Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLNE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CLNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.54% of US stocks.
- CLNE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- CLNE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CLNE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Clean Energy Fuels Corp is higher than 83.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CLNE has reported earnings growth of -308.45%, putting it ahead of just 6.53% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Clean Energy Fuels Corp comes in at -29.05%, a number that bests just 6.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clean Energy Fuels Corp are ENVB, LBPS, EXPI, VLDR, and CNET.
- Visit CLNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cleanenergyfuels.com.
CLNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CLNE's price/sales ratio is 426.67% higher, now standing at 7.9.
- Over the past 174 months, CLNE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.8.
- CLNE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLNE.
CLNE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 125.82%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 67.85%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -3.26%.
The table below shows CLNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.47% of graded US stocks.
- CLNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 26th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- KMI, TRGP, and WTRG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLNE.
The table below shows CLNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.36||52-week high||$19.79|
|Prev. close||$5.24||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$5.39||Avg. volume||3,187,573|
|50-day MA||$6.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.32||Market Cap||1.20B|
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) Company Bio
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. provides natural gas as an alternative fuel for vehicle fleets in the United States and Canada. It designs, builds, operates, and maintains fueling stations; and supplies compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel for light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, as well as liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel for medium and heavy-duty vehicles. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLNE Latest Social Stream
View Full CLNE Social Stream
Latest CLNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clean Energy Fuels Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLNE as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Harvest Group Wealth Management, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Real Estate Select Sector SPDR Fund (The), iShares MSCI Global Impact ETF, ARK Innovation ETF, Hartford Total Return Bond ETF, NuShares ESG U.S.
Investment company HighMark Wealth Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 2000 ETF, SeaSpine Holdings Corp, Model N Inc, SPDR Biotech ETF, SPDR S&P Regional Banking ETF, sells NeoGenomics Inc, OptimizeRx Corp, Surgalign Holdings Inc, Verizon Communications Inc, Neuronetics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, HighMark Wealth Management LLC.
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., January 19, 2022--Clean Energy Fuels Corp (Nasdaq: CLNE) today announced that Andrew J. Littlefair, president and CEO, and Robert Vreeland, chief financial officer, along with other executive management, will host a webcast to inform investors and analysts of the company’s strategic vision around its renewable natural gas (RNG) supply and the growing demand for RNG fuel by fleet customers in its North American station network.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Dec. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Sungrow, the global leading inverter solution for renewables, announced recently it supplied 2.8 MW of its commercial & industrial (C&I)
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ:CLNE) concluded the trading at $6.51 on Wednesday, December 22 with a rise of 0.31% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $6.49 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.88 with its price kept floating in Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) Is A Good Stock To Invest In Read More »
CLNE Price Returns
Continue Researching CLNEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Clean Energy Fuels Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch