Clene Inc. (CLNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLNN POWR Grades
- CLNN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.72% of US stocks.
- CLNN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CLNN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
CLNN Stock Summary
- CLNN's price/sales ratio is 284.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.79% of US stocks.
- CLNN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.43% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 456.14%, Clene Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.88% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clene Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BLUE, CRNC, BCAB, SAGE, and SEDG.
- Visit CLNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to clene.com.
CLNN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLNN's price/sales ratio is 23826.32% higher, now standing at 909.2.
- CLNN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 38 months.
- CLNN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 38 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLNN.
CLNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLNN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.21% of graded US stocks.
- CLNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.009 -- ranking 398th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.28||52-week high||$17.82|
|Prev. close||$2.21||52-week low||$1.93|
|Day high||$2.35||Avg. volume||116,247|
|50-day MA||$2.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.51||Market Cap||144.23M|
Clene Inc. (CLNN) Company Bio
Clene Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on the development of unique therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases. Clene provides nanotechnology drug platform for the development of a new class of orally administered neurotherapeutic drugs.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLNN Latest Social Stream
View Full CLNN Social Stream
Latest CLNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clene Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLNN as an investment opportunity.
VISIONARY-MS Phase 2 blinded interim data suggest clinically relevant improvements in the modified MS Functional Composite for the study population through 48 weeks of treatment REPAIR-MS Phase 2 clinical trial demonstrated improved brain energetic metabolism following CNM-Au8® treatment SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clene Inc. (NASDAQ: CLNN) along with its subsidiaries “Clene” and its wholly owned subsidiary Clene Nanomedicine, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical compan
SALT LAKE CITY, Feb. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clene Inc. (NASDAQ: CLNN) along with its subsidiaries “Clene” and its wholly owned subsidiary Clene Nanomedicine, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on revolutionizing the treatment of neurodegenerative disease, today announced that it will present updated blinded data from its VISIONARY-MS study and results from its REPAIR-MS trial in the stable relapsing MS population at the Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in
Healey ALS Platform Trial fully enrolled; top-line data expected 2H 2022Significant survival benefit from RESCUE-ALS open label extension (OLE) Phase 2 trial to be presented at upcoming Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) Clinical & Scientific Conference in Nashville, TN March 13-16, 2022VISIONARY-MS to conclude early due to COVID pandemic-related challenges. Unblinded data expected 2H 2022; insights to inform new Phase 2/3 MS trial. REPAIR-MS Phase 2 Trial initiates second cohort to confirm ta
Maxim Group analyst Naz Rahman maintained a Buy rating on Clene (CLNN – Research Report) on February 2 and set a price target of $9.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $2.84, close to its 52-week low of $2.36. According to TipRanks.com, Rahman has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -38.8% and a 4.3% success rate. Rahman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, and Galmed Pharmaceuticals. The the analyst consensus on Clene is currently a Moderate Buy rating.
Hedge Fund and Insider Trading News: Ken Griffin, Kyle Bass, Steve Cohen, ARK36, Borea Asset Management, Whale Rock Capital Management, Elliott Management, Clene Inc. (CLNN), and More
Steve Cohen’s Point72 Asset Management lost money in January, making it an outlier as several multistrategy hedge funds posted gains during a volatile start of the year for stocks.
CLNN Price Returns