CLPS Incorporation (CLPS): Price and Financial Metrics
CLPS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.47, CLPS Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 6.11% of US stocks.
- CLPS's went public 2.53 years ago, making it older than just 7.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLPS's revenue has grown 82.71% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.55% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLPS Inc are TUFN, PRO, OOMA, BGMD, and RKDA.
- Visit CLPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clpsglobal.com.
CLPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.23||52-week high||$8.86|
|Prev. close||$3.18||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$3.30||Avg. volume||181,219|
|50-day MA||$3.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.59||Market Cap||51.98M|
CLPS Incorporation (CLPS) Company Bio
CLPS Incorporation provides information technology and consulting services to banking, insurance, and financial sectors in the People's Republic of China and internationally. It offers IT consulting services in credit card business areas, such as credit card application, account setup, authorization and activation, settlement, collection, promotion, point system, anti-fraud, statement, reporting, and risk management. The company also provides core banking services, including business analysis, system design, development, testing, system maintenance, and operation support; and services in loans, deposit, general ledger, wealth management, debit card, anti-money-laundering, statement and reporting, and risk management, as well as architecture consulting services for core banking systems, and online and mobile banking. In addition, it offers software project development, maintenance, and testing solution services, including COBOL, Java, .NET, Mobile, and other technology applications; and CLPS Virtual Banking Platform, a training platform for IT talents owned by CLPS. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.