Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.9% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CM's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 22.97% of US stocks).
CM Stock Summary
- CM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,020.4 -- higher than 97.73% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce is higher than merely 3.32% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.87 for Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce; that's greater than it is for 97.41% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPGI, PUK, KSU, OPOF, and ING.
- CM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce's official web site, go to www.cibc.com.
CM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.28||52-week high||$120.65|
|Prev. close||$117.82||52-week low||$65.22|
|Day high||$116.97||Avg. volume||524,178|
|50-day MA||$109.54||Dividend yield||2.84%|
|200-day MA||$91.83||Market Cap||52.22B|
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) Company Bio
Canadian Imperial Bank provides various financial products and services to individuals and small businesses, and commercial, corporate, and institutional clients in Canada and internationally. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
CM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CM Latest Social Stream
View Full CM Social Stream
Latest CM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CM as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Inflation in Canada accelerated to its highest level in a decade, in what policy makers are saying will only be a temporary run-up in prices.Consumer prices were up 3.6% in May from a year ago, the fastest annual gain since May 2011, Statistics Canada reported Wednesday in Ottawa. That’s up from a pace of 3.4% in April. Economists were predicting a 3.5% rate in May. On a monthly basis, prices rose 0.5% versus forecasts for a 0.4% increase.Core inflation, seen as a better measure o
CIBC today announced that the CIBC Atlas Clean Energy Index (the "Index") rebalance following close of business on June 18, 2021, will result in changes to the Index as follows:
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce
CIBC's mobile banking app has once again received the highest ranking in customer satisfaction in Canada among the Big Five banks, according to the latest study from J.D. Power, a global leader in consumer insights, advisory services and data and analytics.
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce stock and Brookfield Renewable Partners stock are ideal picks for Canadian stocks to buy and hold for decades. The post 2 of the Best Canadian Stocks to Buy and Hold for 10 Years appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
CM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMWant to do more research on Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (CM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (CM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (CM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch