Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLFD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CLFD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.55% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLFD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CLFD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.7% of US stocks).
CLFD Stock Summary
- CLFD's went public 34.87 years ago, making it older than 92.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLFD is currently 49.91, higher than 91.07% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CLFD has reported earnings growth of 180.19%, putting it ahead of 90.09% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clearfield Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ISSC, DORM, ECHO, ASTE, and OBCI.
- CLFD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clearfield Inc's official web site, go to www.seeclearfield.com.
CLFD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.85||52-week high||$43.64|
|Prev. close||$39.95||52-week low||$12.41|
|Day high||$42.98||Avg. volume||146,141|
|50-day MA||$35.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.52||Market Cap||574.73M|
Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD) Company Bio
Clearfield Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes fiber optic management products for the communications networks of leading ILECS, CLECs, MSO/cable TV companies and mobile broadband providers. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.
CLFD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLFD Latest Social Stream
View Full CLFD Social Stream
Latest CLFD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clearfield Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLFD as an investment opportunity.
Ernst & Young US Selects Clearfield’s President and CEO as an Entrepreneur of the Year® 2021 Heartland Award Finalist
Clearfield, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLFD), the specialist in fiber management for communication service providers, today announced that Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) has named its President & CEO Cheri Beranek an Entrepreneur of the Year® 2021 Heartland Award finalist. Now in its 35th year, the Entrepreneur of the Year program honors unstoppable business leaders whose ambition, ingenuity, and courage in the face of adversity help catapult us from the now to next and beyond.
Viasat (VSAT) inks agreement with Avanti Communications to boost its global mobility and enterprise markets with enhanced satellite capacity across the Middle East and Western Europe.
Clearfield (CLFD) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Nokia (NOK) partners with SaskTel to deploy its XGS-PON technology across the Canadian province of Saskatchewan with gigabit symmetrical services.
The improved IFC services from Viasat (VSAT) will aim to offer enhanced Internet capabilities with best-in-class in-flight entertainment options to entice customers and will likely contribute to the uptrend in leisure air-travel demand.
CLFD Price Returns