Comerica Incorporated (CMA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, CMA's growth rate has been 0.2% over the past 5.51 years.
- CMA's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than 80.81% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CMA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 776,000,000, ranking above 96.89% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CMA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: IMKTA, LAND, BRY, SALT and CSCO.
CMA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CMA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 14.56% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Comerica Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Comerica Inc earns annually is around 2 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 92.15% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Comerica Inc's market cap of $8 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 11.78% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Comerica Inc, its beta is lower than just 10.38% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
CMA Dividend Chart
CMA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CMA Dividends vs. Peers
|5||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|6||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||3.07%|
|7||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||3.02%|
|8||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||2.69%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.28%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.25%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.51%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|