CLPS Incorporation (CLPS): Price and Financial Metrics
CLPS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.16, CLPS Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 3.59% of US stocks.
- CLPS's went public 2.22 years ago, making it older than merely 5.81% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CLPS is currently 98.86, higher than 96.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLPS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PANW, CLDR, SPLK, MODN, and PS.
- CLPS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLPS Inc's official web site, go to www.clpsglobal.com.
CLPS Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
CLPS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.65||52-week high||$8.86|
|Prev. close||$2.85||52-week low||$1.62|
|Day high||$3.01||Avg. volume||71,953|
|50-day MA||$2.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.76||Market Cap||36.87M|
CLPS Incorporation (CLPS) Company Bio
CLPS Incorporation provides information technology and consulting services to banking, insurance, and financial sectors in the People's Republic of China and internationally. It offers IT consulting services in credit card business areas, such as credit card application, account setup, authorization and activation, settlement, collection, promotion, point system, anti-fraud, statement, reporting, and risk management. The company also provides core banking services, including business analysis, system design, development, testing, system maintenance, and operation support; and services in loans, deposit, general ledger, wealth management, debit card, anti-money-laundering, statement and reporting, and risk management, as well as architecture consulting services for core banking systems, and online and mobile banking. In addition, it offers software project development, maintenance, and testing solution services, including COBOL, Java, .NET, Mobile, and other technology applications; and CLPS Virtual Banking Platform, a training platform for IT talents owned by CLPS. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.