Comerica Incorporated (CMA): Price and Financial Metrics
CMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.13||52-week high||$77.34|
|Prev. close||$48.20||52-week low||$28.40|
|Day high||$49.92||Avg. volume||2,968,967|
|50-day MA||$41.87||Dividend yield||5.89%|
|200-day MA||$45.33||Market Cap||6.48B|
CMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMA POWR Grades
- CMA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 86.64% of US stocks.
- CMA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CMA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 3.54% of US stocks).
CMA Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 16.24 for COMERICA INC; that's greater than it is for 96.77% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 208.2%, COMERICA INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.41% of about US stocks.
- COMERICA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -129.54%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRBK, AMAL, USCB, LARK, and CBAN.
- Visit CMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comerica.com.
CMA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CMA's price/sales ratio is 31.82% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, CMA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 6.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMA.
CMA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 120.12%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.99%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -0.93%.
The table below shows CMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.21% of graded US stocks.
- CMA's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WBS, FCCY, and WAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMA.
The table below shows CMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Comerica Incorporated (CMA) Company Bio
Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It has retail banking operations in Texas, Arizona, California, Colorado, and Florida, with select business operations in several other U.S. states, as well as in Mexico. (Source:Wikipedia)
CMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMA Latest Social Stream
View Full CMA Social Stream
Latest CMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMA as an investment opportunity.
Comerica to Participate in Goldman Sachs 2023 US Financial Services Conference; Announces Details for Conference Call to Review Fourth Quarter 2023 Earnings
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) announced it will participate in the Goldman Sachs 2023 US Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2023.
The best bank stocks are bracing for higher yields.
MINNEAPOLIS & DALLAS, November 13, 2023--Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AMP) and Comerica, Inc. (NYSE: CMA) today announced that Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC and Comerica (through certain affiliates) have closed the arrangement in which Ameriprise has become Comerica’s new investment program provider. As such, Comerica has transitioned support of specific insurance, brokerage, and investment advisory activities to the Ameriprise Financial Institutions Group (AFIG). The new name represen
Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) today announced that Brian Goldman has been named Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, effective Dec. 4, 2023. Goldman will succeed Jay Oberg, Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, who is expected to retire in December 2024, following more than 32 years with Comerica. Oberg will remain a senior executive vice president at Comerica until his retirement.
The Board of Directors of Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) declared a quarterly cash dividend for common stock of 71 cents ($0.71) per share. The dividend is payable Jan. 1, 2024, to common stock shareholders of record at the close of business on Dec. 15, 2023.
CMA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|