Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD): Price and Financial Metrics
CLFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.66||52-week high||$134.90|
|Prev. close||$28.55||52-week low||$28.21|
|Day high||$29.71||Avg. volume||335,618|
|50-day MA||$37.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.89||Market Cap||437.41M|
CLFD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLFD POWR Grades
- CLFD scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 59.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLFD is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CLFD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.41% of US stocks).
CLFD Stock Summary
- CLEARFIELD INC's stock had its IPO on August 7, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.61% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of CLEARFIELD INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 97.6%, CLEARFIELD INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.52% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLEARFIELD INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APAM, SXI, MPX, CWCO, and PRTS.
- CLFD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLEARFIELD INC's official web site, go to www.seeclearfield.com.
CLFD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CLFD's price/sales ratio is 37.5% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- CLFD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLFD.
CLFD Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 120.18%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 56.69%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -182.73%.
The table below shows CLFD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLFD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLFD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.89% of graded US stocks.
- CLFD's asset turnover comes in at 1.2 -- ranking 31st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SMTC, KVHI, and NXPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLFD.
The table below shows CLFD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD) Company Bio
Clearfield Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes fiber optic management products for the communications networks of leading ILECS, CLECs, MSO/cable TV companies and mobile broadband providers. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.
CLFD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLFD Latest Social Stream
View Full CLFD Social Stream
Latest CLFD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEARFIELD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLFD as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Clearfield's stock price might be vulnerable to their...
LONDON, September 20, 2023--Clearfield, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLFD), the leader in community broadband fibre connectivity, today announced the launch of its FieldShield blowable MPO fibre assemblies, the fibre industry’s first pushable/blowable 12-fibre MPO pre-connectorized cable capable of blowing fibre over 1.5 km. Developed as part of the integration of Nestor Cables, Ltd ("Nestor"), a subsidiary of Clearfield, the new solution will be on display at Clearfield’s and Nestor’s common stand at Connected
In this piece, we will take a look at the fifteen worst performing growth stocks in 2023. If you want to skip details about different kinds of investing strategies, then check out 5 Worst Performing Growth Stocks in 2023. Growth stocks have the potential to deliver strong returns in the future if the economy and […]
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
MINNEAPOLIS, August 30, 2023--Clearfield, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLFD), the leader in community broadband fiber connectivity, today announced that its SeeChange® Access Terminal and Hardened Connector System was recognized among the best by the 2023 ISE Network Innovators’ Awards. An esteemed and experienced panel of judges from the Telecom/Broadband Network Service Provider Community recognized Clearfield as a high-scoring honoree.
CLFD Price Returns