Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): Price and Financial Metrics
CM Stock Summary
- Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce's market capitalization of $36,904,144,405 is ahead of 94.16% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce is higher than just 9.14% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.03 for Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce; that's greater than it is for 97.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce are CP, CCL, DAL, MPC, and AFL.
- Visit CM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cibc.com.
CM Stock Price Chart More Charts
CM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.13||52-week high||$87.62|
|Prev. close||$83.09||52-week low||$73.20|
|Day high||$82.75||Avg. volume||339,595|
|50-day MA||$82.88||Dividend yield||5.22%|
|200-day MA||$81.32||Market Cap||36.56B|
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) Company Bio
Canadian Imperial Bank provides various financial products and services to individuals and small businesses, and commercial, corporate, and institutional clients in Canada and internationally. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Toronto, Canada.