Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (CLNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLNC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CLNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLNC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CLNC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 23.43% of US stocks).
CLNC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Colony Credit Real Estate Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Colony Credit Real Estate Inc is higher than it is for about 94.9% of US stocks.
- Colony Credit Real Estate Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 72.43%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MAC, KNOP, FOR, TRQ, and BPMP.
- CLNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Colony Credit Real Estate Inc's official web site, go to www.clncredit.com.
CLNC Valuation Summary
- CLNC's price/earnings ratio is -3.5; this is 108.97% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CLNC's price/sales ratio has moved down $19.9 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, CLNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $151.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLNC.
CLNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.32||52-week high||$10.68|
|Prev. close||$10.16||52-week low||$4.37|
|Day high||$10.34||Avg. volume||392,634|
|50-day MA||$9.34||Dividend yield||3.88%|
|200-day MA||$7.79||Market Cap||1.34B|
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (CLNC) Company Bio
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. operates as a commercial real estate (CRE) credit real estate investment trust in the United States. It focuses on originating, acquiring, financing, and managing a portfolio of CRE senior mortgage loans, mezzanine loans, preferred equity, debt securities, and net leased properties. The company qualifies as a real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. It generally would not be subject to federal corporate income taxes if it distributes at least 90% of its taxable income to its stockholders. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CLNC Social Stream
Latest CLNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Colony Credit Real Estate Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLNC as an investment opportunity.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
NEW YORK, June 24, 2021--BrightSpire Capital, Inc. ("BrightSpire Capital" or the "Company") announced today its successful name change from Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. The Company has also changed its principal place of business and corporate headquarters from Los Angeles to New York City, now to be located at 590 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, New York, NY 10022. The Company will continue to be publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, with trading to begin under its new ticker symbol, B
NEW YORK, Jun 14, 2021--Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (NYSE: CLNC) (the "Company") today announced plans to change its corporate name and rebrand to BrightSpire Capital, Inc. As part of the name change, the Company will continue to be publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the new ticker symbol, BRSP, with a new CUSIP number of 10949T 109. These changes will be effective on or about June 24, 2021.
Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (NYSE: CLNC) (the "Company") today announced that the Company’s senior management team is scheduled to conduct a fireside chat presentation at the Nareit REITweek Virtual Investor Conference on Tuesday, June 8, 2021, at 8:45 a.m. ET. Investors may access the Company’s live presentation or replay by registering for Nareit’s REITweek. The Company will also be hosting virtual meetings with investors on June 8-9, 2021.
The analysts covering Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. ( NYSE:CLNC ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders...
CLNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CLNCWant to see what other sources are saying about Colony Credit Real Estate Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Colony Credit Real Estate Inc (CLNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Colony Credit Real Estate Inc (CLNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Colony Credit Real Estate Inc (CLNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch