Cloudera, Inc. (CLDR): Price and Financial Metrics
CLDR Stock Summary
- CLDR's went public 2.81 years ago, making it older than only 8.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLDR is currently 257.69, higher than 98.9% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLDR's revenue has grown 68.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.94% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cloudera Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be EVBG, COUP, INST, ZEN, and ALLT.
- Visit CLDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cloudera.com.
CLDR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.93||52-week high||$15.43|
|Prev. close||$10.91||52-week low||$4.89|
|Day high||$11.07||Avg. volume||3,748,606|
|50-day MA||$11.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.70||Market Cap||3.06B|
Cloudera, Inc. (CLDR) Company Bio
Cloudera, Inc. operates a data management, machine learning, and analytics software platform in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The company’s platform delivers an integrated suite of capabilities for data management, machine learning, and analytics to customers for transforming their businesses. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Palo Alto, California.