Celldex Therapeutics Inc. (CLDX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLDX POWR Grades
- CLDX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.44% of US stocks.
- CLDX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CLDX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CLDX Stock Summary
- CLDX's price/sales ratio is 287.37; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.36% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Celldex Therapeutics Inc comes in at 96%, a number that bests 93.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLDX is more volatile than 94.59% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Celldex Therapeutics Inc are ARAV, ALT, SIMO, SPRO, and APM.
- CLDX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Celldex Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.celldex.com.
CLDX Valuation Summary
- CLDX's price/earnings ratio is -37.1; this is 201.64% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CLDX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 30.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CLDX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 30.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLDX.
CLDX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -22.58%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.87%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 205.02%.
The table below shows CLDX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLDX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLDX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.18% of graded US stocks.
- CLDX's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 340th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CALA, CYRX, and INVA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLDX.
The table below shows CLDX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLDX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLDX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.17||52-week high||$56.17|
|Prev. close||$54.39||52-week low||$11.55|
|Day high||$54.38||Avg. volume||714,908|
|50-day MA||$47.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.30||Market Cap||2.38B|
Celldex Therapeutics Inc. (CLDX) Company Bio
Celldex Therapeutics Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. Celldex was formed in 2005 from a spin-off of the New Jersey based biopharmaceutical company Medarex. The company is engaged in the development and commercialization of immunotherapy technologies for the treatment of cancer and other difficult-to-treat diseases. Celldex is dedicated to developing monoclonal and bispecific antibodies that address devastating diseases for which available treatments are inadequate. The company’s drug pipeline includes antibody-based therapeutics which can engage the human immune system and/or directly affect critical pathways to improve the lives of patients with inflammatory diseases and many forms of cancer. The company is headquartered in Hampton, New Jersey and has other operational facilities in Massachusetts and Connecticut. Anthony S. Marucci, one of Celldex’s founders, serves as Chief Executive Officer, President, and Director.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLDX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLDX Latest Social Stream
View Full CLDX Social Stream
Latest CLDX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celldex Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLDX as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Celldex Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CLDX) have made a enviable return of 729% over the past three years
Investing can be hard but the potential fo an individual stock to pay off big time inspires us. Mistakes are...
Celldex (CLDX) is developing subcutaneous as well as intravenous formulations of its antibody candidate, CDX-0159 as a potential treatment of several skin disorders.
HAMPTON, N.J., Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLDX) today announced that the first cohort has been dosed in the Phase 1 study of the subcutaneous formulation of CDX-0159 in healthy volunteers. CDX-0159 is a humanized monoclonal antibody that specifically binds the receptor tyrosine kinase KIT with high specificity and potently inhibits its activity. The Company intends to utilize the subcutaneous formulation of CDX-0159 in its Phase 2 program in chronic urt
We’re well into the second half of 2021, and with any luck at all we’ll soon see last year’s major headwinds fully relegated to the rear-view mirror. Even so, current conditions are looking up for the equity markets. The indexes are up – the S&P 500 has gained 20% this year, and the NASDAQ has gained more than 15% – and there’s an optimistic mood. With the Fed committed to its low-rate policy, at least for the short term, stocks are the place to look for returns. This kind of mood can be self-perpetuating, and can breed the conditions that further share price appreciation.
Celldex (CLDX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.00% and 207.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CLDX Price Returns
Continue Researching CLDXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Celldex Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch