Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. - Common units representing limited partner interests (CLMT): Price and Financial Metrics
CLMT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLMT is -55.56 -- better than just 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.13, Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP has a higher such ratio than only 1.64% of stocks in our set.
- CLMT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.02% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP, a group of peers worth examining would be SBH, IDXG, CAR, TEN, and SEE.
- CLMT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP's official web site, go to www.calumetspecialty.com.
CLMT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLMT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.21||52-week high||$4.43|
|Prev. close||$4.09||52-week low||$0.82|
|Day high||$4.24||Avg. volume||205,379|
|50-day MA||$3.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.10||Market Cap||328.64M|
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. - Common units representing limited partner interests (CLMT) Company Bio
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP produces and sells specialty hydrocarbon products in North America. It operates in three segments: Specialty Products, Fuel Products, and Oilfield Services. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
CLMT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP ranked in the 13th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 90%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.25 years, is -0.18% -- higher than only 9.37% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 19% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 3.73% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 17. This value is greater than 93.11% stocks in the Energy sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLMT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLMT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLMT Social Stream
Latest CLMT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLMT as an investment opportunity.
Calumet Specialty (CLMT): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.89 misses by $0.10; GAAP EPS of -$1.03 misses by $0.16.Revenue of $553.9M (-28.5% Y/Y) beats by $65.56M.CEO comment: "Looking ahead, we are encouraged by the continued growth of our specialties business and the across the board improvement in demand for all of...
Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: CLMT) (the "Partnership," "Calumet," "we," "our" or "us"), a leading independent producer of petroleum-based specialty products, today reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020, as follows:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 3, 2021 / Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (NASDAQ:CLMT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 3, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Calumet Specialty (NASDAQ:CLMT) unveils its next round of earnings this Wednesday, March 03. Get prepared with Benzinga's ultimate preview for Calumet Specialty's Q4 earnings. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Analysts are predicting Calumet Specialty will report a loss of $0.79 per share on revenue of $488.34 million. Calumet Specialty EPS in the same period a year ago totaled $0.23. Revenue was $774.80 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They Matter? Analysts who cover this company will publish fo...
Rhizome Partners, a long-term capital investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2020 Investor Letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A net return of 18.2% was recorded by the fund for the Q4 of 2020, outperforming its S&P 500 benchmark that delivered a 12.2% return. You can view the fund’s top 5 […]
CLMT Price Returns
Continue Researching CLMTWant to see what other sources are saying about Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (CLMT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (CLMT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (CLMT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!