Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLVS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLVS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLVS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CLVS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CLVS Stock Summary
- Clovis Oncology Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.65% of US listed stocks.
- CLVS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.78% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Clovis Oncology Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.61% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clovis Oncology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARDX, FBIO, TVTX, SMCI, and INSM.
- Visit CLVS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clovisoncology.com.
CLVS Valuation Summary
- CLVS's price/sales ratio is 3.6; this is 68.28% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 119 months, CLVS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- CLVS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 119 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLVS.
CLVS Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.96%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -26.15%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -41.27%.
The table below shows CLVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLVS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.47% of graded US stocks.
- CLVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.279 -- ranking 164th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, FLXN, and NSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLVS.
The table below shows CLVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.71||52-week high||$5.92|
|Prev. close||$1.71||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$1.71||Avg. volume||10,658,338|
|50-day MA||$1.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.54||Market Cap||246.03M|
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS) Company Bio
Clovis Oncology is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing innovative anti-cancer agents in the U.S., Europe and additional international markets. Clovis Oncology targets development programs at specific subsets of cancer populations, and simultaneously develops diagnostic tools that direct a compound in development to the population that is most likely to benefit from its use. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLVS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLVS Social Stream
Latest CLVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Clovis Oncology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLVS as an investment opportunity.
Clovis Oncology Highlights Ongoing Phase 1/2 LuMIERE Clinical Study and Multi-Tumor Imaging Investigator-Initiated Trial of FAP-2286 Fibroblast Activation Protein-Targeted Radiotherapy Candidate at an Upcoming Nuclear Medicine Meeting
BOULDER, Colo., February 25, 2022--LuMIERE TiP at SNMMI mid-Winter and ACNM meeting curtain raiser news release
Clovis (CLVS) reports narrower-than-expected loss for fourth-quarter 2021. Sales of the sole marketed drug Rubraca decline year over year due to COVID-19 impacts.
Clovis Oncology press release (NASDAQ:CLVS): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.50. Revenue of $35.97M (-16.9% Y/Y). “We have been looking forward to 2022 for a long time, which we anticipate will be the most significant year for clinical data read-outs in the Company’s history,” said Patrick J. Mahaffy, President and CEO of...
The following slide deck was published by Clovis Oncology, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
Clovis Oncology (NASDAQ: CLVS ) reported its Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 08:00 AM. Here''s what investors need to know about the announcement. Earnings Clovis Oncology beat estimated earnings by 14.29%, reporting an EPS of $-0.48 versus Full story available on Benzinga.com
CLVS Price Returns