CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLGX POWR Grades
- CLGX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.07% of US stocks.
- CLGX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CLGX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.5% of US stocks).
CLGX Stock Summary
- Corelogic Inc's stock had its IPO on March 23, 1990, making it an older stock than 88.07% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CLGX has reported earnings growth of 143.79%, putting it ahead of 88.11% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLGX is more volatile than only 7.68% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLGX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UCTT, PATK, SCHN, CENT, and RRC.
- CLGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corelogic Inc's official web site, go to www.corelogic.com.
CLGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.00||52-week high||$90.70|
|Prev. close||$79.53||52-week low||$44.80|
|Day high||$80.01||Avg. volume||1,386,426|
|50-day MA||$79.60||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$76.16||Market Cap||5.89B|
CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX) Company Bio
Corelogic is a global property information, analytics and data-enabled services provider for the real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, and the public sector. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Irvine, California.
CLGX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CLGX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Corelogic Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 22.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Corelogic Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 76. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 14.37% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Corelogic Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLGX Latest Social Stream
View Full CLGX Social Stream
Latest CLGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corelogic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLGX as an investment opportunity.
CoreLogic®, a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, today announced the completion of its acquisition by funds managed by Stone Point Capital and Insight Partners for $80 per share in cash. CoreLogic’s common stock has ceased trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P MidCap 400 effective prior to the opening of trading on Wednesday, June 9:
First American Data & Analytics Executive Matt Key Named One of HousingWire’s 2021 Rising Stars Award Winners
First American Data & Analytics, a division of First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) and a leading global provider of property and ownership data and advanced analytic solutions, announced today that Matt Key, director of sales, data solutions, was named a winner of HousingWire’s 2021 Rising Stars awards, which honors 50 industry leaders under the age of 40 for their innovative and valuable contributions to the mortgage, real estate and fintech industries. The winners were selected by
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see First...
Climate Change-Influenced Hurricane Season Could Threaten an Estimated 8 Million Homes With Storm Surge in 2021 According to CoreLogic
CoreLogic® (NYSE: CLGX), a leading global property information, analytics and data-enabled solutions provider, today released its 2021 Hurricane Report, providing analysis of single- and multifamily residences along the Gulf and Atlantic coasts and revealing nearly 8 million homes with more than $1.9 trillion in combined reconstruction cost value (RCV) are at risk of storm surge. This year’s report also examines hurricane wind and reveals more than 31 million homes with nearly $8.5 trillion in combined RCV have moderate or extreme risk exposure to hurricane winds.
CLGX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|