Colony Capital, Inc. (CLNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLNY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLNY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.38% of US stocks.
- CLNY's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CLNY ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CLNY Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Colony Capital Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Colony Capital Inc is reporting a growth rate of 194.96%; that's higher than 90.69% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLNY's revenue has grown -41.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.81% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Colony Capital Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GCI, SWN, UNM, RRGB, and CWK.
- Visit CLNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clny.com.
CLNY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CLNY's EV/EBIT ratio is 111.41% lower, now standing at -4.3.
- Over the past 85 months, CLNY's price/sales ratio has gone down $36.5.
- CLNY's price/sales ratio has moved down $36.5 over the prior 85 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLNY.
CLNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.50||52-week high||$8.70|
|Prev. close||$7.98||52-week low||$1.73|
|Day high||$8.70||Avg. volume||3,856,432|
|50-day MA||$7.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.21||Market Cap||4.14B|
Colony Capital, Inc. (CLNY) Company Bio
Colony Capital, Inc. is a leading global real estate and investment management firm. The Company resulted from the January 2017 merger between Colony Capital, Inc., NorthStar Asset Management Group Inc. and NorthStar Realty Finance Corp. The Company has significant property holdings in the healthcare, industrial and hospitality sectors, opportunistic equity and debt investments and an embedded institutional and retail investment management business.The firm maintains principal offices in Los Angeles and New York.
CLNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLNY Latest Social Stream
View Full CLNY Social Stream
Latest CLNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Colony Capital Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLNY as an investment opportunity.
Colony Capital to Present Strategic Priorities and Rebrand as DigitalBridge at its Upcoming 2021 Investor Day
BOCA RATON, Fla., Jun 16, 2021--Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE:CLNY) ("Colony" or the "Company") today announced that the Company will be holding its inaugural Investor Day virtually on Tuesday, June 22, 2021 starting at 11:00 am ET.
BOCA RATON, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) (the Company or Colony Capital) today announced a corporate rebranding of the Company to DigitalBridge, effective June 22, 2021. Digital Colony, the Companys digital infrastructure investment platform, will also change to operate under the DigitalBridge brand. In connection with the transition, the corporate name will be changed to DigitalBridge Group, Inc. and the Company will begin trading under a new NYSE ticker symbol
Colony Capital Inc. (CLNY) has inked a deal with Fortress Investment Group LLC to sell the majority of its Other Equity & Debt The post Colony Capital Sells Other Equity & Debt (OED) Portfolio for $535M; Shares Soar 3.8% appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
Colony Capital (CLNY) agrees to sell the bulk of its other equity & debt ("OED") portfolio of real estate assets to Fortress Investment Group for gross proceeds of $535M, in line with the net equity carrying value of the underlying assets as of March 31.The sale furthers Colony's transformation to...
Fortress Announces Agreement to Acquire Management of Colony Capitals Non-Digital Real Estate Funds and Related Capital Account Assets
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fortress Investment Group LLC (Fortress) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Colony Capital (Colony) under which one or more affiliates of Fortress will become General Partner and Manager to Colonys CDCF series of funds, co-investment vehicles and other non-digital real estate positions, representing approximately $2.7 billion in combined assets under management. Under terms of the agreement, Fortress will acquire certain of Colon
CLNY Price Returns