Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLNE POWR Grades
- CLNE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 56.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLNE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CLNE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.77% of US stocks).
CLNE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLNE is currently 77.59, higher than 94.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CLNE has reported earnings growth of -311.47%, putting it ahead of merely 7.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Clean Energy Fuels Corp comes in at -34.26%, a number that bests merely 7.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clean Energy Fuels Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HNNA, REED, USEG, ASRT, and ROYL.
- CLNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clean Energy Fuels Corp's official web site, go to www.cleanenergyfuels.com.
CLNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CLNE's price/sales ratio is 426.67% higher, now standing at 7.9.
- Over the past 174 months, CLNE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.8.
- CLNE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLNE.
CLNE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.26%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -3.26%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -62.72%.
The table below shows CLNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.54% of graded US stocks.
- CLNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 25th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- TRGP, OPTT, and OGE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLNE.
The table below shows CLNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.28||52-week high||$19.79|
|Prev. close||$8.16||52-week low||$2.39|
|Day high||$9.39||Avg. volume||10,577,583|
|50-day MA||$7.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.06||Market Cap||2.07B|
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) Company Bio
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. provides natural gas as an alternative fuel for vehicle fleets in the United States and Canada. It designs, builds, operates, and maintains fueling stations; and supplies compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel for light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, as well as liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel for medium and heavy-duty vehicles. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLNE Latest Social Stream
View Full CLNE Social Stream
Latest CLNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clean Energy Fuels Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLNE as an investment opportunity.
Addressing climate change has been a top priority since day one for the Biden administration. Their longer-term agenda being to halve the U.S. carbon footprint by 2030. This sent a lot of “clean-energy” stocks skyrocketing in the early part of the year. One is Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ:CLNE) stock. Source: ZikG / Shutterstock.com After trading below $4 for the last 4 years prior to December 2020, CLNE stock rocketed to a high of $18. The stock has since come back down to Earth and is trading ar
U.S. alternative fuels supplier Clean Energy Fuels will provide World Fuel Services with LNG for Pasha Hawaii ships.
Clean Energy Joins World Fuel Services to Supply LNG to Pasha, Among First Maritime LNG Bunkering Operations on US West Coast
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., September 21, 2021--Clean Energy to supply an estimated 78 million gallons of liquefied natural gas (LNG) for two Pasha Hawaii container ships.
Bill Gates''s nonprofit group Breakthrough Energy announced Monday that it has raised more than $1 billion from seven major companies, including ArcelorMittal and General Motors, to fund clean energy development.
Many US companies, like American Airlines Group, General Motors and Microsoft, joined Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates Breakthrough Energy Program to boost clean energy. The initiative intends to promote technologies to reach the target of zero carbon radiations by 2050. Its catalyst program aims to raise funds from governments, sponsors and The post US Companies Join Gates-Backed Program to Boost Clean Energy appeared first on Equitypandit .
CLNE Price Returns
Continue Researching CLNEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Clean Energy Fuels Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch