Cambium Networks Corp. (CMBM): Price and Financial Metrics
CMBM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.74||52-week high||$23.26|
|Prev. close||$4.67||52-week low||$3.53|
|Day high||$4.87||Avg. volume||166,830|
|50-day MA||$5.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.25||Market Cap||131.13M|
CMBM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CMBM POWR Grades
- CMBM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 74.44% of US stocks.
- CMBM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CMBM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.93% of US stocks).
CMBM Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.4, CAMBIUM NETWORKS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 15.5% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CMBM has reported earnings growth of -175.08%, putting it ahead of merely 8.19% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of CAMBIUM NETWORKS CORP's share price is greater than that of 90.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CMBM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INSG, FKWL, XCUR, SCKT, and XBIO.
- CMBM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CAMBIUM NETWORKS CORP's official web site, go to www.cambiumnetworks.com.
CMBM Valuation Summary
- CMBM's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.7; this is 69.84% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CMBM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 425.3 over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CMBM.
CMBM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CMBM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.62% of graded US stocks.
- CMBM's asset turnover comes in at 1.647 -- ranking 11th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CMBM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cambium Networks Corp. (CMBM) Company Bio
Cambium Networks Corp. engages in wireless broadband networking infrastructure services for network operators, including medium-sized wireless Internet service providers, enterprises and government agencies. It offers secure wireless broadband point-to-point and point-to-multipoint platforms. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Rolling Meadows, IL.
CMBM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CMBM Latest Social Stream
View Full CMBM Social Stream
Latest CMBM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAMBIUM NETWORKS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CMBM as an investment opportunity.
Nextlink has selected Cambium's (CMBM) 6 GHz fixed wireless technology to offer its subscribers superior Internet access and expand coverage in rural and suburban areas.
Nextlink Drives Gigabit Service Expansion with 6 GHz Fixed Wireless Technology from Cambium Networks
Cambium Networks (NASDAQ: CMBM), a leading global provider of networking solutions, today announced that Nextlink Internet has placed a significant order to expand its coverage area with its ePMP 6 GHz fixed wireless broadband solution. Nextlink will use ePMP primarily to reach locations in low-density rural areas. In earlier field tests, Nextlink achieved actual throughput of over 1 Gbps download and 500 Mbps upload to subscribers' premises.
Cambium Networks Corporation's (NASDAQ:CMBM) market cap dropped US$21m last week; individual investors who hold 52% were hit as were institutions
Key Insights Cambium Networks' significant private equity firms ownership suggests that the key decisions are...
Cambium Networks (NASDAQ: CMBM), a leading global provider of networking solutions, today announced the latest release of its network management system, cnMaestro 4.1, that enables enterprises and service providers to incorporate deeper automation and analytics capabilities into their day-to-day network operations to increase efficiency and reduce costs. cnMaestro X Assurance feature leverages powerful operational and performance-based analytics across Wi-Fi, wired, and fixed wireless systems as
Cambium Networks Corporation (NASDAQ:CMBM) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. My name is Eric, and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Cambium Networks Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. All lines have been placed on mute to prevent […]
CMBM Price Returns