Colony Capital, Inc. (CLNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLNY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLNY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 42.09% of US stocks.
- CLNY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- CLNY's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.47% of US stocks).
CLNY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Colony Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CLNY has reported earnings growth of 194.96%, putting it ahead of 91.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Colony Capital Inc comes in at -41.22%, a number that bests only 9.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLNY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HGV, CWK, AXAS, RRGB, and HOME.
- CLNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Colony Capital Inc's official web site, go to www.clny.com.
CLNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.25||52-week high||$7.22|
|Prev. close||$6.26||52-week low||$1.42|
|Day high||$6.46||Avg. volume||3,845,726|
|50-day MA||$6.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.59||Market Cap||3.08B|
Colony Capital, Inc. (CLNY) Company Bio
Colony Capital, Inc. is a leading global real estate and investment management firm. The Company resulted from the January 2017 merger between Colony Capital, Inc., NorthStar Asset Management Group Inc. and NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. The Company has significant property holdings in the healthcare, industrial and hospitality sectors, opportunistic equity and debt investments and an embedded institutional and retail investment management business.The firm maintains principal offices in Los Angeles and New York.
CLNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLNY Latest Social Stream
View Full CLNY Social Stream
Latest CLNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Colony Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLNY as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Colony Capital, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Colony Capital (CLNY) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -75.00% and -71.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) and subsidiaries (collectively, "Colony Capital," or the "Company") today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company reported first quarter 2021 total revenues of $316 million, GAAP net income attributable to common stockholders of $(265) million, or $(0.56) per share and Core FFO of $4.0 million, or $0.01 per share.
Save the Date - June 22nd, 2021 at 11:00 am ET - Colony Capital, Inc. to Webcast Virtual Investor Day
Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE:CLNY) ("Colony" or the "Company") today announced that the Company will host its inaugural Virtual Investor Day on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 starting at 11:00 am ET. Opening remarks will be delivered by President and CEO Marc Ganzi, who will provide commentary on the digital infrastructure landscape, followed by thematic presentations and a financial overview delivered by key Company executives.
Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) ("Colony Capital" or the "Company") today announced that its subsidiary, CLNC Manager, LLC, completed the previously announced internalization transaction with Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (NYSE: CLNC) ("CLNC"). Consequently, as of April 30, 2021, CLNC is now an internally-managed commercial real estate credit REIT and its management contract with the Company has been terminated. In connection with the closing:
CLNY Price Returns