ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLRO Stock Summary
- CLRO has a higher market value than just 4.33% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,916,434.
- CLRO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.25% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.28%, CLEARONE INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.75% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLRO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMCM, NEON, UPC, WAVE, and CLIR.
- CLRO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLEARONE INC's official web site, go to www.clearone.com.
CLRO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CLRO's EV/EBIT ratio is 113.19% lower, now standing at -2.4.
- CLRO's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLRO.
CLRO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -423.49%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -136.14%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -74.25%.
The table below shows CLRO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLRO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLRO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.67||52-week high||$1.56|
|Prev. close||$0.66||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||63,875|
|50-day MA||$0.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.68||Market Cap||16.05M|
ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO) Company Bio
ClearOne, Inc. designs, develops, and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming, and digital signage solutions for audio/voice and visual communications in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLRO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLRO Latest Social Stream
View Full CLRO Social Stream
Latest CLRO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEARONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLRO as an investment opportunity.
ClearOne ( NASDAQ:CLRO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.26m (down 10% from 3Q 2021...
SALT LAKE CITY, November 15, 2022--ClearOne Inc. (NASDAQ: CLRO), a global provider of audio and visual communication solutions, reported financial results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022.
ClearOne Announces Powerful New UNITE® 160 4K PTZ Camera Offering 4K UHD, Smart Face Tracking, and Auto Framing
SALT LAKE CITY, November 15, 2022--ClearOne Announces Powerful New UNITE® 160 4K PTZ Camera Offering 4K UHD, Smart Face Tracking, and Auto framing.
ClearOne Launches New Wide-Angle UNITE® 60 4K ePTZ Camera Offering AI-Powered Speaker Tracking and 120-Degree Field of View
SALT LAKE CITY, October 31, 2022--ClearOne Launches New Wide-Angle UNITE® 60 4K ePTZ Camera Offering AI-Powered Speaker Tracking and 120-Degree Field of View
SALT LAKE CITY, September 08, 2022--ClearOne Highlights Aura Professional Work from Home AV and Collaboration Solutions at CEDIA 2022
CLRO Price Returns