Commercial Metals Company (CMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for CMC has a compound average growth rate of 145.42%, which is higher than 94.65% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CMC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KR, SYNL, HE, AVA and NWN.
CMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CMC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 55.57% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of COMMERCIAL METALS Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 80.92% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for COMMERCIAL METALS Co, its beta is lower than 25.41% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, COMMERCIAL METALS Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 14.58% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CMC Dividend Chart
CMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|