Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
CLNE Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.06%, Clean Energy Fuels Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.64% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Clean Energy Fuels Corp is reporting a growth rate of -90.94%; that's higher than just 14.94% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CLNE comes in at 32.74% -- higher than that of 93.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSTR, SDPI, KEG, ALO, and CNFR.
- Visit CLNE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cleanenergyfuels.com.
CLNE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLNE Price/Volume Stats
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) Company Bio
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. provides natural gas as an alternative fuel for vehicle fleets in the United States and Canada. It designs, builds, operates, and maintains fueling stations; and supplies compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel for light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, as well as liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel for medium and heavy-duty vehicles. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newport Beach, California.