ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLRO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLRO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLRO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 123 days.
- CLRO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CLRO Stock Summary
- Clearone Inc's market capitalization of $46,949,452 is ahead of only 5.58% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 44.8, Clearone Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 79.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CLRO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRTS, VERB, POLA, BRKR, and ISSC.
- CLRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clearone Inc's official web site, go to www.clearone.com.
CLRO Valuation Summary
- CLRO's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 71.7% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CLRO's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
- CLRO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLRO.
CLRO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -80.34%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 65.51%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.91%.
The table below shows CLRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.40||52-week high||$4.28|
|Prev. close||$2.50||52-week low||$1.56|
|Day high||$2.56||Avg. volume||157,498|
|50-day MA||$2.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.74||Market Cap||45.07M|
ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO) Company Bio
ClearOne, Inc. designs, develops, and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming, and digital signage solutions for audio/voice and visual communications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLRO Latest Social Stream
View Full CLRO Social Stream
Latest CLRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clearone Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLRO as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ClearOne, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLRO), a global provider of audio and visual communications solutions, today announced that it has entered into definitive agreements with investors to purchase 3,623,819 shares of common stock (or common stock equivalents) in a private placement priced at-the-market under Nasdaq rules. The Company will also issue to the investors warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,623,819 shares of common stock. The purchase price for one share
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #bma360--ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO), a leading global provider of audio and visual communications solutions, today announced that its groundbreaking Versa Mediabar has been awarded a 2021 CEDIA Best of Show Award from Residential Systems, the industry-leading residential custom installation trade magazine relied upon by the custom smart home automation and home entertainment market. The Residential Systems Best of Show at CEDIA awards program celebrates the best custom in
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #bma360--ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO) today announced the full-market availability of its new CONVERGENCETM Cloud AV Manager, which empowers integrators and enterprise-level users to remotely manage unlimited ClearOne systems across multiple rooms, multiple buildings and even across continents. According to ClearOne Chair & CEO Zee Hakimoglu, the new service has completed a successful beta testing period and is now immediately available to provide integrators with a simpl
We're halfway through the week and what better way to begin the day than with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
ClearOne’s COLLABORATE Space Video Conference App Now Offers Signups and Contact Searches Using Mobile Phone Numbers
SALT LAKE CITY, August 18, 2021--ClearOne (NASDAQ: CLRO), a global provider of audio and visual communications solutions, announced that its free COLLABORATE® Space messaging and videoconferencing app now allows users to register their account using a mobile phone number, enabling users to find each other more easily and start collaborating. iOS and Android users can now launch into world-class video conferencing, presentation sharing and messaging services using the searchable ID of their choic
CLRO Price Returns