Comerica Incorporated (CMA): Price and Financial Metrics
CMA Stock Summary
- CMA's current price/earnings ratio is 7.84, which is higher than only 8.79% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.75 for Comerica Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.49% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CMA comes in at 11.57% -- higher than that of 83.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AAL, IRM, LAMR, ATR, and RGA.
- CMA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Comerica Inc's official web site, go to www.comerica.com.
CMA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.31||52-week high||$88.96|
|Prev. close||$68.72||52-week low||$58.54|
|Day high||$66.88||Avg. volume||1,533,385|
|50-day MA||$70.35||Dividend yield||3.9%|
|200-day MA||$69.50||Market Cap||9.56B|
Comerica Incorporated (CMA) Company Bio
Comerica provides various financial products and services. It operates through three segments: Business Bank, Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. The company operates in Texas, California, Michigan, Arizona, Florida, Canada, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1849 and is based in Dallas, Texas.