Clarivate PLC (CLVT): Price and Financial Metrics
CLVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.70||52-week high||$15.10|
|Prev. close||$7.68||52-week low||$7.16|
|Day high||$7.84||Avg. volume||6,127,595|
|50-day MA||$8.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.84||Market Cap||5.20B|
CLVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLVT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.45% of US stocks.
- CLVT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CLVT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.22% of US stocks).
CLVT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.05, CLARIVATE PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 1.07% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CLARIVATE PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CLVT has reported earnings growth of -2,512.76%, putting it ahead of merely 0.93% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CLARIVATE PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be ADV, BRMK, PTEN, CIVI, and MTDR.
- Visit CLVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clarivate.com.
CLVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CLVT's price/sales ratio is 20% lower, now standing at 2.
- CLVT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLVT.
CLVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLVT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.32% of graded US stocks.
- CLVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 521st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLVT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CLVT, see our CLVT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$34.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
Clarivate PLC (CLVT) Company Bio
Clarivate Plc engages in the provision of trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. It operates through the Science and Intellectual Property segments. The Science segment comprises the academic and life science product lines. The Intellectual Property segment includes patent, trademark, domain, and IP management product lines. The company was founded in 1864 and is headquartered in London.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLVT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLVT Social Stream
Latest CLVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLARIVATE PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLVT as an investment opportunity.
Clarivate Publishes Sustainability Report for 2022
Clarivate Plc (NYSE: CLVT), a global leader in connecting people and organizations to intelligence they can trust to transform their world, today published its third annual sustainability report. The report demonstrates how Clarivate™ is advancing in the areas of Environment, Social and Governance (ESG), especially towards the United Nations Sustainability Goals in partnership with its customers.
Clarivate and IPwe to Provide Financial Valuations and Business Insights for IP Assets
Clarivate Plc (NYSE:CLVT), a global leader in connecting people and organizations to intelligence they can trust to transform their world, today announced the integration of the Smart Intangible Asset Management (SIAM) solution from IPwe Inc. into IPfolio™. This integration will enable IPfolio users to access unique patent valuation metrics from SIAM, including real-time, objective financial benchmarks on a patent-by-patent and portfolio basis, alongside competitor and peer portfolio metrics. It
New Clarivate Biopharma Dealmaking Report Reveals Investment Patterns Set to Impact the Future of Medicine
Clarivate Plc (NYSE:CLVT), a global leader in connecting people and organizations to intelligence they can trust to transform their world, today released its new report, Biopharma Dealmaking in 2023. This year's report examines how pharma companies are replenishing their pipelines as many face a steep patent cliff, with particular attention to such critical emerging modalities and technologies as antibody drug conjugates, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning, cell therapy, bispecifi
Clarivate Launches New Artificial Intelligence Tools to Enable Trademark Professionals to Assess Brand Risk from Every Angle
Clarivate Plc (NYSE: CLVT), a global leader in connecting people and organizations to intelligence they can trust to transform their world, today announced the launch of the Clarivate Brand Landscape Analyzer and the development of the Clarivate Trademark Watch Analyzer. Together they will enable brand professionals to assess brand risk from every angle as they make trademark intelligence more actionable.
Clarivate PLC (CLVT) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Clarivate PLC (CLVT)
Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call
May 9, 2023 09:00 ET
Mark Donohue - Head of Investor Relations
Jonathan Gear - Chief Executive Officer & Director
Jonathan Collins - Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
George Tong - Goldman Sachs Group
Thomas Roesch - William Blair
Toni Kaplan - Morgan Stanley
Peter Christiansen - Citigroup
Seth Weber - Wells Fargo Securities
Adam Parrington - Stifel
Stephanie Moore - Jefferies
Good morning. Thank you for attending today's Clarivate Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call. [Op...
CLVT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...