Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD): Price and Financial Metrics
CLSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.01||52-week high||$1.85|
|Prev. close||$1.01||52-week low||$0.65|
|Day high||$1.04||Avg. volume||154,628|
|50-day MA||$0.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.05||Market Cap||63.03M|
CLSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLSD POWR Grades
- CLSD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.39% of US stocks.
- CLSD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CLSD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10.18% of US stocks).
CLSD Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 7,748.6%, CLEARSIDE BIOMEDICAL INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.71% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CLSD has reported earnings growth of 2,094.25%, putting it ahead of 99.49% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CLEARSIDE BIOMEDICAL INC comes in at -94.51%, a number that bests just 1.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLSD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MIST, CVRX, SXTC, HYW, and CHNR.
- Visit CLSD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clearsidebio.com.
CLSD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLSD's price/earnings ratio is 107% lower, now standing at -1.7.
- CLSD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 90 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLSD.
CLSD Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 41.22%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 91.79%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -77.53%.
The table below shows CLSD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLSD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLSD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.15% of graded US stocks.
- CLSD's asset turnover comes in at 0.183 -- ranking 206th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GLYC, MDVL, and XENE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLSD.
The table below shows CLSD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD) Company Bio
Clearside Biomedical, a biopharmaceutical company, develops drug therapies to treat chronic blinding diseases of the eye. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia
CLSD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLSD Latest Social Stream
View Full CLSD Social Stream
Latest CLSD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEARSIDE BIOMEDICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLSD as an investment opportunity.
Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (NASDAQ:CLSD) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 13, 2023 Clearside Biomedical, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.15, expectations were $-0.16. Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Clearside Biomedical Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Corporate Update Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode and a question-and-answer […]
- New Licensing Partnership with BioCryst Pharmaceuticals Expands Clearside’s Proprietary Suprachoroidal Injection Platform to Plasma Kallikrein Inhibitor - - BioCryst Collaboration Provides $5 Million Upfront, the Potential for Additional $77.5 Million in Clinical, Regulatory, and Sales Based Milestone Payments, Plus Royalties - - Recruitment Completed in CLS-AX Phase 2b ODYSSEY Wet AMD Trial with Topline Data Expected in Q3 2024 - - Management to Host Webcast and Conference Call Today at 4:30
ALPHARETTA, Ga., Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLSD), a biopharmaceutical company revolutionizing the delivery of therapies to the back of the eye through the suprachoroidal space (SCS®), announced today that George Lasezkay, Pharm.D., J.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Stifel 2023 Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:35 a.m. ET in New York, NY. A link to the live and archived webca
Clearside Biomedical’s Versatile Suprachoroidal Injection Platform Highlighted in Four Ophthalmic Indications in Clinical Data Presentations at AAO 2023 Annual Meeting
Robust Safety Profile and Encouraging Efficacy Data Utilizing SCS Microinjector® Featured in Multiple Data PresentationsALPHARETTA, Ga., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLSD), a biopharmaceutical company revolutionizing the delivery of therapies to the back of the eye through the suprachoroidal space (SCS®), announced today that multiple oral and poster presentations were delivered at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) that hig
BioCryst and Clearside Biomedical Enter Partnership to Develop Avoralstat for Diabetic Macular Edema Using Clearside’s Proprietary SCS Microinjector®
– SCS Microinjector is the first and only FDA-approved approach to access the suprachoroidal space – – BioCryst to host R&D Day today at 1:00 pm ET – ALPHARETTA, Ga. and RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Nov. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCRX) and Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLSD) today announced the entry into a license agreement enabling BioCryst to develop its investigational plasma kallikrein inhibitor, avoralstat, with Clearside’s SCS Microinjecto
CLSD Price Returns
Continue Researching CLSDWant to do more research on Clearside Biomedical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Clearside Biomedical Inc (CLSD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Clearside Biomedical Inc (CLSD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Clearside Biomedical Inc (CLSD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch