ClearSign Combustion Corporation (CLIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLIR Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $28,134,764, CLEARSIGN TECHNOLOGIES CORP has a greater market value than only 8.9% of US stocks.
- CLIR's price/sales ratio is 74.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.06% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLIR's revenue has grown -31.65% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.15% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLEARSIGN TECHNOLOGIES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PWFL, MYO, INGN, TELA, and BLBX.
- CLIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLEARSIGN TECHNOLOGIES CORP's official web site, go to www.clearsign.com.
CLIR Valuation Summary
- CLIR's price/sales ratio is 77.5; this is 5861.54% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 131 months, CLIR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLIR.
CLIR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 26%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 9.28%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -100%.
The table below shows CLIR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.74||52-week high||$1.78|
|Prev. close||$0.73||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||30,655|
|50-day MA||$0.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.96||Market Cap||28.09M|
ClearSign Combustion Corporation (CLIR) Company Bio
ClearSign Technologies Corporation designs and develops products and technologies to enhance operational performance, energy efficiency, emission reduction, safety, and overall cost-effectiveness of industrial and commercial systems in the United States. Its Duplex Plug & Play technology provides a direct burner replacement solution for traditional refinery heaters. The company was formerly known as ClearSign Combustion Corporation and changed its name ClearSign Technologies Corporation in November 2019. ClearSign Technologies Corporation was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLIR Latest Social Stream
View Full CLIR Social Stream
Latest CLIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEARSIGN TECHNOLOGIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLIR as an investment opportunity.
ClearSign Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:CLIR) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call December 01, 2022, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Matthew Selinger - Firm IR Group Jim Deller -…
ClearSign Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: CLIR) ("ClearSign" or the "Company"), an emerging leader in industrial combustion and sensing technologies that improve energy, operational efficiency and safety while dramatically reducing emissions, today provides an update on operations for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
ClearSign Technologies Corporation Receives Concluding Purchase Order for California Refinery Multi Heater Project
ClearSign Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: CLIR) ("ClearSign" or the "Company"), an emerging leader in industrial combustion and sensing technologies that improve energy, operational efficiency and safety while dramatically reducing emissions, today announced that the Company has received the concluding purchase order to proceed with the last phase of the 20 burner project announced on March 29, 2022 for a California refinery.
ClearSign Technologies Third Quarter 2022 Earnings: US$0.035 loss per share (vs US$0.075 loss in 3Q 2021)
ClearSign Technologies ( NASDAQ:CLIR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$1.31m (loss...
ClearSign Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: CLIR) ("ClearSign" or the "Company"), an emerging leader in industrial combustion and sensing technologies that improve energy, operational efficiency and safety while dramatically reducing emissions, announces on Thursday, December 1, 2022 the Company will host a conference call at 5:00 PM ET. The Company will file its quarterly report on form 10-Q with the SEC in the coming days and will issue a summary of its financial and operating results for the
CLIR Price Returns