CLPS Incorporation (CLPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLPS Stock Summary
- CLPS has a higher market value than merely 8.62% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $24,915,972.
- CLPS's price/sales ratio is 0.16; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 4.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 562.81%, CLPS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 96.73% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOFI, AYX, JAMF, IGC, and SMAR.
- CLPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLPS INC's official web site, go to www.clpsglobal.com.
CLPS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CLPS's price/earnings ratio is 76.72% lower, now standing at 5.6.
- CLPS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.2 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLPS.
CLPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLPS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.41% of graded US stocks.
- CLPS's asset turnover comes in at 2.292 -- ranking 22nd of 559 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$2.48|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||41,736|
|50-day MA||$1.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.61||Market Cap||26.32M|
CLPS Incorporation (CLPS) Company Bio
CLPS Incorporation provides information technology and consulting services to banking, insurance, and financial sectors in the People's Republic of China and internationally. It offers IT consulting services in credit card business areas, such as credit card application, account setup, authorization and activation, settlement, collection, promotion, point system, anti-fraud, statement, reporting, and risk management. The company also provides core banking services, including business analysis, system design, development, testing, system maintenance, and operation support; and services in loans, deposit, general ledger, wealth management, debit card, anti-money-laundering, statement and reporting, and risk management, as well as architecture consulting services for core banking systems, and online and mobile banking. In addition, it offers software project development, maintenance, and testing solution services, including COBOL, Java, .NET, Mobile, and other technology applications; and CLPS Virtual Banking Platform, a training platform for IT talents owned by CLPS. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLPS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLPS Social Stream
Latest CLPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLPS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLPS as an investment opportunity.
CLPS Incorporation (the "Company" or "CLPS") (Nasdaq: CLPS), today announced its financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2022 and full year of fiscal year 2022.
CLPS Incorporation (Nasdaq: CLPS) ("CLPS" or "the Company"), today announced that it plans to release its second half and full year of fiscal 2022 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, October 20, 2022.
CLPS Incorporation Appoints Srustijeet Mishra as CEO of CLPS California to Further Drive U.S. Business in the Next Stage of Growth
CLPS Incorporation (the "Company" or "CLPS") (Nasdaq: CLPS), today announced the appointment of Mr. Srustijeet Mishra as the CEO of CLPS Technology (California) Inc. ("CLPS California"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company. He will be fully responsible for the development and management of business activities in the U.S. market, and will continue to serve as the CEO of the Company's business entities in the Southeast Asia region (referred to collectively as "CLPS SEA").
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
CLPS Incorporation Announces New Generation of Loan Management System Development to Facilitate Digital Transformation for Banks
CLPS Incorporation (the "Company" or "CLPS") (Nasdaq: CLPS), today announced the development of a new generation of loan management system (the "loan management system"), a product intended for small and medium-sized banking institutions. CLPS plans to launch the loan management system in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia region in 2023.
CLPS Price Returns