Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
CLNE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLNE is currently 27.46, higher than 90.78% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CLNE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 20.24% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CLNE has reported earnings growth of 131.29%, putting it ahead of 91.22% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clean Energy Fuels Corp are OII, KEX, CLH, RAIL, and FWRD.
- Visit CLNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cleanenergyfuels.com.
CLNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.70||52-week high||$3.47|
|Prev. close||$1.77||52-week low||$1.05|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||1,242,683|
|50-day MA||$2.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||349.49M|
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) Company Bio
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. provides natural gas as an alternative fuel for vehicle fleets in the United States and Canada. It designs, builds, operates, and maintains fueling stations; and supplies compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel for light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, as well as liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel for medium and heavy-duty vehicles. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newport Beach, California.