Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLNE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CLNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.65% of US stocks.
- CLNE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- CLNE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CLNE Stock Summary
- CLNE's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 16.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CLEAN ENERGY FUELS CORP is reporting a growth rate of -55.82%; that's higher than merely 22.7% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLNE's revenue has grown 60.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLEAN ENERGY FUELS CORP are BMTX, COOK, ASM, APPH, and BLNK.
- CLNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLEAN ENERGY FUELS CORP's official web site, go to www.cleanenergyfuels.com.
CLNE Valuation Summary
- CLNE's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 171.43% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- CLNE's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 186 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLNE.
CLNE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -49.88%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -308.67%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 275.38%.
The table below shows CLNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.47% of graded US stocks.
- CLNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 26th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- KMI, TRGP, and WTRG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLNE.
The table below shows CLNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.33||52-week high||$9.69|
|Prev. close||$5.74||52-week low||$4.02|
|Day high||$5.60||Avg. volume||3,517,960|
|50-day MA||$6.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.30||Market Cap||1.19B|
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) Company Bio
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. provides natural gas as an alternative fuel for vehicle fleets in the United States and Canada. It designs, builds, operates, and maintains fueling stations; and supplies compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel for light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, as well as liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel for medium and heavy-duty vehicles. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLNE Latest Social Stream
View Full CLNE Social Stream
Latest CLNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEAN ENERGY FUELS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLNE as an investment opportunity.
Clean Energy Supplied Fuel for Inaugural Bunkering of First Maritime LNG-powered Ship Deployed on US West Coast
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., September 07, 2022--Clean Energy supplied fuel for inaugural bunkering of first maritime LNG-powered ship deployed on U.S. West Coast.
Clean Energy Continues to Decarbonize Transportation with New Fuel Contracts, Blazes Ahead with Renewable Natural Gas Development
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., August 29, 2022--Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ: CLNE), the largest provider of the cleanest fuel for the transportation market, announced new supply deals for renewable natural gas (RNG), as it forges ahead with development projects to meet the growing demand for the sustainable fuel made from organic waste.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks receiving downgrades from analysts. If you want to see some more companies receiving ratings-cut, go directly to Wall Street Analysts are Downgrading These 5 Stocks. Analysts continue to update their ratings for stocks in the current volatile market, citing various factors such as […]
Raymond James analyst Pavel Molchanov downgraded Clean Energy Fuels Corp (NASDAQ: CLNE) to Market Perform, from Outperform, without a price target. The analyst talks about The Inflation Reduction Act, which is set to be signed into law this week and comprises a grab-bag of "carrots" — the only kind of climate policies that can actually get through Congress. Molchanov states that Clean Energy represents arguably the most straightforward example of how a clean tech company benefits from the Inflat
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
CLNE Price Returns
Continue Researching CLNEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Clean Energy Fuels Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch