Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLFD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLFD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLFD is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CLFD's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.49% of US stocks).
CLFD Stock Summary
- CLFD's went public 35.67 years ago, making it older than 92.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLFD is currently 120.15, higher than 96.35% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For CLFD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.85% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clearfield Inc are AVD, SMP, TAYD, MMI, and CULP.
- Visit CLFD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.seeclearfield.com.
CLFD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CLFD's price/sales ratio is 3.77% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CLFD's price/sales ratio has gone down 32.5.
- CLFD's price/sales ratio has moved down 32.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLFD.
CLFD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -27.8%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 188.69%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 28.52%.
The table below shows CLFD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLFD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLFD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.89% of graded US stocks.
- CLFD's asset turnover comes in at 1.2 -- ranking 31st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SMTC, KVHI, and NXPI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLFD.
The table below shows CLFD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLFD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLFD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.65||52-week high||$86.71|
|Prev. close||$61.95||52-week low||$32.53|
|Day high||$61.94||Avg. volume||175,750|
|50-day MA||$58.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$60.50||Market Cap||835.27M|
Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD) Company Bio
Clearfield Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes fiber optic management products for the communications networks of leading ILECS, CLECs, MSO/cable TV companies and mobile broadband providers. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Plymouth, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLFD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLFD Latest Social Stream
View Full CLFD Social Stream
Latest CLFD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clearfield Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLFD as an investment opportunity.
MINNEAPOLIS, February 24, 2022--Clearfield wins 2022 ACG Minnesota BOLD Award, recognizing the company's achievements and record growth in FY2021.
The simplified network traffic management from Juniper (JNPR) eradicates the complexity associated with multiple networks and delivers optimal bandwidth utilization.
By joining this program, AT&T (T) will gain access to a curated list of firms that develop scalable services, devices and applications over 5G.
Nokia (NOK) believes that AVA NWDAF and iSIM Secure Connect, through the SaaS model, will significantly improve the time-to-value for CSPs and enterprises.
Nipa deploys routing solutions from Juniper (JNPR) to upgrade its data center networks and better differentiate its offerings as Thailand aims to accelerate its transition to a digital economy.
CLFD Price Returns