V's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.61% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Core Laboratories N V is higher than 77.38% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Core Laboratories N V is higher than it is for about 77.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Core Laboratories N V, a group of peers worth examining would be FN, PW, NOA, TRC, and MARA.
- Visit CLB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corelab.com.
CLB Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.53||52-week high||$75.63|
|Prev. close||$44.00||52-week low||$36.61|
|Day high||$45.69||Avg. volume||634,707|
|50-day MA||$44.83||Dividend yield||5%|
|200-day MA||$52.16||Market Cap||2.02B|
Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB) Company Bio
Core Laboratories provides proprietary and patented reservoir description, production enhancement, and reservoir management services used to optimize petroleum reservoir performance. The company was founded in 1936 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.