ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLPT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CLPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.31% of US stocks.
- CLPT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CLPT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
CLPT Stock Summary
- CLPT's price/sales ratio is 12.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.45% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.38 for CLEARPOINT NEURO INC; that's greater than it is for only 21.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.75%, CLEARPOINT NEURO INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.44% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLEARPOINT NEURO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AIRG, NSTG, KLTR, RXST, and DMRC.
- Visit CLPT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clearpointneuro.com.
CLPT Valuation Summary
- CLPT's price/sales ratio is 11.3; this is 438.1% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CLPT's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.4 over the prior 130 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLPT.
CLPT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -117.9%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 111.64%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -95%.
The table below shows CLPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.69% of graded US stocks.
- CLPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.297 -- ranking 130th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ANGO, IVC, and MLSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLPT.
The table below shows CLPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.72||52-week high||$16.96|
|Prev. close||$9.84||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$9.98||Avg. volume||72,028|
|50-day MA||$9.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.79||Market Cap||238.67M|
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT) Company Bio
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. operates as a medical device company primarily in the United States. The company develops and commercializes platforms for performing minimally invasive surgical procedures in the brain and heart under direct, and intra-procedural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) guidance. It offers ClearPoint system, a neuro-navigation system designed for insertion of catheters, electrodes, and laser fibers to treat various neurological diseases and conditions, as well as for performing biopsies. In addition, the company's product pipeline includes ClearTrace system, a product candidate designed to allow catheter-based minimally invasive procedures in the heart to be performed in an MRI suite. The company has a license agreements with The Johns Hopkins University; development agreement with Mayo Clinic to design and develop MRI-guided therapies for stroke; and a collaborative license and co-development agreement with Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB. The company was formerly known as MRI Interventions, Inc. and changed its name to ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. in February 2020. ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLPT Social Stream
Latest CLPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEARPOINT NEURO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLPT as an investment opportunity.
ClearPoint Neuro Announces First Patient Enrolled in Glioblastoma Trial Using ClearPoint Prism™ Neuro Laser Therapy System at Skåne University Hospital in Sweden
The ClearPoint Prism™ Neuro Laser Therapy System The ClearPoint Prism™ Neuro Laser Therapy System SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Dec. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced enrollment of the first patient in a Glioblastoma clinical trial using the ClearPoint Prism™ Neuro Laser Therapy System at Skåne University Hospital in Lund, Sweden (SUS Lund). The Saf
The following slide deck was published by ClearPoint Neuro, Inc.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 3 analysts just weighed in on ClearPoint Neuro (CLPT – Research Report), Avidity Biosciences (RNA – Research Report) and Taysha Gene Therapies (TSHA – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. ClearPoint Neuro (CLPT) B.Riley Financial analyst Marc Wiesenberger maintained a Buy rating on ClearPoint Neuro today and set a price target of $18.50. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $10.05. According to TipRanks.com, Wiesenberger is ranked #755 out of 8037 analysts. Currently, the analyst consensus on ClearPoint Neuro is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $18.50.
ClearPoint Neuro continues to be priced at a premium today, although it can be a great investment in the long run. Read here for a detailed investment view.
SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, announced today that its management will present at the following investor conferences: 2022 Stifel Healthcare ConferencePresenting on Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 10:55 a.m. Eastern Time in New York, NY. 34th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare ConferencePresenting on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 1
CLPT Price Returns