ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT): Price and Financial Metrics
CLPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.14||52-week high||$11.85|
|Prev. close||$5.11||52-week low||$4.91|
|Day high||$5.25||Avg. volume||114,659|
|50-day MA||$5.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.86||Market Cap||126.63M|
CLPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CLPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLPT is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CLPT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.42% of US stocks).
CLPT Stock Summary
- CLEARPOINT NEURO INC's market capitalization of $123,429,757 is ahead of only 23.99% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 5.69, CLEARPOINT NEURO INC has a higher such ratio than 82.33% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CLEARPOINT NEURO INC is reporting a growth rate of 33.89%; that's higher than 75.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TTNP, DMRC, KLTR, LAW, and MRIN.
- Visit CLPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clearpointneuro.com.
CLPT Valuation Summary
- CLPT's price/sales ratio is 5.7; this is 42.5% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 138 months, CLPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLPT.
CLPT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 761.92%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -50.47%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -148.37%.
The table below shows CLPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.69% of graded US stocks.
- CLPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.297 -- ranking 130th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ANGO, IVC, and MLSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLPT.
The table below shows CLPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT) Company Bio
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. operates as a medical device company primarily in the United States. The company develops and commercializes platforms for performing minimally invasive surgical procedures in the brain and heart under direct, and intra-procedural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) guidance. It offers ClearPoint system, a neuro-navigation system designed for insertion of catheters, electrodes, and laser fibers to treat various neurological diseases and conditions, as well as for performing biopsies. In addition, the company's product pipeline includes ClearTrace system, a product candidate designed to allow catheter-based minimally invasive procedures in the heart to be performed in an MRI suite. The company has a license agreements with The Johns Hopkins University; development agreement with Mayo Clinic to design and develop MRI-guided therapies for stroke; and a collaborative license and co-development agreement with Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB. The company was formerly known as MRI Interventions, Inc. and changed its name to ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. in February 2020. ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
CLPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLPT Social Stream
Latest CLPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEARPOINT NEURO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLPT as an investment opportunity.
Biologics & Drug Delivery growing +40%; Company Reaffirms 2023 Revenue ForecastSOLANA BEACH, Calif., Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2023. Second Quarter Highlights Reported record quarterly revenue of $6.0 million, a 14% year-over-year increase;Increased biologics and drug deliv
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., July 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced that it will release financial results for its 2023 second quarter on Tuesday, August 8, after the market close. Investors and analysts are invited to listen to the live broadcast review of the Company’s 2023 second quarter on Tuesday, August 8, 2023, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time (1:3
Small-cap stocks can be risky, and all three of these companies are facing adversity.
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., May 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLPT) a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced that it has entered into a multi-year license agreement with UCB (EURONEXT BRUSSELS: UCB), a global biopharmaceutical leader, to partner on drug delivery platforms for UCB’s gene therapy portfolio. “We are extremely excited to partner with UCB, a global biopharmaceutical leader, with a focus on inno
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, announced today that its management will present at the B. Riley Securities 2023 Institutional Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 8:15 a.m. Pacific Time. About ClearPoint Neuro ClearPoint Neuro’s mission is to improve and restore quality of life to patients and their families by enab
CLPT Price Returns