Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS): Price and Financial Metrics
CLVS Stock Summary
- Clovis Oncology Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.22% of US listed stocks.
- CLVS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.19% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Clovis Oncology Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.88% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Clovis Oncology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATNX, XPL, SQNS, FOLD, and CLSN.
- CLVS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Clovis Oncology Inc's official web site, go to www.clovisoncology.com.
CLVS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLVS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.39||52-week high||$32.05|
|Prev. close||$8.57||52-week low||$2.93|
|Day high||$8.78||Avg. volume||9,213,883|
|50-day MA||$10.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.33||Market Cap||459.90M|
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS) Company Bio
Clovis Oncology is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing innovative anti-cancer agents in the U.S., Europe and additional international markets. Clovis Oncology targets development programs at specific subsets of cancer populations, and simultaneously develops diagnostic tools that direct a compound in development to the population that is most likely to benefit from its use. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.