Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CM POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
CM Stock Summary
- CM has a higher market value than 94.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $43,171,854,520.
- For CM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.33% of US equities we're observing.
- CM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.73% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMMERCE, a group of peers worth examining would be BCS, CME, CHMI, MFA, and WHF.
- Visit CM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cibc.com.
CM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.66||52-week high||$66.24|
|Prev. close||$44.80||52-week low||$44.27|
|Day high||$45.06||Avg. volume||955,097|
|50-day MA||$49.29||Dividend yield||5.85%|
|200-day MA||$55.71||Market Cap||40.40B|
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CM) Company Bio
Canadian Imperial Bank provides various financial products and services to individuals and small businesses, and commercial, corporate, and institutional clients in Canada and internationally. The company was founded in 1867 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CM Latest Social Stream
View Full CM Social Stream
Latest CM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CANADIAN IMPERIAL BANK OF COMMERCE that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CM as an investment opportunity.
CIBC (TSX: CM) (NYSE: CM) – CIBC Asset Management Inc. today announced the September 2022 cash distributions for CIBC ETFs and ETF Series of the CIBC Fixed Income Pools, which distribute monthly and quarterly.
(Bloomberg) -- Barbados is spinning $150 million of its sovereign bonds into cheaper debt with the help of a US charity, with plans to use the savings to protect its ocean.Most Read from BloombergPutin Calls Up More Troops, Resumes Nuclear Threat Over UkrainePowell Signals More Pain to Come With Fed Sending Rates HigherUkraine Seizes Dozens of Russian Tanks Left by Fleeing ForcesCitadel’s Griffin Brings Billions to Miami With Political Winds at His BackUN Latest: China Stands by Russia; Zelenski
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce's (TSE:CM) largest shareholders are individual investors with 51% ownership, institutions own 49%
Every investor in Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce ( TSE:CM ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
LONDON, September 20, 2022--CIBC Innovation Banking announced today that it has provided growth capital financing to Userlane, a software company based in Germany. Userlane will use the funds to expand its suite of products that help companies master enterprise software and associated processes more easily.
BOSTON, September 15, 2022--CIBC Innovation Banking is pleased to announce a new debt financing for Massachusetts-based TransMedics Group, Inc. ("TransMedics"), a market leading medical technology company that focuses on organ transplant therapy for patients with end-stage lung, heart and liver failure. TransMedics plans to use the incremental growth capital to accelerate its commercial momentum, helping to grow transplant volume and improve clinical outcomes.
CM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CMWant to do more research on Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (CM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (CM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Canadian Imperial Bank Of Commerce (CM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch