CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK): Price and Financial Metrics
CLSK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cleanspark Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -81.62%, Cleanspark Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 2.86% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Cleanspark Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cleanspark Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SALT, MDRR, HL, CRK, and GSAT.
- CLSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cleanspark Inc's official web site, go to www.cleanspark.com.
CLSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.30||52-week high||$42.60|
|Prev. close||$27.96||52-week low||$0.97|
|Day high||$29.36||Avg. volume||3,840,207|
|50-day MA||$20.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.78||Market Cap||654.22M|
CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK) Company Bio
CleanSpark, Inc. provides energy software and control technology solutions worldwide. It offers distributed energy systems that allow customers to design, engineer, communicate, and manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption; and microgrids, which comprise generation, energy storage, and smart distribution assets that serve a single or multiple loads connected to the utility grid and separate from the utility grid for commercial, industrial, defense, campus, and residential users. The company's products include mPulse software suite, a modular platform that provides intelligent control of a microgrid; and microgrid value stream optimizer that offers a robust distributed energy and microgrid system modeling solution. It also provides critical power switchgear and hardware solutions, including parallel switchgear, automatic transfer switches, and related control and circuit protective equipment solutions; technology-based consulting services comprising design, marketing/digital content, engineering and SalesForce development, and strategy services; and distributed energy microgrid system design and engineering, and project consulting services. In addition, the company offers open automated demand response (OpenADR) and other middleware communication protocol software solutions, such as Canvas, an OpenADR virtual top node built for testing and managing virtual end nodes; and Plaid, a software solution that allows internet connected products to add load shifting capabilities into APIs. Further, it owns a gasification technology and process for converting waste and organic materials into synthesis gas, which is used as fuel for power plants, motor vehicles, jets, duel-fuel diesel engines, gas turbines, steam boilers, and as feedstock for the generation of di-methyl ether. The company was formerly known as Stratean Inc. and changed its name to CleanSpark, Inc. in November 2016. CleanSpark, Inc. was incorporated in 1987 and is based in Woods Cross, Utah.