Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
CLNE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLNE is currently 39.49, higher than 90.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.63%, Clean Energy Fuels Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.63% of about US stocks.
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 29.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ERA, EVC, TGC, AAME, and CBAN.
- CLNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clean Energy Fuels Corp's official web site, go to www.cleanenergyfuels.com.
CLNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.89||52-week high||$3.47|
|Prev. close||$2.79||52-week low||$1.82|
|Day high||$2.90||Avg. volume||882,158|
|50-day MA||$2.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.38||Market Cap||591.65M|
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) Company Bio
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. provides natural gas as an alternative fuel for vehicle fleets in the United States and Canada. It designs, builds, operates, and maintains fueling stations; and supplies compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel for light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, as well as liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel for medium and heavy-duty vehicles. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newport Beach, California.