Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited - Ordinary Shares (CLWT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CLWT Stock Summary
- CLWT has a higher market value than merely 3.89% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $11,830,162.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.75%, EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO LTD's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.14% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO LTD is reporting a growth rate of -959.05%; that's higher than just 1.77% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SAMG, LL, DLTH, EDUC, and WEYS.
- Visit CLWT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.euro-tech.com.
CLWT Valuation Summary
- CLWT's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 75% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CLWT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CLWT.
CLWT Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -21.93%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -23.23%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 100.96%.
The table below shows CLWT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CLWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CLWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.44||52-week high||$2.65|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.46||Avg. volume||258,824|
|50-day MA||$1.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.43||Market Cap||11.13M|
Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited - Ordinary Shares (CLWT) Company Bio
Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited distributes water treatment equipment, laboratory instruments, analyzers, test kits and related supplies, and power generation equipment to commercial customers, and governmental agencies in Hong Kong and the People's Republic of China. The company operates in two segments, Trading and Manufacturing, and Engineering. It sells analytical instruments, such as chromatographs, mass spectrometers, flow injector analyzers, automated sample preparation workstations, and atomic spectrometers; environmental monitoring instruments comprising air and water quality monitoring instruments; sample pre-treatment equipment; and general purpose laboratory instruments consisting of water quality monitoring and analysis equipment. The company also distributes general testing and measuring equipment comprising multi-channel digital and analogue recorders, signal amplifiers, and calibration equipment for energy conservation, renewable energy equipment, power quality analyzers, and continuous emissions monitoring systems; and air pollution control systems to power plants, railway and aero-space industries, utilities, educational institutions, and telecommunications companies. In addition, it offers process control systems, including sensors, temperature gauges, pressure gauges, power and energy consumption meters, flow meters, valves, temperature and pressure transmitters and control devices, and temperature and pressure calibrators, as well as moisture, power, energy, and harmonic analyzers; systems engineering services; and maintenance, installation assistance, and calibration services. Further, the company distributes programmable logic controllers, telemetry units, and supervisory control and data acquisition systems and software; and designs, operates, and manages various waste-water, water, and power generation projects. It also sell its products through Website. The company was founded in 1971 and is headquartered in Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
Most Popular Stories View All
CLWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CLWT Latest Social Stream
View Full CLWT Social Stream
Latest CLWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EURO TECH HOLDINGS CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CLWT as an investment opportunity.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
It's time to start the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday and the news moving those shares.
Is Euro Tech Holdings Company Limited's (NASDAQ:CLWT) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Fundamentals In Any Way?
Euro Tech Holdings' (NASDAQ:CLWT) stock is up by a considerable 57% over the past month. We wonder if and what role the...
Stocks are extending this morning's impressive price action into midday, as investors cheer on a cooler-than-expected consumer price index (CPI) and a core inflation reading that showed a slimmer-than-anticipated rise.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
CLWT Price Returns
Continue Researching CLWTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd (CLWT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd (CLWT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Euro Tech Holdings Co Ltd (CLWT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch