ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLPT POWR Grades
- CLPT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 51.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLPT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- CLPT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.89% of US stocks).
CLPT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLPT is 0.31 -- better than just 23.58% of US stocks.
- CLPT's price/sales ratio is 28.83; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.42% of US stocks.
- ClearPoint Neuro Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -13.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 17.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLPT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMRA, PCTI, SIGA, FLUX, and THRM.
- CLPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ClearPoint Neuro Inc's official web site, go to www.clearpointneuro.com.
CLPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLPT's price/earnings ratio is 223.84% lower, now standing at -45.2.
- Over the past 113 months, CLPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 39.6.
- Over the past 113 months, CLPT's price/sales ratio has gone up 20.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLPT.
CLPT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 30.46%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 50.93%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 12.29%.
The table below shows CLPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.1% of graded US stocks.
- CLPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.297 -- ranking 131st of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- IVC, MLSS, and CFMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLPT.
The table below shows CLPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.62||52-week high||$31.29|
|Prev. close||$18.92||52-week low||$4.87|
|Day high||$19.71||Avg. volume||386,240|
|50-day MA||$18.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.07||Market Cap||438.84M|
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT) Company Bio
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. operates as a medical device company primarily in the United States. The company develops and commercializes platforms for performing minimally invasive surgical procedures in the brain and heart under direct, and intra-procedural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) guidance. It offers ClearPoint system, a neuro-navigation system designed for insertion of catheters, electrodes, and laser fibers to treat various neurological diseases and conditions, as well as for performing biopsies. In addition, the company's product pipeline includes ClearTrace system, a product candidate designed to allow catheter-based minimally invasive procedures in the heart to be performed in an MRI suite. The company has a license agreements with The Johns Hopkins University; development agreement with Mayo Clinic to design and develop MRI-guided therapies for stroke; and a collaborative license and co-development agreement with Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB. The company was formerly known as MRI Interventions, Inc. and changed its name to ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. in February 2020. ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLPT Social Stream
Latest CLPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ClearPoint Neuro Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLPT as an investment opportunity.
Record Case Volume Supported Clinically During the QuarterSOLANA BEACH, Calif., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021. Second Quarter Highlights Reported revenue of $3.4 million, a 38% year-over-year increase;Clinical team supported a record 249 cases, a 98% year-over- year increa
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. Announces Strategic and Commercial Partnership with European Surgical Equipment Leader adeor medical AG
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Aug. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced it has entered into a strategic and commercial partnership with German-based surgical equipment leader adeor medical AG for powered neurosurgical drill solutions. Under the terms of the agreement, ClearPoint Neuro will act as the distributor in the United States for adeor’s recently FDA-cleared Ve
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. Announces Installation of ClearPoint® Neuro Navigation System at Hôpital Fondation Rothschild in Paris
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced the installation of its ClearPoint Neuro Navigation System at Hôpital Fondation Rothschild in Paris, France. “We have embarked on a promising clinical trial collaboration with ClearPoint Neuro for laser interstitial thermal ablations in pediatric neurosurgical brain pathologies. The use of ClearPo
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced that it will release financial results for its 2021 second quarter on Tuesday, August 10, 2021, after the market close. Investors and analysts are invited to listen to a live broadcast review of the Company's 2021 second quarter on Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time
A look at the shareholders of ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CLPT ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
CLPT Price Returns