Cellectis S.A. (CLLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLLS POWR Grades
- CLLS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 83.95% of US stocks.
- CLLS's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CLLS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CLLS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cellectis SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLLS is more volatile than 91.9% of stocks we're observing.
- Cellectis SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -16.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 19.77% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGNX, ABUS, SGTX, IMGN, and AYLA.
- CLLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cellectis SA's official web site, go to www.cellectis.com.
CLLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.69||52-week high||$16.19|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$2.30|
|Day high||$2.87||Avg. volume||230,749|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.70||Market Cap||122.42M|
Cellectis S.A. (CLLS) Company Bio
Cellectis SA is a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing immunotherapies based on gene edited engineered CAR-T cells (UCART). The company's mission is to develop a new generation of cancer therapies based on engineered T-cells. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Paris, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLLS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLLS Social Stream
Latest CLLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cellectis SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLLS as an investment opportunity.
Dozens of companies have taken advantage of a pandemic program to extend the amount of time they have to meet hiring goals linked to state incentives.
Iovance Biotherapeutics' (IOVA) fourth-quarter loss is wider than expected. The company is on track to file regulatory submission for lifileucel in melanoma by first-half 2022.
NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cellectis (Euronext Growth: ALCLS - Nasdaq: CLLS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company using its pioneering gene-editing platform to develop life-saving cell and gene therapies, announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2021 ending December 31, 2021, on Thursday, March 3, 2022, after the close of the US market. The announcement will be followed by a conference call and live audio webcast on Friday, March
When companies like Microsoft plot a major expansion in Morrisville, the actual job announcement is just part of the story. In Wake County, two companies, Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) and Cellectis (Nasdaq: CLLS), took advantage of an offer set by both the state and local authorities – to delay their reporting milestones by a year in 2020, according to Wake County records. Companies in line for state and local incentives typically have to meet certain investment and job creation targets in order to qualify.
In this article, we discuss 10 genomics stocks in Cathie Wood’s portfolio that are underperforming. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to 5 Genomics Stocks in Cathie Wood’s Portfolio That Are Underperforming. ARK Investment Management is an innovation-focused hedge fund that is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, with […]
CLLS Price Returns