Cellectis S.A. (CLLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLLS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CLLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLLS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CLLS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CLLS Stock Summary
- Cellectis SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 19.32% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Cellectis SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 15.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 47.43%, Cellectis SA's debt growth rate surpasses 84.73% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cellectis SA are SNDL, ABUS, INSM, ARDX, and AVGR.
- Visit CLLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cellectis.com.
CLLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.85||52-week high||$34.71|
|Prev. close||$15.12||52-week low||$14.18|
|Day high||$15.21||Avg. volume||355,496|
|50-day MA||$16.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$21.24||Market Cap||675.10M|
Cellectis S.A. (CLLS) Company Bio
Cellectis SA is a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing immunotherapies based on gene edited engineered CAR-T cells (UCART). The company's mission is to develop a new generation of cancer therapies based on engineered T-cells. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Paris, France.
CLLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLLS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLLS Social Stream
Latest CLLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cellectis SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLLS as an investment opportunity.
Cellectis SA (NASDAQ: CLLS) has announced four new preclinical UCART product candidates targeting solid tumors - UCART20x22; the first allogeneic bi-specific CAR-T cell targeting B-cell malignancies, and three additional product candidates for solid tumors UCARTMESO (mesothelin), UCARTMUC1 (Mucin 1), UCARTFAP (cancer-associated fibroblasts). Additionally, the company announced its genome surgery hematopoietic stem cells platform, HEAL, which focuses on monogenic diseases like sickle cell anemia.
Cellectis’ Innovation Days event highlighted New Product Development, New Genome Surgery Platform .HEAL, and Manufacturing Capabilities
• Four new product candidates under pre-clinical development announced; UCART20x22; the first allogeneic bi-specific CAR-T cell targeting B-cell malignancies, and three additional product candidates for solid tumors UCARTMESO (targeting Mesothelin), UCARTMUC1 (targeting Mucin 1), UCARTFAP (targeting Cancer Associated Fibroblasts) • .HEAL, Cellectis’ proprietary genome surgery HSC platform announced; initiating the Company’s venture into new disease targets; Sickle Cell Anemia, Lysosomal storage
(Article 223-16 of General Regulation of the French financial markets authority) NEW YORK, June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Listing market: Euronext Growth ISIN code: FR0010425595 DateTotal number of sharesin the capitalTotal number of voting rights05/31/202145,461,31051,531,739 About CellectisCellectis is developing the first of its kind allogeneic approach for CAR-T immunotherapies in oncology, pioneering the concept of off-the-shelf and ready-to-use gene-edited CAR T-cells to treat cancer pa
NEW YORK, June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cellectis S.A. held its Annual Shareholders' General Meeting (NASDAQ: CLLS ) on June 1, 2021 at its head office in Paris, France. At the meeting, during which more than 66% of voting rights were exercised, Resolutions 1 through 24 were adopted. Resolution 25 was rejected. The detailed results of the vote and the resolutions are available on the company's website: https://www.cellectis.com/en/investors/general-meetings/ About Cellectis Cellectis is developing the first of its kind allogeneic approach for CAR-T immunotherapies in oncology, pioneering the concept of off-the-shelf and ready-to-use … Full story available on Benzinga.com
NEW YORK, June 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cellectis S.A. held its Annual Shareholders’ General Meeting (Euronext Growth: ALCLS – Nasdaq: CLLS) on June 1, 2021 at its head office in Paris, France. At the meeting, during which more than 66% of voting rights were exercised, Resolutions 1 through 24 were adopted. Resolution 25 was rejected. The detailed results of the vote and the resolutions are available on the company’s website:https://www.cellectis.com/en/investors/general-meetings/ About Cell
CLLS Price Returns