Celestica, Inc. (CLS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLS POWR Grades
- CLS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 98.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CLS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 35.93% of US stocks).
CLS Stock Summary
- Celestica Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.84% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, Celestica Inc has a higher such ratio than only 2.11% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 139.44%, Celestica Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.83% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Celestica Inc are EYPT, AVGR, INSM, TMST, and GPL.
- CLS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Celestica Inc's official web site, go to www.celestica.com.
CLS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CLS's EV/EBIT ratio is 75.64% lower, now standing at 8.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CLS's price/earnings ratio has gone down 29.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CLS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 20.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLS.
CLS Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -3.27%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 22.06%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -16.76%.
The table below shows CLS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.27||52-week high||$9.38|
|Prev. close||$7.46||52-week low||$5.77|
|Day high||$8.33||Avg. volume||315,516|
|50-day MA||$8.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.04||Market Cap||1.06B|
Celestica, Inc. (CLS) Company Bio
Celestica provides supply chain solutions to customers in the communications, consumer, industrial, aerospace and defense, healthcare, solar, green technology, semiconductor equipment, servers, and storage end markets in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
CLS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Celestica Inc. To summarize, we found that Celestica Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 61.5% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Celestica Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 65. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 7.31% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Celestica Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 15.24% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Celestica Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 75.52% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CLS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLS Social Stream
Latest CLS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Celestica Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLS as an investment opportunity.
(All amounts in U.S. dollars.Per share information based on dilutedshares outstanding unless otherwise noted.) TORONTO, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celestica Inc. (TSX: CLS) (NYSE: CLS), a leader in design, manufacturing and supply chain solutions for the world's most innovative companies, today announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 (Q2 2021)†. “Celestica’s solid second quarter results underscore the successful execution of our strategy to reshape our portfolio an
The big shareholder groups in Celestica Inc. ( TSE:CLS ) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as a company...
Celestica (CLS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
White Box Servers Market Size 2021 Demand, Global Trend, News, Business Growth, Top Key Players Compal Electronics, Hyve Solutions, Wistron Corporation, Stack Velocity Group, Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd, Silicon Mechanics, ZT Systems, Inventec Corporation, Celestica Inc., Servers Direct, Quanta Computer Inc., MiTAC Holdings Corp, Super Micro Computer Inc., Penguin Computing.
The study focuses on the primary growth factors and developments that will help the market maintain its momentum. The study includes a detailed overview of growth trends as well as a comprehensive evaluation of sales opportunities across main goods, application/end-use industries, and technology segments in different regions. It gives a detailed picture of the different 
Insights on the $8.9 Billion Product Design and Development Services Global Market to 2027 - Featuring Celestica, DeviceLab and Plexus Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Product Design and Development Services - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Product Design and Development Services estimated at US$8.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$16.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Research, Strategy & Concept Generation, one of the segments
CLS Price Returns