Cloudera, Inc. (CLDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLDR POWR Grades
- CLDR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLDR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 50 weeks.
- CLDR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
CLDR Stock Summary
- Cloudera Inc's stock had its IPO on April 28, 2017, making it an older stock than just 15.63% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cloudera Inc is higher than 76.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 227.08%, Cloudera Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.04% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cloudera Inc are ZUO, DMRC, SUMO, MOTS, and VRNS.
- CLDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cloudera Inc's official web site, go to www.cloudera.com.
CLDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CLDR's price/earnings ratio is 182.31% lower, now standing at -32.1.
- CLDR's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 53 months.
- Over the past 53 months, CLDR's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLDR.
CLDR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLDR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.62% of graded US stocks.
- CLDR's asset turnover comes in at 0.38 -- ranking 388th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SREV, SRAX, and JCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLDR.
The table below shows CLDR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.99||52-week high||$19.35|
|Prev. close||$15.98||52-week low||$9.34|
|Day high||$16.00||Avg. volume||4,981,886|
|50-day MA||$15.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.82||Market Cap||4.74B|
Cloudera, Inc. (CLDR) Company Bio
Cloudera, Inc. operates a data management, machine learning, and analytics software platform in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company’s platform delivers an integrated suite of capabilities for data management, machine learning, and analytics to customers for transforming their businesses. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Palo Alto, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLDR Latest Social Stream
View Full CLDR Social Stream
Latest CLDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cloudera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLDR as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we take a look at Carl Icahn’s stock portfolio: top 12 picks. You can skip our detailed analysis of Mr. Icahn’s history and investment strategy, and go directly to Carl Icahn’s Stock Portfolio: Top 5 Picks. Carl Icahn is an American entrepreneur and hedge fund manager whose total net worth stands at […]
Cloudera, Inc. (NYSE: CLDR), the enterprise data cloud company, today announced "A Fresh Squeeze on Data," a downloadable children's book that explains simple ways to problem solve with data in a manner that kids can understand. The book was created in partnership with education company ReadyAI, with the goal of making data and AI more interesting and accessible to 8- to 12-year-olds.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Cloudera The Trade: Cloudera,
I spoke with Ram Venkatesh, Chief Technology Officer at Cloudera, about the companys shifts, and how the Cloudera Data Platform serves a hybrid environment. Among the topics we discussed: Lets talk about Clouderas roadmap. Certainly the company has made some big changes in response to a rapidly changing market. What market forces prompted this change?  The post Clouderas Ram Venkatesh on Hybrid Cloud and the Cloudera Roadmap appeared first on eWEEK .
Jim Frankola, Chief Financial Officer at Cloudera (NYSE:CLDR), made a large insider sell on September 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Frankola sold 340,660 shares of Cloudera at a price of $15.93 per share. The total transaction amounted to $5,426,744. Frankola still owns a total of 1,049,549 of Cloudera worth, $16,729,811. Cloudera shares are trading down 0.06% at $15.94 at the time of th
CLDR Price Returns