Celestica, Inc. (CLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- CLS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CLS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 56.98% of US stocks).
CLS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLS is 3.85 -- better than 88.5% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.27, Celestica Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 4.47% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLS's revenue has grown -0.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 17.32% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Celestica Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TNET, STIM, VCYT, NVRO, and IGC.
- CLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Celestica Inc's official web site, go to www.celestica.com.
CLS Valuation Summary
- CLS's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 96.23% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CLS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 6.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CLS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLS.
CLS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 149.83%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 1.4%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.97%.
The table below shows CLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.33% of graded US stocks.
- CLS's asset turnover comes in at 1.591 -- ranking 13th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.63||52-week high||$13.40|
|Prev. close||$9.72||52-week low||$7.01|
|Day high||$9.69||Avg. volume||587,451|
|50-day MA||$10.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.84||Market Cap||1.19B|
Celestica, Inc. (CLS) Company Bio
Celestica provides supply chain solutions to customers in the communications, consumer, industrial, aerospace and defense, healthcare, solar, green technology, semiconductor equipment, servers, and storage end markets in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLS Social Stream
Latest CLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celestica Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLS as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Celestica, ASE Technology Holding, KB Home, Group 1 Automotive and Hillenbrand
Celestica, ASE Technology Holding, KB Home, Group 1 Automotive and Hillenbrand are included in this blog.
The P/B ratio helps to identify low-priced stocks that have high-growth prospects. Celestica (CLS), ASE Technology Holding (ASX), KB Home (KBH), Group 1 Automotive (GPI) and Hillenbrand (HI) are some such picks.
Here is how Celestica (CLS) and Fair Isaac (FICO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Celestica found using ticker (CLS) now have 9 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 11.5 and 8.5 calculating the mean target price we have 10.36. With the stocks previous close at 11.99 this would indicate that there is a downside of -13.6%. There is a 50 day moving average of 11.26 and the 200 day MA is 9.54. The market cap for the company is $1,495m. Visit the company website at: https://www.celestica.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CLS" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $1,291m based on the market concensus. Celestica Inc. provides hardware platform and supply chain solutions in North America, Europe, and Asia. It operates th...
CLS Price Returns