Comerica Incorporated (CMA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CMA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 889,000,000, ranking above 97.18% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, CMA generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 83.67% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CMA's price: FLO, LEJU, MTCH, MSFT and YIN.
CMA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CMA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 6.09%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Comerica Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- CMA generates about 3 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 93.2%.
- Comerica Inc's market cap of $6 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 11.09% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for CMA, approximately 9.91% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
CMA Dividend Chart
CMA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CMA Dividends vs. Peers
|3||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||4.70%|
|6||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||4.10%|
|7||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||3.68%|
|8||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.97%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.67%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.71%|