Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLVS POWR Grades
- CLVS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.49% of US stocks.
- CLVS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- CLVS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CLVS Stock Summary
- Clovis Oncology Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.42% of US listed stocks.
- CLVS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.32% of US stocks.
- Clovis Oncology Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -34.61%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 8.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clovis Oncology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARDX, BLDP, LOGC, SILC, and FBIO.
- Visit CLVS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clovisoncology.com.
CLVS Valuation Summary
- CLVS's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 68.28% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 119 months, CLVS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CLVS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLVS.
CLVS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -44.05%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 127.58%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13.05%.
The table below shows CLVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLVS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.2% of graded US stocks.
- CLVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.271 -- ranking 164th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- FOLD, RDUS, and NSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLVS.
The table below shows CLVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.43||52-week high||$11.10|
|Prev. close||$4.57||52-week low||$4.06|
|Day high||$4.60||Avg. volume||7,915,495|
|50-day MA||$4.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.74||Market Cap||524.56M|
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS) Company Bio
Clovis Oncology is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing innovative anti-cancer agents in the U.S., Europe and additional international markets. Clovis Oncology targets development programs at specific subsets of cancer populations, and simultaneously develops diagnostic tools that direct a compound in development to the population that is most likely to benefit from its use. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLVS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLVS Social Stream
Latest CLVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clovis Oncology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLVS as an investment opportunity.
Clovis Oncology Retires Remaining 2021 Notes and Raises Additional Capital through its ATM Equity Offering Program
BOULDER, Colo., September 20, 2021--Clovis Oncology Retires Remaining 2021 Notes and Raises Additional Capital through its ATM Equity Offering Program
News of regulatory approval or progress would really help to move the needle for these seven biotech penny stocks.
Clovis (CLVS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Shares of the biotech that focuses on oncology drugs climbed more than 12% during the week.
Short-squeeze stocks continue to be popular among retail traders as they look for targets to pump higher and we've got a list to watch.
CLVS Price Returns