Commercial Metals Company (CMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Free cash flow for CMC has a compound average growth rate of 89.53%, which is higher than 93.37% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CMC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UVE, UTMD, COR, AVAL and PETS.
CMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for CMC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 59.11% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of COMMERCIAL METALS Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CMC offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.38% of its fellow sector mates.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, CMC's provides a return of -59.11% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 25.68% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, COMMERCIAL METALS Co has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 26.64% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
CMC Dividend Chart
CMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|