ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLPT POWR Grades
- CLPT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 33.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLPT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CLPT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.1% of US stocks).
CLPT Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.69, ClearPoint Neuro Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.29% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.07%, ClearPoint Neuro Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.73% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CLPT has reported earnings growth of 151.72%, putting it ahead of 86.89% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ClearPoint Neuro Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LMNL, NATI, EYPT, VNDA, and WB.
- CLPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ClearPoint Neuro Inc's official web site, go to www.clearpointneuro.com.
CLPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLPT's price/earnings ratio is 223.84% lower, now standing at -45.2.
- Over the past 113 months, CLPT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 39.6.
- Over the past 113 months, CLPT's price/sales ratio has gone up 20.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLPT.
CLPT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 138.25%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 55.97%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 282.05%.
The table below shows CLPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.69% of graded US stocks.
- CLPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.297 -- ranking 130th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ANGO, IVC, and MLSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLPT.
The table below shows CLPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.94||52-week high||$22.80|
|Prev. close||$10.44||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$11.23||Avg. volume||223,709|
|50-day MA||$9.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.64||Market Cap||259.37M|
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT) Company Bio
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. operates as a medical device company primarily in the United States. The company develops and commercializes platforms for performing minimally invasive surgical procedures in the brain and heart under direct, and intra-procedural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) guidance. It offers ClearPoint system, a neuro-navigation system designed for insertion of catheters, electrodes, and laser fibers to treat various neurological diseases and conditions, as well as for performing biopsies. In addition, the company's product pipeline includes ClearTrace system, a product candidate designed to allow catheter-based minimally invasive procedures in the heart to be performed in an MRI suite. The company has a license agreements with The Johns Hopkins University; development agreement with Mayo Clinic to design and develop MRI-guided therapies for stroke; and a collaborative license and co-development agreement with Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB. The company was formerly known as MRI Interventions, Inc. and changed its name to ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. in February 2020. ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLPT Social Stream
Latest CLPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ClearPoint Neuro Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLPT as an investment opportunity.
This article is contributed by Jun Hao from our Superstocks Seekers team. [To receive real-time notifications of our latest updates/articles, click the "Follow" button on the left of your screen.] Overview ClearPoint Neuro (CLPT) is a neurological platform company that allows neurosurgeons to perform minimally invasive procedures for the most...
Saratoga Springs, NY, based Investment company Adirondack Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Russell 2000 Index Fund, Ford Motor Co, Arco Platform, Kiniksa Pharmaceuticals, TransMedics Group Inc, sells Vanguard Russell 3000 Index Fund, Vanguard Total International Stock, AT&T Inc, Eli Lilly and Co, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Adirondack Trust Co.
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Jan. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, announced today that its management will participate at the H.C. Wainwright BIOCONNECT Virtual Conference. A pre-recorded company presentation will be available on the conference website beginning at 7 a.m. ET / 4 a.m. PT on January 10, 2022. About ClearPoint Neuro ClearPoint Neuro’s mission is to
Investment company Royce Value Trust, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Calix Inc, MaxCyte Inc, Dutch Bros Inc, Eagle Materials Inc, Scientific Games Corp, sells EQT Corp, SmileDirectClub Inc, , Hilton Grand Vacations Inc, Kulicke & Soffa Industries Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Royce Value Trust, Inc..
ClearPoint Neuro (NASDAQ:CLPT) shareholders are still up 635% over 3 years despite pulling back 13% in the past week
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CLPT ) share price down 20% in...
CLPT Price Returns