Celldex Therapeutics Inc. (CLDX): Price and Financial Metrics
CLDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.69||52-week high||$48.40|
|Prev. close||$31.60||52-week low||$22.11|
|Day high||$32.45||Avg. volume||571,860|
|50-day MA||$27.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$32.37||Market Cap||1.50B|
CLDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLDX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLDX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 24.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLDX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CLDX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.16% of US stocks).
CLDX Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS INC is higher than it is for about only 6.59% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 346.71, CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.85% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS INC comes in at 304.92%, a number that bests 98.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS INC are RNA, VERV, RPTX, VIR, and ARVN.
- CLDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.celldex.com.
CLDX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLDX's price/earnings ratio is 138.79% lower, now standing at -10.3.
- CLDX's price/sales ratio has moved up 256.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLDX.
CLDX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -22.94%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 60.06%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -20.93%.
The table below shows CLDX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLDX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.92% of graded US stocks.
- CLDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 340th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CALA, CYRX, and BDSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLDX.
The table below shows CLDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Celldex Therapeutics Inc. (CLDX) Company Bio
Celldex Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. Celldex was formed in 2005 from a spin-off of the New Jersey based biopharmaceutical company Medarex. The company is engaged in the development and commercialization of immunotherapy technologies for the treatment of cancer and other difficult-to-treat diseases. Celldex is dedicated to developing monoclonal and bispecific antibodies that address devastating diseases for which available treatments are inadequate. The company’s drug pipeline includes antibody-based therapeutics which can engage the human immune system and/or directly affect critical pathways to improve the lives of patients with inflammatory diseases and many forms of cancer. The company is headquartered in Hampton, New Jersey and has other operational facilities in Massachusetts and Connecticut. Anthony S. Marucci, one of Celldex’s founders, serves as Chief Executive Officer, President, and Director.
CLDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLDX Latest Social Stream
View Full CLDX Social Stream
Latest CLDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CELLDEX THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLDX as an investment opportunity.
HAMPTON, N.J., Nov. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLDX) announced today that management will participate in a fireside chat at the 6th Annual Evercore ISI HealthCONx Conference on Tuesday, November 28th at 5:05 pm ET. A webcast of the presentation will be available on the "Events & Presentations" page of the "Investors & Media" section of the Celldex website. A replay will be available for 90 days following the event. About Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.Celldex is a
The article embarks on a transformative journey through the biopharmaceutical frontier, where the listed companies stand as titans reshaping healthcare norms.
HAMPTON, N.J., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (“Celldex” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: CLDX) today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 7,425,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $27.00 per share. In connection with the offering, Celldex has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,113,750 shares of common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. Jef
HAMPTON, N.J., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (“Celldex” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: CLDX) today announced that it is proposing to offer and sell, subject to market conditions, shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Celldex expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the public offering. All of the shares of common stock are being offered by the Company. Celldex
Clinical-stage biotech Celldex Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CLDX) was a standout on the stock market Monday. The company's share price closed a sturdy 13% higher on the day, thanks to freshly published data from a clinical trial of a key pipeline drug. The biotech reported that barzolvolimab achieved its primary efficacy endpoint in treating this form of urticaria (more commonly known as hives).
CLDX Price Returns
Continue Researching CLDXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Celldex Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch