Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD): Price and Financial Metrics
CLSD Stock Summary
- Clearside Biomedical Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 7.77% of US listed stocks.
- CLSD's price/sales ratio is 405.92; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.3% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Clearside Biomedical Inc comes in at -42.86%, a number that bests only 4.2% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clearside Biomedical Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be QURE, SCYX, CRNX, RETA, and ARQL.
- Visit CLSD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clearsidebio.com.
CLSD Daily Price Range
CLSD 52-Week Price Range
CLSD Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLSD Price/Volume Stats
Clearside Biomedical, Inc. (CLSD) Company Bio
Clearside Biomedical, a biopharmaceutical company, develops drug therapies to treat chronic blinding diseases of the eye. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Alpharetta, Georgia