Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. - Common units representing limited partner interests (CLMT): Price and Financial Metrics
CLMT Stock Summary
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.58% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 31.27 for Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP; that's greater than it is for 99.3% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CLMT has reported earnings growth of 1,045.74%, putting it ahead of 98.7% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLMT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AP, NNBR, OPOF, BBBY, and PVAC.
- CLMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP's official web site, go to www.calumetspecialty.com.
CLMT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.25||52-week high||$5.00|
|Prev. close||$4.23||52-week low||$2.83|
|Day high||$4.31||Avg. volume||211,497|
|50-day MA||$4.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.00||Market Cap||329.60M|
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. - Common units representing limited partner interests (CLMT) Company Bio
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP produces and sells specialty hydrocarbon products in North America. It operates in three segments: Specialty Products, Fuel Products, and Oilfield Services. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.