ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO): Price and Financial Metrics
CLRO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,629,234, Clearone Inc has a greater market value than merely 10.29% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.15 for Clearone Inc; that's greater than it is for only 9.64% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Clearone Inc comes in at -14.13%, a number that bests only 12.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clearone Inc are OSTK, XONE, ISNS, BSQR, and ICAD.
- Visit CLRO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clearone.com.
CLRO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.87||52-week high||$2.52|
|Prev. close||$1.81||52-week low||$1.32|
|Day high||$1.87||Avg. volume||4,007|
|50-day MA||$1.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||31.13M|
ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO) Company Bio
ClearOne, Inc. designs, develops, and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming, and digital signage solutions for audio/voice and visual communications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.