CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX): Price and Financial Metrics
CLGX Stock Summary
- CLGX's went public 29.93 years ago, making it older than 83.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CLGX's current price/earnings ratio is 111.75, which is higher than 94.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Corelogic Inc comes in at -5.42%, a number that bests only 22.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Corelogic Inc are GNW, HCCI, PRMW, CCOI, and EXLS.
- Visit CLGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corelogic.com.
CLGX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.50||52-week high||$51.74|
|Prev. close||$50.58||52-week low||$35.62|
|Day high||$51.74||Avg. volume||698,209|
|50-day MA||$45.36||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$44.09||Market Cap||4.10B|
CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX) Company Bio
Corelogic is a global property information, analytics and data-enabled services provider for the real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, and the public sector. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Irvine, California.
CLGX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Corelogic Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Corelogic Inc ranked in the 37st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Corelogic Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 69% of its capital from equity, and 31% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 13.71% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Corelogic Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than 69.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
- CLGX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 7%; for context, that number is higher than 69.19% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|