Clarivate PLC (CLVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLVT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CLVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLVT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 26 weeks.
- CLVT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CLVT Stock Summary
- CLVT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0 -- higher than merely 0.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of CLARIVATE PLC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CLVT has reported earnings growth of -106,619.8%, putting it ahead of just 0.02% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLARIVATE PLC are VLO, FATH, USIO, SRTS, and CORZ.
- Visit CLVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.clarivate.com.
CLVT Valuation Summary
- CLVT's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 4% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 52 months, CLVT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLVT.
CLVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CLVT has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.32% of graded US stocks.
- CLVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.104 -- ranking 521st of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CLVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CLVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.01||52-week high||$25.63|
|Prev. close||$9.10||52-week low||$8.00|
|Day high||$9.17||Avg. volume||6,096,665|
|50-day MA||$9.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.00||Market Cap||6.08B|
Clarivate PLC (CLVT) Company Bio
Clarivate Plc engages in the provision of trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. It operates through the Science and Intellectual Property segments. The Science segment comprises the academic and life science product lines. The Intellectual Property segment includes patent, trademark, domain, and IP management product lines. The company was founded in 1864 and is headquartered in London.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLVT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLVT Social Stream
Latest CLVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLARIVATE PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLVT as an investment opportunity.
Clarivate to Present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference on December 7
Clarivate Plc (NYSE: CLVT), a global leader in providing trusted information and insights to accelerate the pace of innovation, announced today that Jonathan Gear, Chief Executive Officer, and Jonathan Collins, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 10:25 am Pacific Time (1:25 pm Eastern Time). The live webcast can be accessed at https://event.webcasts.com/star
Clarivate Plc (NYSE:CLVT), a global leader in providing trusted information and insights to accelerate the pace of innovation, today launched its annual report which examines the research performance of each of the members of the G20 with a visual comparative snapshot for each.
Investors need to pay close attention to Clarivate (CLVT) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Clarivate Plc (NYSE:CLVT), a global leader in providing trusted information and insights to accelerate the pace of innovation, today announced a strategic partnership with IPwe Inc., a leader in blockchain technology that provides smart solutions for the management of intangible assets through data-driven recommendations. The vision of this partnership is to enable Clarivate and IPwe customers to accelerate innovation through accessing uniquely curated patent data from Clarivate within IPwe's ar
Clarivate Plc (NYSE: CLVT), a global leader in providing trusted information and insights to accelerate the pace of innovation, today revealed its 2022 list of Highly Cited Researchers™ – individuals at universities, research institutes and commercial organizations who have demonstrated a disproportionate level of significant and broad influence in their field or fields of research. The methodology draws on data from the Web of Science™ citation index, together with analysis performed by bibliom
CLVT Price Returns