Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. - Common units representing limited partner interests (CLMT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLMT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CLMT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 53.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLMT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- CLMT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CLMT Stock Summary
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.62% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP has a higher such ratio than only 2.69% of stocks in our set.
- CLMT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 1.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AHT, STON, CBB, MGI, and MMLP.
- CLMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP's official web site, go to www.calumetspecialty.com.
CLMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.50||52-week high||$6.64|
|Prev. close||$5.59||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$5.73||Avg. volume||213,522|
|50-day MA||$5.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.85||Market Cap||432.52M|
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. - Common units representing limited partner interests (CLMT) Company Bio
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP produces and sells specialty hydrocarbon products in North America. It operates in three segments: Specialty Products, Fuel Products, and Oilfield Services. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
CLMT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP. To summarize, we found that Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.58 years, is -0.28% -- higher than merely 6.28% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.78% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Energy), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLMT Social Stream
Latest CLMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLMT as an investment opportunity.
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: CLMT) (the "Partnership," "Calumet," "we," "our" or "us") announced today that it plans to report results for the fiscal first quarter 2021 on May 7, 2021. A conference call to discuss the financial and operational results is scheduled for May 7, 2021 at 9:00 AM ET.
Photo by Bim/E+ via Getty Images Things are looking up for Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT). While we are all waiting to hear about a potential JV partner for the Great Falls renewable diesel opportunity, crack spreads soared opening opportunities for fixing the balance sheet. This sharp increase in its key...
Shares of Calumet Specialty (NASDAQ:CLMT) rose by 8.78% in the past three months. Before we understand the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Calumet Specialty has. Calumet Specialty's Debt According to the Calumet Specialty's most recent balance sheet as reported on March 3, 2021, total debt is at $1.35 billion, with $1.32 billion in long-term debt and $34.60 million in current debt. Adjusting for $109.40 million in cash-equivalents, the company has a net debt of $1.24 billion. Let's define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company's debt which is due within 1 year, while long-term debt is the portion due in more than 1 year. Cash equivalents include cash and any liquid securities with maturity periods of 90 days or less. T...
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: CLMT) (the "Partnership," "Calumet," "we," "our" or "us"), a leading independent producer of petroleum-based specialty products, today reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020, as follows:
Calumet Specialty (NASDAQ:CLMT) unveils its next round of earnings this Wednesday, March 03. Get prepared with Benzinga's ultimate preview for Calumet Specialty's Q4 earnings. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Analysts are predicting Calumet Specialty will report a loss of $0.79 per share on revenue of $488.34 million. Calumet Specialty EPS in the same period a year ago totaled $0.23. Revenue was $774.80 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They Matter? Analysts who cover this company will publish fo...
CLMT Price Returns
Continue Researching CLMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (CLMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (CLMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (CLMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch