Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLVS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLVS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.53% of US stocks.
- CLVS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 138 days.
- CLVS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.31% of US stocks).
CLVS Stock Summary
- CLVS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.24 -- higher than only 3.15% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CLVS's price/sales ratio is 0.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 2.02% of US stocks.
- CLOVIS ONCOLOGY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -565.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.2% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLOVIS ONCOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ALBO, SPRO, OVID, HCWB, and SRDX.
- CLVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLOVIS ONCOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.clovisoncology.com.
CLVS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CLVS's EV/EBIT ratio is 143.48% lower, now standing at -3.
- CLVS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLVS.
CLVS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 31.41%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -86.02%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -86.02%.
The table below shows CLVS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLVS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLVS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.47% of graded US stocks.
- CLVS's asset turnover comes in at 0.279 -- ranking 164th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- NEOG, FLXN, and NSTG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CLVS.
The table below shows CLVS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLVS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.08||52-week high||$3.32|
|Prev. close||$0.09||52-week low||$0.08|
|Day high||$0.10||Avg. volume||8,875,886|
|50-day MA||$0.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.29||Market Cap||11.77M|
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS) Company Bio
Clovis Oncology is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing innovative anti-cancer agents in the U.S., Europe and additional international markets. Clovis Oncology targets development programs at specific subsets of cancer populations, and simultaneously develops diagnostic tools that direct a compound in development to the population that is most likely to benefit from its use. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLVS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLVS Latest Social Stream
View Full CLVS Social Stream
Latest CLVS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLOVIS ONCOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLVS as an investment opportunity.
We're starting off the day with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Wednesday!
Clovis Oncology (CLVS) stock is on the move Monday as investors react to the pharmaceutical company filing for bankruptcy protection.
Clovis Oncology, maker of ovarian cancer drug Rubraca, has filed for chapter 11 and proposed selling a separate therapy to a Novartis affiliate.
Recent regulatory developments force Clovis (CLVS) to file for bankruptcy. The company inks a stalking horse agreement with Novartis for one of its pipeline candidates.
(Bloomberg) -- Clovis Oncology Inc. filed for bankruptcy and plans to sell its experimental cancer drug at an auction with Novartis Innovative Therapies making a binding, opening bid worth as much as $681 million.Most Read from BloombergChina’s Rapid Covid Reversal Sparks Whiplash as Cases SurgeUS Says Scientists Make Breakthrough in Nuclear Fusion EnergyElon Musk Is Ruining Trump’s Presidential CampaignUS Stocks Start Fed Week Higher as CPI Data Loom: Markets WrapFed’s Message That Rates Will S
CLVS Price Returns