Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited - Ordinary Shares (CLWT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLWT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CLWT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CLWT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 29 weeks.
- CLWT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CLWT Stock Summary
- Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd's market capitalization of $15,912,758 is ahead of just 1.69% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that CLWT's revenue has grown -40.58% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 5.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd are GHG, TIRX, IGIC, FL, and UBOH.
- CLWT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.euro-tech.com.
CLWT Valuation Summary
- CLWT's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 60.61% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 240 months, CLWT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 13.3.
- CLWT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLWT.
CLWT Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -21.93%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -23.23%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 100.96%.
The table below shows CLWT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.58||52-week high||$3.81|
|Prev. close||$1.65||52-week low||$1.53|
|Day high||$1.74||Avg. volume||39,980|
|50-day MA||$2.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.26||Market Cap||12.22M|
Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited - Ordinary Shares (CLWT) Company Bio
Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited distributes water treatment equipment, laboratory instruments, analyzers, test kits and related supplies, and power generation equipment to commercial customers, and governmental agencies in Hong Kong and the People's Republic of China. The company operates in two segments, Trading and Manufacturing, and Engineering. It sells analytical instruments, such as chromatographs, mass spectrometers, flow injector analyzers, automated sample preparation workstations, and atomic spectrometers; environmental monitoring instruments comprising air and water quality monitoring instruments; sample pre-treatment equipment; and general purpose laboratory instruments consisting of water quality monitoring and analysis equipment. The company also distributes general testing and measuring equipment comprising multi-channel digital and analogue recorders, signal amplifiers, and calibration equipment for energy conservation, renewable energy equipment, power quality analyzers, and continuous emissions monitoring systems; and air pollution control systems to power plants, railway and aero-space industries, utilities, educational institutions, and telecommunications companies. In addition, it offers process control systems, including sensors, temperature gauges, pressure gauges, power and energy consumption meters, flow meters, valves, temperature and pressure transmitters and control devices, and temperature and pressure calibrators, as well as moisture, power, energy, and harmonic analyzers; systems engineering services; and maintenance, installation assistance, and calibration services. Further, the company distributes programmable logic controllers, telemetry units, and supervisory control and data acquisition systems and software; and designs, operates, and manages various waste-water, water, and power generation projects. It also sell its products through Website. The company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLWT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLWT Social Stream
Latest CLWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLWT as an investment opportunity.
Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited (NASDAQ: CLWT) (the "Company") announced today that its board of directors has authorized the issuance of bonus shares (the "Bonus Shares"), which are issuable on January 21, 2022 to shareholders of record as of January 7, 2022 (the "Record Date"). Shareholders of record on the Record Date will receive one (1) ordinary share for every two (2) ordinary shares held. All issuances resulting in a fractional share will be rounded down to the next whole share.
Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited (Nasdaq: CLWT) today reported its unaudited financial results for the six months ended June 30, 2021.
Good morning, investor!
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited ( NASDAQ:CLWT...
Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited (CLWT) (the "Company") announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a special dividend of approximately $0.20 per ordinary share, in cash, payable on July 6, 2021 to shareholders of record as of June 28, 2021.
CLWT Price Returns
Continue Researching CLWTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd (CLWT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd (CLWT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd (CLWT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch