Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS): Price and Financial Metrics
CLVS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CLVS is -3.98 -- better than just 3.15% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLVS's revenue has grown 56.59% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.5% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CLVS is more volatile than 97.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Clovis Oncology Inc are EXK, GNTX, RMBS, SILC, and CTIC.
- Visit CLVS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clovisoncology.com.
CLVS Stock Price Chart More Charts
CLVS Price/Volume Stats
Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS) Company Bio
Clovis Oncology is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing innovative anti-cancer agents in the U.S., Europe and additional international markets. Clovis Oncology targets development programs at specific subsets of cancer populations, and simultaneously develops diagnostic tools that direct a compound in development to the population that is most likely to benefit from its use. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.