Cellectis S.A. (CLLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLLS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CLLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.55% of US stocks.
- CLLS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- CLLS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.98% of US stocks).
CLLS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cellectis SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.83% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLLS is more volatile than 90.83% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CLLS comes in at -11.53% -- higher than that of only 18.95% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cellectis SA are MCRB, EIGR, ASMB, BLCM, and ATNM.
- Visit CLLS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cellectis.com.
CLLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.51||52-week high||$34.71|
|Prev. close||$13.41||52-week low||$11.88|
|Day high||$13.74||Avg. volume||285,014|
|50-day MA||$13.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.25||Market Cap||614.18M|
Cellectis S.A. (CLLS) Company Bio
Cellectis SA is a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing immunotherapies based on gene edited engineered CAR-T cells (UCART). The company's mission is to develop a new generation of cancer therapies based on engineered T-cells. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Paris, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLLS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLLS Social Stream
Latest CLLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cellectis SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLLS as an investment opportunity.
Gene editing stocks will take off as the underlying tech moves from fiction to fact and companies put their products on the market.
(Article 223-16 of General Regulation of the French financial markets authority) NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Listing market: Euronext Growth ISIN code: FR0010425595 DateTotal number of sharesin the capitalTotal number of voting rights08/31/202145,465,31051,067,217 About CellectisCellectis is a gene editing company, developing first of its kind therapeutic products. Cellectis utilizes an allogeneic approach for CAR-T immunotherapies in oncology, pioneering the concept of off-the-
NEW YORK, Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cellectis S.A. (NASDAQ: CLLS – EURONEXT GROWTH: ALCLS) (the “Company”), a gene-editing platform company with clinical-stage immuno-oncology programs using allogeneic chimeric antigen receptor (CAR)-T cells and gene therapy programs for monogenic diseases, today announced that management plans to participate in five virtual investor conferences. 11th Annual Biotech Symposium (Goldman Sachs) Date: Tuesday, September 7, 2021Time: 8AM-6PM (GMT) Citi’s 16th
At this time, I'll now turn the conference over to Eric Dutang, Chief Financial Officer. Thank you, and welcome everyone to Cellectis' second quarter 2021 corporate update and financial results conference call. Joining me on the call today with prepared remarks is Dr. Andre Choulika, our Chief Executive Officer; Dr. Carrie Brownstein, our Chief Medical Officer; and Steve Doares, our Senior Vice President of U.S. Manufacturing will be joining for the Q&A.
Cellectis Provides Business Update and Reports Financial Results for Second Quarter and First Six Months 2021
• Preliminary translational data validate UCARTCS1 as a promising potential therapy for relapsed orrefractory multiple myeloma patients. • Preclinical pipeline disclosed at Innovation Days : UCART20x22 for B-cell malignancies, UCARTMESO(targeting mesothelin), and TALGlobin01 (Sickle Cell Disease) • First mRNA batches and UCART training runs successfully completed in our proprietary GMP facilities • Cash position1 of $257 million as of June 30, 2021. Cash runway into 2023 NEW YORK, Aug. 05, 2021
CLLS Price Returns