Celestica, Inc. (CLS): Price and Financial Metrics
CLS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.16, Celestica Inc has a higher such ratio than only 5.06% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 209.73%, Celestica Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.27% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CLS comes in at -45.64% -- higher than that of only 8.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Celestica Inc are NGVT, OFIX, SIEN, MTX, and SWM.
- CLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Celestica Inc's official web site, go to www.celestica.com.
CLS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.68||52-week high||$9.96|
|Prev. close||$7.50||52-week low||$5.95|
|Day high||$7.68||Avg. volume||385,708|
|50-day MA||$7.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.32||Market Cap||986.29M|
Celestica, Inc. (CLS) Company Bio
Celestica provides supply chain solutions to customers in the communications, consumer, industrial, aerospace and defense, healthcare, solar, green technology, semiconductor equipment, servers, and storage end markets in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Toronto, Canada.