Cellectis S.A. (CLLS): Price and Financial Metrics
CLLS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.06, Cellectis SA is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 1.28% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 32.23, Cellectis SA has a higher such ratio than 95.86% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CLLS has reported earnings growth of -14,354.35%, putting it ahead of just 0.14% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cellectis SA are EGAN, COG, COTY, LX, and RVLT.
- Visit CLLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cellectis.com.
CLLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.03||52-week high||$20.84|
|Prev. close||$17.47||52-week low||$9.50|
|Day high||$17.15||Avg. volume||116,506|
|50-day MA||$17.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.69||Market Cap||722.92M|
Cellectis S.A. (CLLS) Company Bio
Cellectis SA is a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing immunotherapies based on gene edited engineered CAR-T cells (UCART). The company's mission is to develop a new generation of cancer therapies based on engineered T-cells. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Paris, France.