ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLPT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CLPT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLPT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CLPT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CLPT Stock Summary
- CLPT's price/sales ratio is 12.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.58% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.17%, CLEARPOINT NEURO INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.87% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CLEARPOINT NEURO INC is reporting a growth rate of 89.33%; that's higher than 83.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLEARPOINT NEURO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IDN, NSPR, SONO, KLTR, and TMDX.
- CLPT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLEARPOINT NEURO INC's official web site, go to www.clearpointneuro.com.
CLPT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLPT's price/sales ratio is 192.47% higher, now standing at 13.6.
- CLPT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.7 over the prior 126 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLPT.
CLPT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -31.09%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.88%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 111.64%.
The table below shows CLPT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLPT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLPT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.69% of graded US stocks.
- CLPT's asset turnover comes in at 0.297 -- ranking 130th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ANGO, IVC, and MLSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLPT.
The table below shows CLPT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLPT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLPT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.36||52-week high||$20.55|
|Prev. close||$10.23||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$11.11||Avg. volume||198,204|
|50-day MA||$13.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.90||Market Cap||253.70M|
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (CLPT) Company Bio
ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. operates as a medical device company primarily in the United States. The company develops and commercializes platforms for performing minimally invasive surgical procedures in the brain and heart under direct, and intra-procedural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) guidance. It offers ClearPoint system, a neuro-navigation system designed for insertion of catheters, electrodes, and laser fibers to treat various neurological diseases and conditions, as well as for performing biopsies. In addition, the company's product pipeline includes ClearTrace system, a product candidate designed to allow catheter-based minimally invasive procedures in the heart to be performed in an MRI suite. The company has a license agreements with The Johns Hopkins University; development agreement with Mayo Clinic to design and develop MRI-guided therapies for stroke; and a collaborative license and co-development agreement with Clinical Laserthermia Systems AB. The company was formerly known as MRI Interventions, Inc. and changed its name to ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. in February 2020. ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Irvine, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLPT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLPT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLPT Social Stream
Latest CLPT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEARPOINT NEURO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLPT as an investment opportunity.
The ClearPoint Prism™ Neuro Laser Therapy System The ClearPoint Prism™ Neuro Laser Therapy System SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Sept. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced its Swedish partner, Clinical Laserthermia Systems (CLS), has received 510(k) clearance for its laser which the Company plans to commercialize as the ClearPoint Prism™ Neuro Laser The
Mazin Sabra Mazin Sabra SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Sept. 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced that Mazin Sabra will join the Company effective October 10th as Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Sabra will report directly to Joe Burnett, ClearPoint Neuro’s Chief Executive Officer, and serve as a member of the Company’s senior leadership team. “We are thril
ClearPoint Neuro Navigation Software Version 2.1 ClearPoint Neuro Navigation Software Version 2.1 SOLANA BEACH, Calif., Sept. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced that it has obtained 510(k) clearance for version 2.1 of the ClearPoint Neuro Navigation software. Version 2.1 of the ClearPoint System is intended to provide stereotactic guidance fo
In a report released today, Marc Wiesenberger from B.Riley Financial reiterated a Buy rating on ClearPoint Neuro (CLPT - Research Report), with a price target of $18.50. The company's shares opened today at $15.60.According to TipRanks, Wiesenberger is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 17.7% and a 48.32% success rate.Currently, the analyst consensus on ClearPoint Neuro is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $18.50.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>Based on ClearPoint Neuro's latest earnings release for the quarter ending March 31, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $5.03 million and a GAAP net loss of $3.96 million.
Record Quarterly Revenue Achieved; Company Reaffirms 2022 Revenue ForecastSOLANA BEACH, Calif., Aug. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ClearPoint Neuro, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLPT) (the “Company”), a global therapy-enabling platform company providing navigation and delivery to the brain, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2022. Second Quarter Highlights Reported record quarterly revenue of $5.2 million, a 52% year-over-year increase;Partner PTC Therapeutics received a pos
CLPT Price Returns