CLPS Incorporation (CLPS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLPS POWR Grades
- CLPS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLPS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CLPS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
CLPS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $46,992,284, CLPS Inc has a greater market value than merely 7.07% of US stocks.
- CLPS Inc's stock had its IPO on May 24, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 10.04% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CLPS Inc comes in at 82.71%, a number that bests 92.27% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLPS Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FUV, GKOS, TUFN, RMED, and NCNO.
- Visit CLPS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clpsglobal.com.
CLPS Valuation Summary
- CLPS's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.7; this is 63.72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CLPS's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.8 over the prior 40 months.
- Over the past 40 months, CLPS's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLPS.
CLPS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLPS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.14% of graded US stocks.
- CLPS's asset turnover comes in at 2.292 -- ranking 21st of 554 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLPS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLPS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.87||52-week high||$19.78|
|Prev. close||$2.92||52-week low||$2.54|
|Day high||$2.93||Avg. volume||1,451,926|
|50-day MA||$3.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.09||Market Cap||55.02M|
CLPS Incorporation (CLPS) Company Bio
CLPS Incorporation provides information technology and consulting services to banking, insurance, and financial sectors in the People's Republic of China and internationally. It offers IT consulting services in credit card business areas, such as credit card application, account setup, authorization and activation, settlement, collection, promotion, point system, anti-fraud, statement, reporting, and risk management. The company also provides core banking services, including business analysis, system design, development, testing, system maintenance, and operation support; and services in loans, deposit, general ledger, wealth management, debit card, anti-money-laundering, statement and reporting, and risk management, as well as architecture consulting services for core banking systems, and online and mobile banking. In addition, it offers software project development, maintenance, and testing solution services, including COBOL, Java, .NET, Mobile, and other technology applications; and CLPS Virtual Banking Platform, a training platform for IT talents owned by CLPS. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLPS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLPS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLPS Social Stream
Latest CLPS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLPS Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLPS as an investment opportunity.
CLPS Incorporation Announces Establishment of Philippine Subsidiary to Expand in the Southeast Asia Market
CLPS Incorporation (Nasdaq: CLPS) ("CLPS" or "the Company"), today announced that it established CLPS Technology (Philippines) Corp. ("CLPS Philippines") in Metro Manila. The formation of the Philippine subsidiary is in line with the Company's global expansion strategy, particularly to extend its operation in Southeast Asia. CLPS Philippines has completed the initial phase of its business and started to be operational.
CLPS Incorporation Announces Signing of Framework Agreement with A China A-Share Company to Develop Financial IT Services in Domestic Market
CLPS Incorporation (Nasdaq: CLPS) ("CLPS" or "the Company"), today announced that, through its majority-owned subsidiary, JAJI (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. ("JAJI"), it has entered into a framework agreement (the "Agreement") with an A-share listed company ("the Client"), which provides financial information software products and integrated services. Pursuant to the Agreement, CLPS and the Client will leverage their respective industry expertise in financial IT services to expand client base and establi
CLPS Incorporation Announces the Completion of Capital Increase Agreement Transaction in MSCT to Ramp Up Cooperation in Global Financial Technology Services Market with MCT
CLPS Incorporation (Nasdaq: CLPS) ("CLPS" or "the Company"), today announced that it has completed the previously announced Capital Increase Agreement (the "Agreement") transaction with Minshang Creative Technology Holdings Limited ("MCT", 01632.HK). CLPS, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Growth Ring Ltd., and MCT now hold 53.33% and 46.67% in MSCT Investment Holdings Limited ("MSCT"), respectively. Through the Agreement, both parties have agreed to develop a next-generation loan trading sof
CLPS Incorporation (Nasdaq: CLPS) ("CLPS" or "the Company"), today released a letter to shareholders from the Chairman of the Company's Board of Directors (the "Board"), the full text of which is provided below. All CLPS shareholders are encouraged to read it.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
CLPS Price Returns