Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLSD POWR Grades
- CLSD scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLSD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CLSD ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CLSD Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 382.32, Clearside Biomedical Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.31% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -65.91%, Clearside Biomedical Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.58% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Clearside Biomedical Inc comes in at 274.65%, a number that bests 96.93% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clearside Biomedical Inc are CYCN, CRBP, ADVM, API, and BCYC.
- CLSD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clearside Biomedical Inc's official web site, go to www.clearsidebio.com.
CLSD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLSD's price/sales ratio is 2434.21% higher, now standing at 96.3.
- CLSD's price/sales ratio has moved down 184.9 over the prior 64 months.
- Over the past 64 months, CLSD's price/sales ratio has gone down 184.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLSD.
CLSD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLSD has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.15% of graded US stocks.
- CLSD's asset turnover comes in at 0.183 -- ranking 206th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- GLYC, MDVL, and XENE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLSD.
The table below shows CLSD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLSD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLSD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.34||52-week high||$7.73|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$1.27|
|Day high||$1.39||Avg. volume||753,418|
|50-day MA||$1.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.44||Market Cap||80.60M|
Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD) Company Bio
Clearside Biomedical, a biopharmaceutical company, develops drug therapies to treat chronic blinding diseases of the eye. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia
Most Popular Stories View All
CLSD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLSD Latest Social Stream
View Full CLSD Social Stream
Latest CLSD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clearside Biomedical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLSD as an investment opportunity.
Clearside Biomedical’s Suprachoroidal Injection Platform Featured at the Angiogenesis, Exudation, and Degeneration 2022 Virtual Conference
- Suprachoroidal Injection Platform Facilitates Targeted Delivery of Therapeutic Agents to the Retina and Choroid -ALPHARETTA, Ga., Feb. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLSD), a biopharmaceutical company revolutionizing the delivery of therapies to the back of the eye through the suprachoroidal space (SCS®), announced today that multiple oral presentations on Clearside’s SCS injection platform featuring the SCS Microinjector® were given at the Bascom Palmer Eye I
Long term investing works well, but it doesn't always work for each individual stock. It hits us in the gut when we see...
Clearside Biomedical’s Suprachoroidal Injection Platform to be Featured at the Angiogenesis, Exudation, and Degeneration 2022 Virtual Conference on February 12, 2022
Clearside’s suprachoroidal space (SCS®) injection platform to be featured at top medical meeting and also at Raymond James Angiogenesis Preview EventALPHARETTA, Ga., Feb. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLSD), a biopharmaceutical company revolutionizing the delivery of therapies to the back of the eye through the suprachoroidal space (SCS), announced today that Clearside’s SCS injection platform featuring the SCS Microinjector® will be featured in multiple oral p
Penny stocks under $3 are full of potential and potential pitfalls.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Yi Chen reiterated a Buy rating on Clearside Biomedical (CLSD – Research Report) today and set a price target of $10.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $2.89. According to TipRanks.com, Chen is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 27.8% and a 38.2% success rate. Chen covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Holdings, Interpace Diagnostics Group, and HTG Molecular Diagnostics. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Clearside Biomedical with a $11.75 average price target, representing a 309.4% upside.
CLSD Price Returns
Continue Researching CLSDWant to do more research on Clearside Biomedical Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Clearside Biomedical Inc (CLSD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Clearside Biomedical Inc (CLSD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Clearside Biomedical Inc (CLSD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch