Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLFD POWR Grades
- CLFD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLFD is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CLFD's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 23.84% of US stocks).
CLFD Stock Summary
- CLFD's went public 35.15 years ago, making it older than 92.13% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLFD is currently 49.71, higher than 90.73% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.15 for Clearfield Inc; that's greater than it is for just 10.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clearfield Inc are DORM, PSMT, BKE, NODK, and CVCO.
- CLFD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clearfield Inc's official web site, go to www.seeclearfield.com.
CLFD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CLFD's price/sales ratio is 3.77% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CLFD's price/sales ratio has gone down 32.5.
- CLFD's price/sales ratio has moved down 32.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLFD.
CLFD Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 189.53%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 160.49%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.81%.
The table below shows CLFD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLFD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLFD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.5% of graded US stocks.
- CLFD's asset turnover comes in at 1.2 -- ranking 31st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SMTC, KVHI, and NXPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLFD.
The table below shows CLFD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLFD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.59||52-week high||$46.92|
|Prev. close||$44.61||52-week low||$18.45|
|Day high||$45.88||Avg. volume||128,889|
|50-day MA||$42.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.34||Market Cap||626.54M|
Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD) Company Bio
Clearfield Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes fiber optic management products for the communications networks of leading ILECS, CLECs, MSO/cable TV companies and mobile broadband providers. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLFD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLFD Latest Social Stream
View Full CLFD Social Stream
Latest CLFD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clearfield Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLFD as an investment opportunity.
Ericsson's (ERIC) cutting-edge solutions allow Viaero Wireless to expand its connectivity footprint and continue delivering high-speed Internet to rural America.
Viasat (VSAT) secures two research contracts from the U.S. Department of Defense to test the feasibility and potentiality of 5G connectivity in the battlefield.
The buyout will empower Generac (GNRC) to offer an integrated portfolio of propane-powered backup generators, battery storage, and home energy management solutions along with monitoring and analytics services.
With healthy fundamentals, global footprint, diversified product portfolio, and ability to penetrate different markets, InterDigital (IDCC) appears to be a solid investment option at the moment.
Nokia's (NOK) deal with Indosat will enable the carrier to offer commercial 5G services across the region and work collaboratively to deploy premium digital services in the near future.
CLFD Price Returns