CLPS Incorporation (CLPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLPS POWR Grades
- CLPS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 99.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLPS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 days.
- CLPS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
CLPS Stock Summary
- CLPS's price/sales ratio is 0.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.26% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 245.38%, CLPS Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.69% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CLPS Inc is reporting a growth rate of -361.86%; that's higher than just 5.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OTRK, VIVE, CERS, QUIK, and AMWL.
- Visit CLPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clpsglobal.com.
CLPS Valuation Summary
- CLPS's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.7; this is 63.72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CLPS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 40 months.
- Over the past 40 months, CLPS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLPS.
CLPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLPS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.41% of graded US stocks.
- CLPS's asset turnover comes in at 2.292 -- ranking 22nd of 559 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$19.78|
|Prev. close||$2.02||52-week low||$1.87|
|Day high||$2.00||Avg. volume||40,857|
|50-day MA||$2.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.35||Market Cap||38.35M|
CLPS Incorporation (CLPS) Company Bio
CLPS Incorporation provides information technology and consulting services to banking, insurance, and financial sectors in the People's Republic of China and internationally. It offers IT consulting services in credit card business areas, such as credit card application, account setup, authorization and activation, settlement, collection, promotion, point system, anti-fraud, statement, reporting, and risk management. The company also provides core banking services, including business analysis, system design, development, testing, system maintenance, and operation support; and services in loans, deposit, general ledger, wealth management, debit card, anti-money-laundering, statement and reporting, and risk management, as well as architecture consulting services for core banking systems, and online and mobile banking. In addition, it offers software project development, maintenance, and testing solution services, including COBOL, Java, .NET, Mobile, and other technology applications; and CLPS Virtual Banking Platform, a training platform for IT talents owned by CLPS. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLPS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLPS Social Stream
Latest CLPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLPS Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLPS as an investment opportunity.
HONG KONG, Dec. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CLPS Incorporation (Nasdaq: CLPS) ("CLPS" or "the Company"), announced today that its majority-owned subsidiary, JAJI ( Shanghai) Co., Ltd. ("JAJI"), has entered into a strategic cooperation
HONG KONG , Dec. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ CLPS Incorporation (Nasdaq: CLPS) ("CLPS" or "the Company") today announced that its management will present at China Roadshow Virtual Technology Investor Conference on December 15, 2021 , at 2:30 p.m. , Beijing Time. The Company''s presentation will be broadcast live across leading online brokerages and trading platforms in China , including FutuBull, Tencent Stock Selection, Tiger Brokers, and Snowball Finance, among other online platforms. To participate, or to schedule a meeting, please visit https://webcast.roadshowchina.cn/cmeet/S213K01TZkY2ZngrYkZzclRCdXZYdz09 . The presentation material will be available on the Company''s investor relations website at https://ir.clpsglobal.com/ in the "Presentation & Events" of the "News & Events" section. ...
CLPS Incorporation (NASDAQ:CLPS) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of November. As of November 15th, there was short interest totalling 263,900 shares, an increase of 25.0% from the October 31st total of 211,200 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 194,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.4 days. 
The CLPS Incorporation ( NASDAQ:CLPS ) share price has fared very poorly over the last month, falling by a substantial...
Renaissance Technologies LLC purchased a new position in shares of CLPS Incorporation (NASDAQ:CLPS) in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor purchased 60,200 shares of the companys stock, valued at approximately $259,000. Renaissance Technologies LLC owned approximately 0.31% of CLPS Incorporation as of 
CLPS Price Returns