Catalyst Bancorp, Inc. (CLST): Price and Financial Metrics
CLST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.86||52-week high||$13.40|
|Prev. close||$11.85||52-week low||$9.26|
|Day high||$11.99||Avg. volume||8,773|
|50-day MA||$11.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.95||Market Cap||58.24M|
CLST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLST Stock Summary
- CLST's went public 1.94 years ago, making it older than just 3.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 146.98, CATALYST BANCORP INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CATALYST BANCORP INC is higher than 92.15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CATALYST BANCORP INC are ENV, MTRX, CHE, WMPN, and CULL.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CLST's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001849867.
CLST Valuation Summary
- CLST's price/earnings ratio is 148.1; this is 1458.95% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 23 months, CLST's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 155.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLST.
Catalyst Bancorp, Inc. (CLST) Company Bio
Catalyst Bancorp, Inc. focuses on operating as a holding company for the St Landry Homestead Federal Savings Bank that provides various banking services to individuals and corporate customers in Louisiana. Its principal deposit products include savings accounts, demand and NOW accounts, money market accounts, and certificates of deposit. The company's lending products comprise one- to four-family residential real estate loans, commercial real estate and multi-family residential mortgage loans, commercial and industrial loans, construction and land loans, as well as consumer loans consisting primarily of loans secured by deposits at the Bank, automobile, recreational vehicle and boat loans, and other loans. It conducts its business through its main office, as well as four additional full-service branch offices. The company was founded in 1922 and is headquartered in Opelousas, Louisiana.
CLST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLST Latest Social Stream
View Full CLST Social Stream
Latest CLST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CATALYST BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLST as an investment opportunity.
Catalyst Bancorp, Inc. Announces 2023 First Quarter Results and Approval of New Share Repurchase Plan
Catalyst Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: "CLST") (the "Company"), the parent company for Catalyst Bank (the "Bank") (www.catalystbank.com), reported financial results for the first quarter of 2023. For the quarter, the Company reported net income of $73,000 compared to $171,000 for the fourth quarter of 2022.
Catalyst Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: "CLST") (the "Company"), the parent company for Catalyst Bank (the "Bank") (www.catalystbank.com), reported financial results for the fourth quarter of 2022. For the quarter, the Company reported net income of $171,000, up $36,000, or 27%, from the third quarter of 2022.
Catalyst Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLST) (the "Company"), the parent company for Catalyst Bank (the "Bank") (www.catalystbank.com), reported financial results for the third quarter of 2022. For the quarter, the Company reported net income of $139,000, up $121,000 from the second quarter of 2022. During the second quarter of 2022, the Bank rebranded from St. Landry Homestead Federal Savings Bank to Catalyst Bank. Pre-tax costs associated with the rebranding of the Bank totaled $208,000 during the se
CLST Price Returns