Colony Capital, Inc. (CLNY): Price and Financial Metrics
CLNY Stock Summary
- CLNY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.4 -- higher than merely 3.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Colony Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 11.25% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CLNY has reported earnings growth of -652.92%, putting it ahead of just 2.2% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Colony Capital Inc are SITC, NWN, ETM, MD, and NM.
- Visit CLNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clny.com.
CLNY Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLNY Price/Volume Stats
Colony Capital, Inc. (CLNY) Company Bio
Colony Capital, Inc. is a leading global real estate and investment management firm. The Company resulted from the January 2017 merger between Colony Capital, Inc., NorthStar Asset Management Group Inc. and NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. The Company has significant property holdings in the healthcare, industrial and hospitality sectors, opportunistic equity and debt investments and an embedded institutional and retail investment management business.The firm maintains principal offices in Los Angeles and New York.