Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): Price and Financial Metrics
CM Stock Summary
- CM has a market capitalization of $23,036,700,737 -- more than approximately 94.03% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CM is currently 1.24, higher than only 12.71% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.03 for Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce; that's greater than it is for 98.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce are BK, CS, COF, PRU, and ING.
- CM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce's official web site, go to www.cibc.com.
CM Stock Price Chart More Charts
CM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.88||52-week high||$87.62|
|Prev. close||$57.97||52-week low||$46.45|
|Day high||$55.88||Avg. volume||664,244|
|50-day MA||$71.84||Dividend yield||7.54%|
|200-day MA||$79.11||Market Cap||24.87B|
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) Company Bio
Canadian Imperial Bank provides various financial products and services to individuals and small businesses, and commercial, corporate, and institutional clients in Canada and internationally. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Toronto, Canada.