Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (CLNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLNC POWR Grades
- CLNC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 75.61% of US stocks.
- CLNC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- CLNC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.74% of US stocks).
CLNC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Colony Credit Real Estate Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Colony Credit Real Estate Inc is higher than it is for about 94.84% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CLNC comes in at 83.24% -- higher than that of 97.45% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Colony Credit Real Estate Inc are MAC, WLKP, KNOP, BPMP, and FOR.
- Visit CLNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clncredit.com.
CLNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.23||52-week high||$9.54|
|Prev. close||$8.98||52-week low||$3.70|
|Day high||$9.32||Avg. volume||412,029|
|50-day MA||$8.76||Dividend yield||4.45%|
|200-day MA||$7.29||Market Cap||1.20B|
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (CLNC) Company Bio
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. operates as a commercial real estate (CRE) credit real estate investment trust in the United States. It focuses on originating, acquiring, financing, and managing a portfolio of CRE senior mortgage loans, mezzanine loans, preferred equity, debt securities, and net leased properties. The company qualifies as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. It generally would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
CLNC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Colony Credit Real Estate Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Colony Credit Real Estate Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Colony Credit Real Estate Inc ended up being:
- 21% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 3.56% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Colony Credit Real Estate Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.45. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.63% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 18. This value is greater than 96% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CLNC Social Stream
Latest CLNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Colony Credit Real Estate Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLNC as an investment opportunity.
Colony Credit Real Estate (CLNC) declares $0.14/share quarterly dividend, 40% increase from prior dividend of $0.10.Forward yield 6.53%Payable July 15; for shareholders of record June 30; ex-div June 29.See CLNC Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (NYSE: CLNC) (the "Company") today announced the completion of the previously announced internalization of the Company’s management and operating functions and termination of the management agreement between the Company and its external manager, CLNC Manager, LLC, a subsidiary of Colony Capital, Inc. (the "Manager" or "Colony Capital"). The Company made a one-time cash payment of $102.3 million to the Manager to terminate the management agreement.
Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) ("Colony Capital" or the "Company") today announced that its subsidiary, CLNC Manager, LLC, completed the previously announced internalization transaction with Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (NYSE: CLNC) ("CLNC"). Consequently, as of April 30, 2021, CLNC is now an internally-managed commercial real estate credit REIT and its management contract with the Company has been terminated. In connection with the closing:
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Results and Conference Call Date
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (NYSE: CLNC) ("Colony Credit Real Estate" or the "Company") today announced it will release first quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss the results the same day at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (NYSE: CLNC) (the “Company”) today announced the Board of Directors set March 19, 2021 as the record date for the Company's 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders. The Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held virtually on May 5, 2021 at 8:30 am Eastern Time. Information on the virtual meeting will be included in the Company’s 2021 proxy statement. About Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. Colony Credit Real Estate (NYSE: CLNC) is one of
CLNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CLNCWant to see what other sources are saying about Colony Credit Real Estate Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Colony Credit Real Estate Inc (CLNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Colony Credit Real Estate Inc (CLNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Colony Credit Real Estate Inc (CLNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch