Cambium Networks Corp. (CMBM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CMBM POWR Grades
- CMBM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CMBM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CMBM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 54th percentile.
CMBM Stock Summary
- CAMBIUM NETWORKS CORP's stock had its IPO on June 26, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 18.05% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -11.25%, CAMBIUM NETWORKS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 22.22% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CAMBIUM NETWORKS CORP comes in at -11.6%, a number that bests only 13.56% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMBM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VICR, AUDC, ACLS, SONO, and JNPR.
- Visit CMBM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cambiumnetworks.com.
CMBM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CMBM's price/sales ratio is 29.17% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- Over the past 45 months, CMBM's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMBM.
CMBM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMBM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.62% of graded US stocks.
- CMBM's asset turnover comes in at 1.647 -- ranking 11th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CMBM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CMBM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CMBM, see our CMBM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$68.29||Average Broker Recommendation||1.39 (Strong Buy)|
CMBM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.54||52-week high||$24.99|
|Prev. close||$17.47||52-week low||$12.40|
|Day high||$17.60||Avg. volume||95,747|
|50-day MA||$20.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.14||Market Cap||479.53M|
Cambium Networks Corp. (CMBM) Company Bio
Cambium Networks Corp. engages in wireless broadband networking infrastructure services for network operators, including medium-sized wireless Internet service providers, enterprises and government agencies. It offers secure wireless broadband point-to-point and point-to-multipoint platforms. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Rolling Meadows, IL.
Most Popular Stories View All
CMBM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMBM Latest Social Stream
View Full CMBM Social Stream
Latest CMBM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMBIUM NETWORKS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMBM as an investment opportunity.
What Is Cambium Networks Corporation's (NASDAQ:CMBM) Share Price Doing?
Cambium Networks Corporation ( NASDAQ:CMBM ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Cambium (CMBM) Upgrades FWA Software for Reduced Latency
The software upgrade by Cambium (CMBM) reduces the need to install costly hardware and/or replace existing ones.
Retirement Community Reports Sharp Improvement in Wi-Fi Coverage and 80 Percent Drop in IT Calls with Cambium Networks Solution
HealthSignals, a leading solutions provider specializing in Senior Living technology infrastructure, today announced that the Fairmount Homes continuing care retirement community has registered significant improvement in Wi-Fi user experience across its Ephrata, PA campus since deploying Cambium Networks' (NASDAQ: CMBM) technology. The COVID pandemic changed visiting and socializing practices, and like many retirement communities, Fairmount Homes needed to maximize Wi-Fi availability to resident
Cambium Networks Fixed Wireless Technology Enables ISPs to Offer Over 100 Mbps Service Without Replacing Equipment
Cambium Networks (NASDAQ: CMBM), a leading global provider of networking solutions, today announced that broadband service providers currently operating Cambium Networks PMP 450 fixed wireless infrastructure can boost throughput speeds to their customers without replacing equipment. Demand for broadband continues to grow as more devices proliferate the home and business network. To keep up, service providers need to offer higher throughputs and lower latency services. The latest PMP 450 Fixed Wi
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights T-Mobile US, AT&T and Cambium Networks
T-Mobile US, AT&T and Cambium Networks are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
CMBM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...