CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK): Price and Financial Metrics
CLSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.38||52-week high||$7.60|
|Prev. close||$5.58||52-week low||$1.74|
|Day high||$6.44||Avg. volume||9,548,646|
|50-day MA||$4.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.22||Market Cap||973.86M|
CLSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLSK POWR Grades
- CLSK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 62.97% of US stocks.
- CLSK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CLSK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CLSK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CLEANSPARK INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.38% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CLSK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.64% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CLSK has reported earnings growth of 410.63%, putting it ahead of 97.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLEANSPARK INC are NYC, TROW, LMFA, RRC, and HCC.
- CLSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLEANSPARK INC's official web site, go to www.cleanspark.com.
CLSK Valuation Summary
- CLSK's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 300% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 85 months, CLSK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 223.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLSK.
CLSK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -457.09%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -346.19%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.09%.
The table below shows CLSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLSK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLSK has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.04% of graded US stocks.
- CLSK's asset turnover comes in at 0.14 -- ranking 79th of 83 Computers stocks.
- NXGN, INVE, and SSYS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLSK.
The table below shows CLSK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK) Company Bio
CleanSpark, Inc. provides energy software and control technology solutions worldwide. It offers distributed energy systems that allow customers to design, engineer, communicate, and manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption; and microgrids, which comprise generation, energy storage, and smart distribution assets that serve a single or multiple loads connected to the utility grid and separate from the utility grid for commercial, industrial, defense, campus, and residential users. The company's products include mPulse software suite, a modular platform that provides intelligent control of a microgrid; and microgrid value stream optimizer that offers a robust distributed energy and microgrid system modeling solution. It also provides critical power switchgear and hardware solutions, including parallel switchgear, automatic transfer switches, and related control and circuit protective equipment solutions; technology-based consulting services comprising design, marketing/digital content, engineering and SalesForce development, and strategy services; and distributed energy microgrid system design and engineering, and project consulting services. In addition, the company offers open automated demand response (OpenADR) and other middleware communication protocol software solutions, such as Canvas, an OpenADR virtual top node built for testing and managing virtual end nodes; and Plaid, a software solution that allows internet connected products to add load shifting capabilities into APIs. Further, it owns a gasification technology and process for converting waste and organic materials into synthesis gas, which is used as fuel for power plants, motor vehicles, jets, duel-fuel diesel engines, gas turbines, steam boilers, and as feedstock for the generation of di-methyl ether. The company was formerly known as Stratean Inc. and changed its name to CleanSpark, Inc. in November 2016. CleanSpark, Inc. was incorporated in 1987 and is based in Woods Cross, Utah.
CLSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLSK Latest Social Stream
View Full CLSK Social Stream
Latest CLSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEANSPARK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLSK as an investment opportunity.
These high-risk crypto stocks could potentially benefit from the rise of Bitcoin on anticipation of the approval of spot Bitcoin ETFs.
Grab these equities now as they continue to rally hard into year-end.
CleanSpark Inc. (Nasdaq: CLSK), America's Bitcoin Miner™, today released its unaudited Bitcoin (or "BTC") mining and operations update for the month ending October 31, 2023.
First Trust SkyBridge Crypto Industry & Digital Economy ETF, which provides exposure to the crypto industry and digital economy companies, has gained about 9.2%, becoming the best-performing ETF of October.
CleanSpark Inc. (Nasdaq: CLSK), America's Bitcoin Miner™, today announced it has surpassed a total hashrate of 10 exahashes per second (EH/s), reaching a milestone that few publicly traded bitcoin mining companies have ever achieved.
CLSK Price Returns