Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLSD POWR Grades
- CLSD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 55.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLSD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- CLSD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.03% of US stocks).
CLSD Stock Summary
- CLSD's price/sales ratio is 95.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.45%, Clearside Biomedical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 6.44% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLSD is more volatile than 94.84% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLSD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACET, BCDA, CYCN, ONCT, and YMAB.
- Visit CLSD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clearsidebio.com.
CLSD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLSD's price/sales ratio is 2434.21% higher, now standing at 96.3.
- CLSD's price/sales ratio has moved down 184.9 over the prior 64 months.
- Over the past 64 months, CLSD's price/sales ratio has gone down 184.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLSD.
CLSD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLSD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.52% of graded US stocks.
- CLSD's asset turnover comes in at 0.183 -- ranking 208th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GLYC, MDVL, and XENE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLSD.
The table below shows CLSD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.50||52-week high||$7.73|
|Prev. close||$6.57||52-week low||$1.25|
|Day high||$6.55||Avg. volume||1,488,465|
|50-day MA||$5.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.79||Market Cap||386.62M|
Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD) Company Bio
Clearside Biomedical, a biopharmaceutical company, develops drug therapies to treat chronic blinding diseases of the eye. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia
Most Popular Stories View All
CLSD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLSD Latest Social Stream
View Full CLSD Social Stream
Latest CLSD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clearside Biomedical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLSD as an investment opportunity.
Clearside Biomedical Expands XIPERE License Agreement with Arctic Vision to Include Australia, New Zealand, India and ASEAN Countries
Increasing Global Awareness of Innovative Suprachoroidal Injection Platform Increasing Global Awareness of Innovative Suprachoroidal Injection Platform
Clearside Biomedical Expands XIPERE™ License Agreement with Arctic Vision to Include Australia, New Zealand, India and ASEAN Countries
– Increasing Global Awareness of Innovative Suprachoroidal Injection Platform –ALPHARETTA, Ga., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLSD), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to developing and delivering treatments that restore and preserve vision for people with serious back of the eye diseases, announced today it has agreed to expand the territories covered by its exclusive license agreement with Arctic Vision, a China-based biotech company focused on innova
Placental Growth Factor Market Significantly Stepping towards the Success Till 2027| Alteogen Inc., Clearside BioMedical, Inc., Formycon AG
Placental Growth factor (PlGF) is an undeniably significant atom in the expectation, analysis and treatment of toxemia. It has favorable to angiogenic consequences for the feto-placental flow and supports trophoblast development. Systems by which PlGF articulation is directed keep on
Novel Ocular Drug Delivery Devices Market Business Growth and Opportunities with Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Ocular Therapeutix, Graybug Vision, EyeGate Pharma, Clearside Biomedical, Alimera Sciences, EyeGate Pharma, Envisia Therapeutics, Allergan
Novel Drug delivery System (NDDS) refers to the approaches, formulations, technologies, and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compound in the body as needed to safely achieve its desired therapeutic effects. NDDS is a system for delivery of drug other than
The Daily Biotech Pulse: VectivBio In M&A Mix, Sonnet Biotherapeutics Advances Candidate To Clinics, CEO Transitions At Galapagos, Talis Biomedical
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Aug. 26) Agenus Inc. (NASDAQ: AGEN ) Alkermes plc (NASDAQ: ALKS ) Axonics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXNX ) Bio-Techne Corporation (NASDAQ: TECH ) BioLife Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: BLFS ) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO ) Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLDX ) Cerevel Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CERE ) Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLSD ) Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNX ) Cytokinetics, Incorporated (NASDAQ: CYTK ) Dermata Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRMA ) Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX ) Eliem Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELYM ) (IPOed Aug. 10) Enanta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ENTA ) IVERIC bio, Inc. (NA...
CLSD Price Returns
Continue Researching CLSDWant to do more research on Clearside Biomedical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Clearside Biomedical Inc (CLSD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Clearside Biomedical Inc (CLSD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Clearside Biomedical Inc (CLSD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch