Cellectis S.A. (CLLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLLS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CLLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLLS is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- CLLS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.05% of US stocks).
CLLS Stock Summary
- CELLECTIS SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 15.3% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CELLECTIS SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CELLECTIS SA comes in at -68%, a number that bests merely 2.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLLS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MGNX, LPTX, ALT, GRTS, and CTMX.
- CLLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CELLECTIS SA's official web site, go to www.cellectis.com.
CLLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLLS's price/earnings ratio is 104.33% lower, now standing at -1.
- Over the past 94 months, CLLS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1889.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLLS.
CLLS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 155.61%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.08%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1.02%.
The table below shows CLLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.24||52-week high||$9.30|
|Prev. close||$2.15||52-week low||$2.00|
|Day high||$2.27||Avg. volume||168,963|
|50-day MA||$2.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.17||Market Cap||102.07M|
Cellectis S.A. (CLLS) Company Bio
Cellectis SA is a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing immunotherapies based on gene edited engineered CAR-T cells (UCART). The company's mission is to develop a new generation of cancer therapies based on engineered T-cells. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Paris, France.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLLS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLLS Social Stream
Latest CLLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CELLECTIS SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLLS as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Dec. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cellectis (the “Company”) (Euronext Growth: ALCLS - NASDAQ: CLLS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company using its pioneering gene-editing platform to develop life-saving cell and gene therapies, will host a live webcast to review the Company’s clinical data on the AMELI-01 study (evaluating UCART123) presented at the ASH Annual Meeting, and provide a Company update, on December 13, 2022. The event will feature presentations by the management team and
Cellectis Presents Pre-Clinical Data on TALEN®-edited Smart CAR T-cells Overcoming Key Challenges of Targeting Solid Tumors at SITC 2022
NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cellectis (the “Company”) (Euronext Growth: ALCLS - NASDAQ: CLLS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company using its pioneering gene-editing platform to develop life-saving cell and gene therapies, today announced that preclinical data will be presented on TALEN®-edited smart CAR T-cells overcoming key challenges of targeting solid tumors at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer’s (SITC) 37th Annual Meeting. The data will be presented today in two pos
Cellectis Publishes Manuscript in Frontiers Bioengineering and Biotechnology Unveiling Efficient Multitool/Multiplex Gene Engineering combining TALEN® and TALE Base Editors (TALE-BE)
NEW YORK, Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cellectis (the “Company”) (Euronext Growth: ALCLS - NASDAQ: CLLS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company using its pioneering gene-editing platform to develop life-saving cell and gene therapies, today published a manuscript in Frontiers Bioengineering and Biotechnology demonstrating the feasibility of efficient multiplex gene engineering using a combination of two different molecular tools: Cellectis’ TALEN® gene editing technology (TALE nuclease) an
(Article 223-16 of General Regulation of the French financial markets authority)NEW YORK, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Listing market: Euronext Growth ISIN code: FR0010425595 DateTotal number of sharesin the capitalTotal number of voting rights10/31/202245,567,81051,634,701 About CellectisCellectis is a clinical-stage biotechnology company using its pioneering gene-editing platform to develop life-saving cell and gene therapies. Cellectis utilizes an allogeneic approach for CAR-T immunother
Iovance Biotherapeutics (IOVA) reports a wider-than-expected loss in Q3. The company is on track to initiate a rolling BLA submission for lifileucel in melanoma later this month.
CLLS Price Returns