Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (CLNC): Price and Financial Metrics
CLNC Stock Summary
- Colony Credit Real Estate Inc's stock had its IPO on February 1, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 3.83% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Colony Credit Real Estate Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.78% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CLNC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.29% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Colony Credit Real Estate Inc are ILPT, TRQ, AHH, MAC, and AMBC.
- CLNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Colony Credit Real Estate Inc's official web site, go to www.clncredit.com.
CLNC Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLNC Price/Volume Stats
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (CLNC) Company Bio
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. operates as a commercial real estate (CRE) credit real estate investment trust in the United States. It focuses on originating, acquiring, financing, and managing a portfolio of CRE senior mortgage loans, mezzanine loans, preferred equity, debt securities, and net leased properties. The company qualifies as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. It generally would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Los Angeles, California.