Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLNE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CLNE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLNE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CLNE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.86% of US stocks).
CLNE Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLNE is currently 42.46, higher than 87.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Clean Energy Fuels Corp is reporting a growth rate of 3,914.36%; that's higher than 99.29% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLNE's revenue has grown -12.37% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 9.83% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLNE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXPI, ENVB, CNET, CCNC, and LBPS.
- CLNE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clean Energy Fuels Corp's official web site, go to www.cleanenergyfuels.com.
CLNE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CLNE's price/sales ratio is 426.67% higher, now standing at 7.9.
- Over the past 174 months, CLNE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.8.
- CLNE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLNE.
CLNE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 132.98%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.62%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 11.64%.
The table below shows CLNE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLNE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLNE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.47% of graded US stocks.
- CLNE's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 26th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- KMI, TRGP, and WTRG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLNE.
The table below shows CLNE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLNE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLNE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.05||52-week high||$11.19|
|Prev. close||$5.05||52-week low||$4.02|
|Day high||$5.25||Avg. volume||3,719,410|
|50-day MA||$5.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.95||Market Cap||1.13B|
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) Company Bio
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. provides natural gas as an alternative fuel for vehicle fleets in the United States and Canada. It designs, builds, operates, and maintains fueling stations; and supplies compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel for light, medium, and heavy-duty vehicles, as well as liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel for medium and heavy-duty vehicles. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Newport Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLNE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLNE Latest Social Stream
View Full CLNE Social Stream
Latest CLNE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clean Energy Fuels Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLNE as an investment opportunity.
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Robert Vreeland - CFO Andrew Littlefair - President & CEO Stewart Andrade - CFO Conference Call Participants Eric Stine - Craig-Hallum Robert Brown - Lake Street Capital Markets Manav Gupta - Credit...
Clean Energy Fuels (NASDAQ:CLNE) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, after market close. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.04 (vs. 0.00 in Q420) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $91.16M (+21.6% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, CLNE has beaten EPS estimates 13% of the...
Clean Energy Reports 104.6 Million Gallons Delivered and Revenue of $91.9 Million for the Fourth Quarter of 2021
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., February 24, 2022--Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ: CLNE) ("Clean Energy" or the "Company") today announced its operating results for the fourth quarter of 2021.
Every investor in Clean Energy Fuels Corp. ( NASDAQ:CLNE ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
I am neutral on Clean Energy Fuels (CLNE) as it looks slightly overpriced relative to its historical averages and Wall Street analysts are neutral on it, even though its average price target implies substantial upside potential. Clean Energy Fuels is a natural gas distribution company that is known as one of the largest providers of RNG for the transportation industry in the U.S. The company designs, builds, operates, and finances vehicle fleets’ natural gas filling stations across the country. The company has also been serving its customers and offering unique solutions to obtain federal, state, and local clean air incentives and rebates required to finance and acquire natural gas vehicles.
CLNE Price Returns
Continue Researching CLNEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Clean Energy Fuels Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch