Comerica Incorporated (CMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CMA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.4% of US stocks.
- CMA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CMA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CMA Stock Summary
- COMERICA INC's market capitalization of $9,805,717,135 is ahead of 82.93% of US-listed equities.
- CMA's went public 32.88 years ago, making it older than 85.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CMA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMERICA INC are SNV, CBSH, FHB, EQBK, and CFFI.
- Visit CMA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.comerica.com.
CMA Valuation Summary
- CMA's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.3; this is 52.25% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- CMA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMA.
CMA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -118.1%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -8.88%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 12.92%.
The table below shows CMA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.21% of graded US stocks.
- CMA's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 238th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WBS, FCCY, and WAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CMA.
The table below shows CMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.30||52-week high||$102.09|
|Prev. close||$75.39||52-week low||$62.83|
|Day high||$75.46||Avg. volume||1,498,388|
|50-day MA||$68.52||Dividend yield||3.61%|
|200-day MA||$74.73||Market Cap||9.86B|
Comerica Incorporated (CMA) Company Bio
Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It has retail banking operations in Texas, Arizona, California, Colorado, and Florida, with select business operations in several other U.S. states, as well as in Mexico. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMA Latest Social Stream
View Full CMA Social Stream
Latest CMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMERICA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMA as an investment opportunity.
Comerica Bank has named Kevin Watkins Vice President, Southeast Michigan External Affairs Market Manager.
Comerica Securities, a subsidiary of Comerica Bank, has formed a new Investment Banking Group.
The Comerica California Economic Activity Index declined 4.9% annualized in the three months through October. The Index has turned lower after robust increases in the first half of the year, but was still up 5.7% from a year-ago in October.
The Comerica Texas Economic Activity Index rose at a 2.7% annualized rate in the three months through October and was up 6.4% from a year-ago.
The Comerica Michigan Economic Activity Index fell 2.9% annualized in the three months through October. The Index was up a solid 3.6% from the same month of last year. Only four of the index's nine components increased in October.
CMA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|