Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. - Common units representing limited partner interests (CLMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLMT POWR Grades
- CLMT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.52% of US stocks.
- CLMT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CLMT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.86% of US stocks).
CLMT Stock Summary
- CALUMET SPECIALTY PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.85% of US listed stocks.
- CLMT's price/sales ratio is 0.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.98% of US stocks.
- CLMT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.37% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMTX, KEN, TH, VCTR, and PCH.
- CLMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CALUMET SPECIALTY PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP's official web site, go to www.calumetspecialty.com.
CLMT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CLMT's price/earnings ratio is 179.79% lower, now standing at -7.5.
- Over the past 207 months, CLMT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLMT.
CLMT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 641.54%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.68%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 72.15%.
The table below shows CLMT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLMT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLMT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.28% of graded US stocks.
- CLMT's asset turnover comes in at 1.381 -- ranking 9th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PXD, RNGR, and IO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLMT.
The table below shows CLMT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.45||52-week high||$20.50|
|Prev. close||$16.61||52-week low||$8.40|
|Day high||$16.49||Avg. volume||78,244|
|50-day MA||$15.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.87||Market Cap||1.30B|
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. - Common units representing limited partner interests (CLMT) Company Bio
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP produces and sells specialty hydrocarbon products in North America. It operates in three segments: Specialty Products, Fuel Products, and Oilfield Services. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLMT Social Stream
Latest CLMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CALUMET SPECIALTY PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLMT as an investment opportunity.
The Royal Purple® brand, maker of premium synthetic oils, has launched their newest innovation: Max-Restore™ High Mileage Fuel Treatment. The Max-Restore™ product is a highly concentrated, high-performance fuel treatment that is specially formulated to solve performance problems typically found in higher-mileage vehicles. Those issues include reduced fuel economy, increased emissions, engine wear and lost performance.
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P (NASDAQ: CLMT, "Calumet", "Partnership", "we" or "our") today provided a year-end operational update, including a project and business update at Montana Renewables and company-wide impact from the December arctic blast.
Investors need to pay close attention to Calumet (CLMT) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Multiplying Good Indiana awarded Lindsey LaBerge, Director of Corporate Marketing for Calumet Specialty Products, with a Jefferson Award for Public Service. This national award, widely recognized as the "Nobel Prize for service," was given following LaBerge's outstanding participation in the Multiplying Good ChangeMakers program.
Royal Purple® continues its partnership with Formula DRIFT for 2023 & 2024 as the Official Engine Oil. The partnership was announced at this year's Performance Racing Industry Tradeshow (PRI) in Indianapolis. Known as the "Synthetic Expert," Royal Purple® focuses exclusively on developing products that significantly outperform other synthetic and mineral-based oils, and puts them to the test in high-performance and high-profile motorsports series such as Formula DRIFT.
CLMT Price Returns
Continue Researching CLMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (CLMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (CLMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (CLMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch