CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLGX POWR Grades
- CLGX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 93.14% of US stocks.
- CLGX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- CLGX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CLGX Stock Summary
- Corelogic Inc's stock had its IPO on March 23, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.79% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Corelogic Inc is reporting a growth rate of 143.79%; that's higher than 88.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLGX is more volatile than just 10.19% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Corelogic Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RRC, PATK, TEX, CROX, and JELD.
- Visit CLGX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corelogic.com.
CLGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.56||52-week high||$90.70|
|Prev. close||$79.50||52-week low||$42.77|
|Day high||$79.58||Avg. volume||1,425,582|
|50-day MA||$79.48||Dividend yield||1.66%|
|200-day MA||$75.38||Market Cap||5.86B|
CoreLogic, Inc. (CLGX) Company Bio
Corelogic is a global property information, analytics and data-enabled services provider for the real estate and mortgage finance, insurance, capital markets, and the public sector. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Irvine, California.
CLGX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Corelogic Inc. To summarize, we found that Corelogic Inc ranked in the 51th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Corelogic Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 76% of its capital from equity, and 24% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 15.85% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Corelogic Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.84% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLGX Latest Social Stream
View Full CLGX Social Stream
Latest CLGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corelogic Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLGX as an investment opportunity.
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading global provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, announced today that Jean C. LaTorre has been appointed to the company’s board of directors.
First American Financial Corporation to Participate in Series of Upcoming 2021 Virtual Investor Conferences
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, today announced that company management will participate in the upcoming 2021 virtual investor conferences listed below.
First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF), a leading global provider of title insurance, settlement services and risk solutions for real estate transactions, today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of 46 cents per common share.
CoreLogic (CLGX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.71% and 3.05%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX), a leading global provider of property information, insight, analytics and data-enabled solutions, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
CLGX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|