CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLSK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CLSK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLSK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- CLSK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CLSK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CLEANSPARK INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,312.62%, CLEANSPARK INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.32% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLSK's revenue has grown 481.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.88% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLSK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HPK, TROW, TW, GEVO, and CHCT.
- Visit CLSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cleanspark.com.
CLSK Valuation Summary
- CLSK's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.8; this is 130.93% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CLSK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 224.9 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLSK.
CLSK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1739.08%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -629.8%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 673.2%.
The table below shows CLSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLSK has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.04% of graded US stocks.
- CLSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.14 -- ranking 79th of 83 Computers stocks.
- NXGN, INVE, and SSYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLSK.
The table below shows CLSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.13||52-week high||$14.14|
|Prev. close||$2.11||52-week low||$1.97|
|Day high||$2.25||Avg. volume||2,338,118|
|50-day MA||$2.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.54||Market Cap||138.04M|
CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK) Company Bio
CleanSpark, Inc. provides energy software and control technology solutions worldwide. It offers distributed energy systems that allow customers to design, engineer, communicate, and manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption; and microgrids, which comprise generation, energy storage, and smart distribution assets that serve a single or multiple loads connected to the utility grid and separate from the utility grid for commercial, industrial, defense, campus, and residential users. The company's products include mPulse software suite, a modular platform that provides intelligent control of a microgrid; and microgrid value stream optimizer that offers a robust distributed energy and microgrid system modeling solution. It also provides critical power switchgear and hardware solutions, including parallel switchgear, automatic transfer switches, and related control and circuit protective equipment solutions; technology-based consulting services comprising design, marketing/digital content, engineering and SalesForce development, and strategy services; and distributed energy microgrid system design and engineering, and project consulting services. In addition, the company offers open automated demand response (OpenADR) and other middleware communication protocol software solutions, such as Canvas, an OpenADR virtual top node built for testing and managing virtual end nodes; and Plaid, a software solution that allows internet connected products to add load shifting capabilities into APIs. Further, it owns a gasification technology and process for converting waste and organic materials into synthesis gas, which is used as fuel for power plants, motor vehicles, jets, duel-fuel diesel engines, gas turbines, steam boilers, and as feedstock for the generation of di-methyl ether. The company was formerly known as Stratean Inc. and changed its name to CleanSpark, Inc. in November 2016. CleanSpark, Inc. was incorporated in 1987 and is based in Woods Cross, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLSK Latest Social Stream
View Full CLSK Social Stream
Latest CLSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEANSPARK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLSK as an investment opportunity.
CleanSpark has scaled production capacity nicely during 2022 and is now one of the top producers in the industry. Read what investors in CLSK stock need to know.
CleanSpark ( NASDAQ: CLSK ) mined 535 bitcoin ( BTC-USD ) in November, bringing the year-to-date production to 4,157. Last month, the company mined 532 bitcoin. November daily BTC mined averaged 17.8 and reached a high of 19.4. The bitcoin miner exceeded its updated hashrate guidance of 5.5 EH/s in…
CleanSpark (CLSK) mined 535 bitcoin (BTC-USD) in November, bringing the year-to-date production to 4,157
Company meets yearend hashrate guidance early with high of 5.5 EH/s, up over 320% from this time last year (November 2021)LAS VEGAS, Dec. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CleanSpark, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLSK) (the "Company" or "CleanSpark"), America’s Bitcoin Miner™, today released its unaudited bitcoin mining and operations update for the calendar year-to-date ending November 30, 2022. “Our teams have worked hard this month to maintain phenomenal uptime while racking new machines and identifying operatio
CLSK Price Returns