Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD): Price and Financial Metrics
CLSD Stock Summary
- CLSD's price/sales ratio is 381.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.19% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Clearside Biomedical Inc comes in at 374.55%, a number that bests 98.15% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Clearside Biomedical Inc's share price is greater than that of 97.2% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLSD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLMD, LIFE, LJPC, CUE, and OMER.
- Visit CLSD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clearsidebio.com.
CLSD Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.52||52-week high||$4.13|
|Prev. close||$2.77||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$2.77||Avg. volume||1,561,797|
|50-day MA||$2.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.41||Market Cap||111.92M|
Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD) Company Bio
Clearside Biomedical, a biopharmaceutical company, develops drug therapies to treat chronic blinding diseases of the eye. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia