COMMERCIAL METALS Co (CMC) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering COMMERCIAL METALS Co think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
CMC Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- COMMERCIAL METALS Co's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- COMMERCIAL METALS Co's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is higher than 15.51% of Basic Materials stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of CMC is less than 75.84% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- COMMERCIAL METALS Co's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 73.81% of Steel Works Etc stocks.
- The average analyst price target of CMC is greater than 34% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- CMC has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 64.29% of Steel Works Etc stocks.
- CMC has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is CMC a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!