Comerica Incorporated (CMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMA POWR Grades
- CMA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 69.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 201 days.
- CMA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
CMA Stock Summary
- CMA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -70.59%, Comerica Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.53% of about US stocks.
- Comerica Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 66.14%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.02% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Comerica Inc are ZION, CBSH, TCF, FCNCA, and PBCT.
- Visit CMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comerica.com.
CMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.24||52-week high||$79.84|
|Prev. close||$77.08||52-week low||$27.84|
|Day high||$78.95||Avg. volume||1,502,827|
|50-day MA||$71.53||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$55.21||Market Cap||10.64B|
Comerica Incorporated (CMA) Company Bio
Comerica provides various financial products and services. It operates through three segments: Business Bank, Retail Bank, and Wealth Management. The company operates in Texas, California, Michigan, Arizona, Florida, Canada, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1849 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
CMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMA Latest Social Stream
View Full CMA Social Stream
Latest CMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Comerica Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMA as an investment opportunity.
The most important aspect of building your stock portfolio is diversity. If you invest all of your money in one industry and that industry suffers losses, you won’t have funds in other stocks to offset those losses. You also shouldn’t put all your eggs into the same type of stocks such as high risk high […]
People's United (PBCT) Q1 earnings top consensus mark on reduced non-interest expenses, robust capital position and recapture of provisions, amid a low-rate environment.
BankUnited's (BKU) Q1 earnings top estimate on revenue strength, lower provisions and solid capital position.
Evercore ISI Stick to Their Hold Rating for Comerica Inc.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Comerica Inc.
CMA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|